Budokai qualifiers bug

• I'm pretty sure that many of you that play PvP in this game have, at some moment, suffered the frustration of losing a fight by dice. In other words, sheer luck.

"But wait, when the dice is rolled, is because the fight ended in a draw situation (same hp or same kill count). So it's fair!"

But what if the dice rolled because there was no fight?

This was my party's qualifiers today:

Long story short, the party we fought disconnected in the moment the fight began, preventing us from killing them and keeping the score at 0 x 0 until time ran out. In the end, they rolled a higher number than us, and won.

I'm not even ranting about the qualifiers system (which I dislike on solo, but think is ok on party budo), but at the cheap way they defeated us, because we all believe we could have won that match. Why the hell the game doesn't automatically ends the fight when there's no oponnents left in qualifiers (like it does when there's no party to fight)? Like, the staff really overlooked this?

You can see at the video that it wasn't crash, since you can see some of them still online. THEY ENTERED THE FIGHT AND DECIDED TO QUIT. That makes me believe that this wasn't the first time this party (consisted of SonIsmael, Puy, JirenBrAlone, PuiPui and LWgouzahzong) attempted at doing this. At least, one of them knew of that bug and told the others about it.

I wouldn't believe that, coincidentally, all 5 of them lost internet connection either, because we all know that there are many buggers and cheaters in this game.

We already contacted the staff, but I would like to warn the community about this bug, because losing like this is just unfair and infuriating.

(Check the spoiler above^ for 4k quality image of the party, Senzu)

I wouldn't expect another budokai happening like 2 weeks ago, when all the CHs crashed right before finals. But I do expect they get punished for using such a cheap method for a easy win.

TL;DR: Party disconnected during qualifiers, won by dice, no punishment yet.

• Remove dice and make it that even after timer is up, people can find until one of them is out of ring or dead.

It would fix most of stuffs and winning this way would be more rewarding and satisfying.

PS: If you start perma ban people, no one will be left, it would mean to perma ban all chinese and their "allies".

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Remove dice and make it that even after timer is up, people can find until one of them is out of ring or dead.

It would fix most of stuffs and winning this way would be more rewarding and satisfying.

PS: If you start perma ban people, no one will be left, it would mean to perma ban all chinese and their "allies".

That's like Rocket League system, it's gr8 tbh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!