Patch Notes - October 25th 2018

• Aaaaand Fighters are officially back to bottom-of-the-barrel at PvE, yet somehow even worse because now they can't use Storm Strike to farm. GG, Daneos. Way to listen to some guy's instant impression who didn't even test his own theory. Did you also think Karmas were endangered by Fighters because someone in the thread said so? Or that the remark about perma-invincibility in 5v5 was true because someone theorized so?

Those impressions should have proven how uninformed and untested their theories were. Because if they actually TRIED them, they'd have noticed how flawed they are. Even in the Budokai with these buffs active, no Fighter came out on top. That should've said plenty about how "broken" they got.

But no. Don't bother giving it time and let the results come to light. Just create a backlash releasing only the Fighter's buffs, then go along with people's first theories on day 1. Glad to know we'll never get balance.

• Plasmas and DW getting worst every patch. XD. Just delete those classes and done

Nah, at least for DW.

DW got really nice buffs but thing is since people cry regarding its KD Combo that needs to be timed, spend 2 RP, pray that bug don't happen and pray that Win10 don't freeze you and pray that you don't get killed and pray that they are stupid enough to be in rage of mystic attack so that even this can work, they got nice buffs at least in PVE, from demon wave that ain't shit anymore too foc buff that they needed.

If you compare them before in retail, POB and now, they are decent.

But until party speed buff don't get added, it will remain Majin Balls Online, and mostly everyone who is waiting this new client hope for change in PVP and PVE, where every class/race can be equal in PVP and PVE and where you do not need to give af what class you are, only if they would listen to right people.

About plasma on another hand, Dexterity buff changed into energy critic dmg % and CD and EP regen passive into hit rate would be nice start.

This way plasma would be as human turtle with KD spam, CC skills and nice dmg.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Just wondering, really a question, no bad intentions at all, do balance team test the future changes in game in all the aspects? Pve, pvp, etc.

This change supposedly has been implemented on the dev server and tested for weeks. I dunno if it was actually ready for release yet, but I guess Daneos just freaked out at the backlash and instantly threw out nerfs the second some people made theories that were clearly already tested.

I can definitely tell the nerfs aren't tested whatsoever, though. Daneos casually removed physical farming from Fighters entirely.

• I personally loved the buff to crits, this can encourage ppl to try pve with crit parties. For pvp i would REALLY appreciate that they introduce high anticritic stuff like the old scouters so you have more counterplay.

Hyped to know that the balancing team is working hard wether we like the changes or not, hopefully plasma will be pve viable one day.

Great job! Honestly the game is far from being totally balanced but its the best balance we have so far (sk and karma nerfs, cheff, dw and sword buffs, crit buffs, etc).

• The thing is many players don't trust the balance team to do updates without the intention of boosting their own class.

With that many forum posts about it you can see it different but shouldn't ignore it.

If you want to get trust you should show some transparency:

The outcome might have been different if you said from the beginning that you will start to balance class by class and not in a post after the discussion started.

And if you wouldn't have choosen a class that compared to others an update wasn't demanded the most maybe there woudln't be some again suspecting it was to boost their own class.

Aaaaand Fighters are officially back to bottom-of-the-barrel at PvE

That first update might have changed their chances to get taken in dungeons a bit higher, but Imo I am sure it wouldn't change the fact that other classes still getting prefered to the point where you still need friends to take you as fighter.

You traded 3-5 classes for a guarantied spot for a buffer, as long as that doesn't change with that amounts you need to grind the dungeons to get something wearable players will still allways take the classes that clear the dungeons faster.

Ofc if there are 2 spots that aren't fix in many cases the 2 fastes will be taken to the dungeons, but the chances are way, way higher to give a fighter that second spot, since it is additional damage compared to just one damage spot.

I still see no reason how that trade was evenly. And we aren't even talking about the longer dungeon runs, where a buffer gets taken with anyways. The only argument I saw was "just accept it, it won't change"

The formula for the skill effect "Damage increases when a critical hit is successful" has been updated. (A bit nerfed).

My crit dmg outcome has decreased by 25%. Is that called a bit? Talk about transparency

And I don't mean this as a flame nor do i think that you can make it right for everyone. As long as you don't work on that basic problem, you can say that all in balance team are experienced and testing it for weeks as much as you want, the outcome will always be the same.

• That first update might have changed their chances to get taken in dungeons a bit higher, but Imo I am sure it wouldn't change the fact that other classes still getting prefered to the point where you still need friends to take you as fighter.

You traded 3-5 classes for a guarantied spot for a buffer, as long as that doesn't change with that amounts you need to grind the dungeons to get something wearable players will still allways take the classes that clear the dungeons faster.

Ofc if there are 2 spots that aren't fix in many cases the 2 fastes will be taken to the dungeons, but the chances are way, way higher to give a fighter that second spot, since it is additional damage compared to just one damage spot.

I still see no reason how that trade was evenly. And we aren't even talking about the longer dungeon runs, where a buffer gets taken with anyways. The only argument I saw was "just accept it, it won't change"

That is why I suggest this: [Party/Dungeon System] - Party Attack Speed Buff! .

When it would be added, karma and poko wouldn't be mandatory classes.

That would mean, even if lack of those, you could do dungeons fast as you could with current speed meta just it open 2 more spots for any class to take.

But I doubt that anyone will allow that beside speed meta exist something else, cuz everyone enjoy "the ride" and free boxes, while others needs to buy them.

Now think about BID's ( that should drop brown box too per boss kill), it would make easy to make party with almost everyone and everyone could gear just easy as "meta" classes.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!