Party exp. and yellow/red carpet

• Hi,

I am a DBO player since the Korean release. I am a real fan of DBO (now DBOG). I would like to thank all the team for your had work.

It is a shame that many people left the game, but still happy to see new people joining.

There are two things that I would like to suggest to the game developers and the administrator.

1. Party experience. I have noticed (since the Korean version) that party exp. reduces to a great extent when you are in a party. For instance 2 people 50%; 3 people even more.. and so on.

*My suggestion is to make a party benefit system. So instead of reducing exp. when being in a party, to increase to a certain %. For example, 10% when 2 people, 20% when 3, 25% when 4 and 30% when 5. I think this way many players will be willing to form parties instead of playing alone? (I know that in dung or CC you need party. But I mean party in the field). Please consider.

2. Yellow carpet and red carpet. This is for MOB casting skills. I know that this game is click based, but because you can move the character while in combat I would like to suggest using the system.

-Current casting attack system: the mob casts the skill and releases it. Effects: extra damage/knock down/dps, etc...

-Issue with the current cast attack system: The mob starts casting while player attacks. Player runs away (like 15m. or further from the mob). Somehow the mob's casting attack reaches you and you get damaged by that attack. Let's take an example of "RP1" Jiji Infantry (the ones that stun you with their hammer). Once they start casting, no matter how far you go, you still get hit by that stun. This is especially frustrating when the casting attack is a knockdown, stun, confusion, paralysis,

*My suggestion is to add the carpets (yellow and red) to the casting attack, so that there is a way to dodge the attacks.

**I am suggesting yellow and red carpets because we have the so called "block skill" As for now the block skill is not that useful against mobs (maybe yes for players).

So my suggestion is to make block skills able to block yellow carpet attacks and normal attacks. In my opinion having a % system for block skill is a bit "unfair".

If we establish the block skill as suggested then players will be able to block for a longer period when upgrading the block skill.

I think this game is so cool and could be even cooler once this is included in the game.

Once again thank you very much for your hard work!

• I agree with you in the "Yellow carpet and red carpet" could even be applied to other players, maybe it will improve a bit the mechanics of the PVP, tatami, or Guild Wars, but this idea should work more, I think you need to polish more details for make it good.

But as for the exp. I see your intention, but it seems something that a lot of people can abuse.

People can simply add their other characters to the party and make power level faster. So I do not see so much sense. Maybe it's a good idea, but it needs to be better elaborated too.

But in the same way they are good suggestions.

• Thanks for the feedback.

1. As for the exp. share, you are right. Nonetheless, I guess there are pros and cons for this.

2. Yellow / red carpet : In my opinion, I don't think it will be possible to apply yellow/red carpet for PVP as the yellow/red carpet is mainly for mobs (based according to the MMO s I have played until today).

I am suggesting yellow/red carpet as a means of dodging mob casting attacks. Then many players won't be frustrated by not being able to dodge the casting attacks.

I am aware that inputting yellow/red carpets is maybe too much work to do? (I am not that familiar with technical stuff). In that case, it would be great that at least we can see the range of attack so that we can go out of that range and dodge the attack.

In conclusion: 1. Inputting yellow/red carpet and improving guard skill would be the best option (in my opinion)

2. If that's too much, at least be able to see the range of casting attack and dodge the attack.

• I remember in Korean DBO, guard skill would have a chance to knock down the opponent while guarding.
    Why that has changed in DBOG? I think they should put this chance back, so people would use guard more.

Not just against players, but mobs as well xD

• I remember in Korean DBO, guard skill would have a chance to knock down the opponent while guarding.
    Why that has changed in DBOG? I think they should put this chance back, so people would use guard more.

Not just against players, but mobs as well xD

they change the guard aktivation chance but, i dont think they patch the knockdown out or you have a patch note where they have written it?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!