Swordsman PVE Video " guide " Papaya Farm and TMQ7

• hey,

i have seen many bad comments about swordsman, like : sm is the weakest of them all or : cant even farm dragonballs.

i made a video of papaya farming to show you swordsman is a very good farm char.

it is with ultimate buffs but you can farm the same way without it, just need food and drink after every camp then.

my cooldown reduce with the buffs is 70.

also i farm a lot of TMQ7 and cause i got really bored of it i started to do speed runs to make it a bit more interesting :D

i just pull everything with my swordsman and let the majin´s kill it,but for that you need high upgrades and some lp% recover on your sm gear, my buffers are just +9.

here is my fastest run, 19:15 .

my item stats:

Gloves & Sword both 21% Physical Critical Dmg + 1 Physical Critical Hitrate.

Jacket: 10% LP+ 11 CON ( Craft)

Pants: 14% LP +6 Con ( Craft)

Shoes: 28 Con ( Tmq7 energy def)

Rings: CCBD 50 set ( 9 con, 12% reflect and 9 prop setbonus)

Earrings 11 props, 16 CD+ 3 props

Dogi 9 Con

Talents:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0010100411351511510544400

would like to max spirited roar but not enough points at 60...

and " yield " is really awesome in pve now thx for that change!

and here a last budokai video, let´s win this !?

• Well, even without +15 items, swordsman is definitely not the worst at farming as people claim it to be. Let's just say their specialty is not killing multiple enemies at once, but it doesn't mean they can't do it decently enough.

Btw it's even possible to kill them with a single cast of final effort if you make a critical hit, but burning attack combo is more appealing.

• Wow but you kill mobs very fast because have sword +15, sorry my trash english :P

no, +10 with honest attribute is good enough, im not a casher and have that +15 sword by farming!

my sword has funny attribute i lose 20 props cause of that.

with honest attribute @ sword would be WAY MORE dmg +10 is easy good enough to farm same way.

but you need cooldown reduce around 70

Well, even without +15 items, swordsman is definitely not the worst at farming as people claim it to be. Let's just say their specialty is not killing multiple enemies at once, but it doesn't mean they can't do it decently enough.

Btw it's even possible to kill them with a single cast of final effort if you make a critical hit, but burning attack combo is more appealing.

yes thats right , sure classes like turtle can crit 50k as aoe but swordsman isn´t bad too.

+ the high movespeed makes this farming so fast, many other classes could not pull that much cause that mobs would reset.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!