This game is worth playing in 2018?

• Hi,

That information is not real, no one can know how many players are online on the server, just the Administrator.

Well that's his assumption, not a precise statement. Although if you exclude the multi accounts, that's roughly about it or less. I suppose they exist to flavor the player base.

Yes, the game has plenty for you to offer as a fresh new player, so if you're willing to play further, enjoy and prepare yourself but be aware that the general state of the game as of right now is at it's worst.

• of course i know that right its just an guess not an accurate answer,but still want to know if DBO is worth playing now in 2018.

Hello,

Lately there is not much activity in terms of new content, Daneos (the Administrator) is working on a new client where it will bring many news. The new client will be released in winter although there is no ETA yet.

With the new client there will be total freedom to add & modify anything of the game.

Once the new client is released, a new level cap will be released and Daneos will work on new content and updates.

NOTE: I can assure you that many people will return to play again and new players will know about the game.

Regards

• it is like an year(i think 2017) since i played DBO back in the day was in pre-open beta so i just want to know if is worth playing in 2018 and if theres a lot of people playing this or not.

it's worth playing , that is the answer, if u want more information ( New client coming soon = game will be back up in no time like it used to ) so you shall enjoy the days when so many people kick you out of the channel :D

• Im not gonna go into details with numbers but not much people playing now majority is waiting for new client and next lvl cap. Is it worth to play? Well from new player perspective now is as good time o start as ever. Just like Zebiru said you can start your char now and come back later.

• well thanks guys for the info, im not totally a new fresh player i played DBO before back in 2017(pre-alpha days) but not got into end game content stuff played a few months then left, i might download the game this week and see how it goes until 60 then i will stop and wait for this new client and back again to see what happens.

• Is the Winter client going to be optimized for Windows 10 that way we don't get more lag spikes?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!