Informations Update 21.09.2015 Questions

• I just want to know, why would you open server in South America, anyway?
    I think that one good server would be enough for all of us, plus paying one server and working on it is cheaper and better, right?

• Personally, i'm from South America, but i still would like one common server for everyone, with different channels so it wont get too busy.
    I wanned to ask about the next server test and if i will still having the character that i created today in the european server once i move into the South American one.
    Also the DragonBall Hunting, i dont think we should get connected at certain hour, i would LOVE if the event would be allways on.

• ecoloco2 - if DB hunt was on permanently then it would unbalance rhe game due to the perks you can get. Other than that the only way to balance it would be to make the drop rate extremely small.

All I would like to ask is if the TLQ will be up and running cos I'd like to get my dash and charge skills up and running. The rest of the game I can deal with as it is at the moment. With DB hunt activated obviously. I'd personally say to keep DB hunt as a weekend thing.

• Why multiple server? Not everyone has a 10 mbps internet connection. I know that lots players dont even have a 2mbps internet speed and playing with 300+ ms ping is more than hell.

Will Dragon Ball Hunting be enabled for the Open Beta?
    Yes, but cant say on which open beta.

I just want to know, why would you open server in South America, anyway?
    Most players are from SA so we will launch the first server there.

Also the DragonBall Hunting, i dont think we should get connected at certain hour, i would LOVE if the event would be allways on.
    If its always on then its not an event and it would ruin the whole fun. + as RagingGoliath already said.

Will our characters from these testa be wiped for open beta?
    No

• erm,first DBO-Global server will launch in South America and then in different continents that means it will be hosted in SA or only people from SA can play or what i don't understand shit and if i plan on playing on the SA server will i have the character i have now on the EU or i'll have to create another one,thanks and sorry for my English thought.

• What is DBHunting?

DB Hunting means "Searching for Dragon Balls/Hunting for DragonBalls" so you can get them and make a wish.

For people that doesn't understand the meaning of "Multiple Servers", the problem is that the further the server is, higher the lag will be, someone from Europe CAN'T play in a SA server, they will be able to log in, but the ping will be 300-400+, and like Daneos said, not everyone has a high speed internet, specially those from SA (I'm almost included there, I'm from Central America and the internet is not as cheap as in NA, nor in SA).

I hope Daneos let us transfer our characters from SA to NA or any other server, everyone wants to play RIGHT NOW and it will be frustrating that we spend 2 weeks (making an approximation) farming and everything just waiting for another server to be created and then starting from the beginning in the new server.

• I'm fine with first server being SA, because if chars can't be used on other servers, EU servers won't have that many "hola, hola" "puta" players.. :P
    Please make DB Hunt like in HK! It was way better than 2/3 hours in TW! Or make it permanent, but with CD on DB wish..(just idea)

Things i would like to see fixed, coded before servers go "open beta", in order i would love to see them added.. TMQ and CC are not important! Same goes for Time slip.. You can beat the game without dash, charge or block/counter, so better fix the important basics first..
    Most important) NO DAMN ROLLBACKS! :D I really hope you can do that! Imagine you are close to lvl 55, and lose all your quests and exp, like i had 2 time on lvl 24.. Players would rage..
    1) Summon NPC / Mop quests work
    2) ALL collection/pickup quests work (some like lvl 12, lvl 20 Maijn) don't work, lvl 2 teleport too
    3) Actually working stats/attributes! Add item upgrade to player stats! Items that give you con(for ex.) don't work now.. Glove with + 8 don't add the bonus e or p attack now..
    3,1) Working skills, that change stat of mob/char (stun), majin stun don't work yet, "play dead" skill don't work..
    4) Working dodge and hitrate! Working RP system..
    5) No more dropping old recipines crap, but drop super and higher gloves and stuff! Drop upgrade stones!
    6) Fixed crafting!
    7) Items fixed(car fuel for ex), exp scroll work on all mops!
    8 ) More exp from "super" or higher mobs - like in original dbo!
    9) Deleteable chars!
    10) Working AH, now bugged, slow and can't sort
    11) UD 1 and Red Pants 1 Dungeons (rest is not important now)

Well anyway, good work so far! I wasn't sure if you would stick to it, but you did, and now there is still alot of work, but you guys are getting closer and closer..! Congrats!

• I just want to know, why would you open server in South America, anyway?
    I think that one good server would be enough for all of us, plus paying one server and working on it is cheaper and better, right?

the thing is. if they only run in south america i think no one will play the game because off lagg to high ping the most people what play dbo is Eu i guess :D because of alot spanish people italian dutch german slovania

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!