Patch Notes - November 2nd 2018

• +15 sk 4k dmg each MSS. Vs +14ulti or less 2k more or less 60% lp recover less than 1k thats damn cool. Sk can be countered just by using all e def and anti bleed, vs ultimate you gotta use 2x p or 2xe you never know when you will get 1 shooted by that class

Still, most of players cry about SK, even now.

Balance is good! ;)

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• um..i think this is not a good idea...

swordsman does not need to rely on luck to defeat opponent but technique and strategy instead?(

I agree with you on this, they just need more strategy. But the problem is that although you can permanently immobilize your opponent, the damage you do to him is insignificant. It is not an exaggeration, literally with a sword craft +14 + spirited roar + glaring slash + attacking from behind = 2k dmg or less.

So something has to be done about that.

Of course, without taking into account the 60% LP reg ... which makes everything become a joke.

:D:D:D

• well, let's all laugh together for a while watching this damage. ^^^^^^

INFO:

Buffer

39 props, (with buff)

3838 phy def,

66%LP recover dmg. (60% max cap)

Swordman

14+ Craft Sword

55% crit dmg (gloves and sword

No Props

just to be clear... The real dmg of the 8k crit its 3,200 cuz the 60%LP reg. dmg. (you can check it in the video)

And it's the same for all the damage.

:):):)

Let's see how things change at level 70...

• try using props at lvl 70

• try using props at lvl 70

that ulti is +10 max and dmg is already trash with prop debuff would be like 4k dmg crit +. now imagine +12+13 ultimate. if fr its not even possible to take half of ulti lp. Now fighters can be really good vs ultimate foc% decrease, rn swordsman and plasma is in bottom. SK is now most balanced class in this game

• that ulti is +10 max and dmg is already trash with prop debuff would be like 4k dmg crit +. now imagine +12+13 ultimate. if fr its not even possible to take half of ulti lp. Now fighters can be really good vs ultimate foc% decrease, rn swordsman and plasma is in bottom. SK is now most balanced class in this game

majins can only have 1 defence status really high.

• Sword have problems with tanky class only, increasing sword/fighter damage is mistake they will dominate only more low life creatures and it wont solve shlt.

The problem is reflect ultimate/sk killing mainly sword/fighter from reflect and they have pretty high damage comprared to thier lfie and defense, while human vs human fight end after 1hit / combo

• Sword have problems with tanky class only, increasing sword/fighter damage is mistake they will dominate only more low life creatures and it wont solve shlt.

The problem is reflect ultimate/sk killing mainly sword/fighter from reflect and they have pretty high damage comprared to thier lfie and defense, while human vs human fight end after 1hit / combo

Then, cap reflect (20% reflect max) and props (26) on all races and classes.

If needed, reflect could be capped even more to 10%, and defense should be fixed, I doubt it works as it should.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• if props difference is too big, your damage will suffer.

Its a reason why i have also 9% defence property necklaces from every type. 8)

Yes, but the real problem here is that just like the majins. humans can only have 1 def stat high, and the majin have hybrids. if they need E. attaks they use the cluster, or then they use the trumpet or the spins.

Although majins possess a high physical or energy defense, many classes do not have that facility to attack with the 2 types. so although I have props, the only thing that would make a majin would be to attack me with physical attacks. ?(

• Yes, but the real problem here is that just like the majins. humans can only have 1 def stat high, and the majin have hybrids. if they need E. attaks they use the cluster, or then they use the trumpet or the spins.

Majins are op right now doesn't matter what anyone says.

First of all buffs are way to strong for this game right now.

• lol, that what i say in this topic:

How DBOG can become a better game

but no one listen to me. :D

to be honest the good point people have said in that thread is convuluted with a shit tonne of random useless shit. I'm doubtful anyone wants to read throught the 27 page mess.

Majins are op right now doesn't matter what anyone says.

First of all buffs are way to strong for this game right now.

I would say suggest nerfs that wont kill the class and see what people will say. just ignore bias comments and hope for the best.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!