Patch Notes - November 2nd 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Balance
      • Storm Strike's invincibility duration has been increased.
        Lv 1 = 2s; Lv 2 = 2.1s; Lv 3 = 2.2s; Lv 4 = 2.4s; Lv 5 = 2.5s.
      • Added RP effect "cooldown reduction" to Storm Strike Lv 5 (-5 seconds).
      • Critical bonus damage on skill effects has been adjusted.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

• So basically fighters one shot tanks again, as well they can become invincible for a temporary time now, decrease focus by 37%, use thunder and abuse confusion, resist debuff, stun, fear and dodge attacks? What's next? Mastered Ultra Instinct Buff which automatically destroys your opponents? ;D
    Why are you giving so many deadly weapons to a single class? Better fix Karma already, because it was broken forever.

BTW: unknown.png this was done on 6k energy defense set right after update.

• Al aire libre hi every body. ..please gm try to get funny the game o cameback the smile. ..do the skills like tw versión. ..I AM chef and no one get into cc 70 90 whith chef do something to get into cc or please gibérico more damage to cranes chef ......thanks

• You forgot to mention that Storm Strike's RP cooldown bonus is 5 seconds now. In other words, physical Fighters STILL can't farm anymore.

As for everyone pre-complaining about this affecting the game's non-existent "balance", just check the Budokai results soon. I doubt it'll make much of a difference.

• At this point, I would like to request a change in SM skills, which will change the "1.5 increase when attacking from behind" to "Damage increased when a critical hit is successful" in -Sword Slash- and -Multiple Sword Slashes-.

Or at least in the -Sword Slash- skill, the MSS its enoght.

To improve some SM damage.

• At this point, I would like to request a change in SM skills, which will change the "1.5 increase when attacking from behind" to "Damage increased when a critical hit is successful" in -Sword Slash- and -Multiple Sword Slashes-.

Or at least in the -Sword Slash- skill, the MSS its enoght.

To improve some SM damage.

um..i think this is not a good idea...

swordsman does not need to rely on luck to defeat opponent but technique and strategy instead?(

• um..i think this is not a good idea...

swordsman does not need to rely on luck to defeat opponent but technique and strategy instead?(

You know urself how trashy swordsman is vs ultimates and karmas lol and they really need a buff maybe not like alda said but 100% they need a buff. Due to visual bugz you dont even know if youre attacking from behind and for whatever reasons after kd opponents appears in middle. Rn its not even possible to kd opponents out of the ring.

And +14 sword dmg vs +13-15 is 1.8k or more you think its fine? Its not even possible to take half of their lp.

• You know urself how trashy swordsman is vs ultimates and karmas lol and they really need a buff maybe not like alda said but 100% they need a buff. Due to visual bugz you dont even know if youre attacking from behind and for whatever reasons after kd opponents appears in middle. Rn its not even possible to kd opponents out of the ring.

And +14 sword dmg vs +13-15 is 1.8k or more you think its fine? Its not even possible to take half of their lp.

Spirited Roar - 30% and 7% reduction

Focus Decrease - 37%

Health decrease - 18%

Glaring slash - reduce props

Ability to use physical and energy attack - to fk up any defense

While wearing props and craft weapon, your base dmg is more than enough to kill anyone.

Only problem for SM is visual bug to fix props and with this focus decrease, success rate and hit rate is reduced, meaning at cap 70 with only 1 accessory of %resistance, you will dodge and res af, even with full con gear... -_-

SM is fine and I think that fighter will be broken with this %focus decrease but we should wait and see in cap 70 with dex + %res, how it will work out.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• What i mean is how broken is ulti or how trash is swordsman. Like fr you think 1.8k dmg with debuff is fine?

• What i mean is how broken is ulti or how trash is swordsman. Like fr you think 1.8k dmg with debuff is fine?

Ulti got high defense gear and tons of props, it is normal, it is normal for all classes.

Critic dmg should be balanced a bit, since right now defense doesn't play any role ( that is how much people are saying),

and cap props ( 1 props should stay as 1%) for everyone on 30% or 26% on accessory, this does not include global props, just "regular" props.

This way squishy DPS classes should have chance vs buffers and ofc vs tankers, but ofc this needs to be tested more.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• When Improve the skills of crane.? Need Change the damage of thousand slashes 35% to 70%. Reduce coldown of spirit wave and energy heat wave, 1:30 it's long. Dodon barrage in dbo tw was debuff reduce physical defense 3050 in this dbog only reduce 1600. Agile armor is useless, Change it for defense%. Reduce The cast time of poison bleed, fiery shot, searing crane, tri-beam cannon.

• +15 sk 4k dmg each MSS. Vs +14ulti or less 2k more or less 60% lp recover less than 1k thats damn cool. Sk can be countered just by using all e def and anti bleed, vs ultimate you gotta use 2x p or 2xe you never know when you will get 1 shooted by that class

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!