Patch Notes - November 10th 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Balance
      • Swordsman skill "Energy Recovery" has been adjusted. It now gives more RP and has less cooldown.
        -- Rank 1 > 100RP > XX CD
        -- Rank 2 > 200RP (+100) > XX CD
        -- Rank 3 > 200RP (+100) > XX CD
        -- Rank 4 > 200RP (+0) > XX CD
        -- Rank 5 > 300RP (+200) > XX CD
        -- Rank 6 > 300RP (+200) > XX CD
      • Knockdown of skills with range of 3m or less can no longer be blocked (instant activation).
      • Swordsman passive skill "Evade Up" now has "Reduce EP cost by X%" as a second effect.
        -- Rank 1 > 19% reduction
        -- Rank 2 > 25% reduction
        -- Rank 3 > 32% reduction
        -- Rank 4 > 41% reduction
      • Swordsman skill "Sword Slash" Rank 4 now has the Knockdown RP effect. Also, cooldown has been increased.
        -- Rank 1 > 6 cooldown (no change)
        -- Rank 2 > 6 -> 8 cooldown (+2)
        -- Rank 3 > 6 -> 10 cooldown (+4)
        -- Rank 4 > 6 -> 12 cooldown (+6)
      • Swordsman skill "Multiple Sword Slashes" Rank 4's Knockdown RP effect has been removed.
      • Swordsman skill "Penetrate" buffed.
        -- Rank 1 > 16 Dex -> 10 Dex
        -- Rank 2 > 18 Dex -> 15 Dex + Increase Physical Critical Damage by 2%
        -- Rank 3 > 20 Dex -> 20 Dex + Increase Physical Critical Damage by 3%
        -- Rank 4 > 23 Dex -> 25 Dex + Increase Physical Critical Damage by 4%
        -- Rank 5 > 26 Dex -> 29 Dex + Increase Physical Critical Damage by 5%
      • Martial Artist skill "Prepared to Roar" Physical Defense decrease has been nerfed.
        -- Rank 1 > 5% (no change)
        -- Rank 2 > 10% -> 5% (-5)
        -- Rank 3 > 15% -> 5% (-10)
        -- Rank 4 > 20% -> 5% (-15)
      • Effect "Damage increased by 1.5x when attacking from behind" now changed to a different formula.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Party Budokai logout exploit.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

• XX CD?

• I can see what you're trying to achieve and I really do appreciate the effort, believe me. The thing is, that it's going to be complicated with the limited number of obtainable skill points and such dramatic changes. Still, the changes are indeed reasonable, understandable and fit the class, but I think you'll have to adjust them anyway because they are highly unlikely going to be balanced right away, which I assume you've figured yourselves.

That's why I advised you many times to share some part of major class changing plans with the community, at least inform them, that you will work on the classes they've been constantly mentioning as well. Keeping them in dark brings nothing but concern and leaves them under the impression that you undoubtedly ignore them.

Other than that, I'd be fun to see how this whole thing turns out. Someone will share the footage of these changes for sure, as surely as you'll have to adjust them. Just try to be less secretive and give this bunch some clues of what you're doing. Even though if the whole community is a mess, you could still get a somewhat positive effect out of it. It is going to be full of both necessary and unnecessary negativity either way.

• like i wouldnt even call this a buff more likely a nerf removing kd from MSS e.e you should not even touched swordsman if for real. few ppl may consider this as a buff until they will fight a good sk. Disappointed ;/. be4 this update it was hard to make a god build but rn its just wow nearly impossible well thats just for me. by adding ep reduction to evade up you think swordsman will become another fighter and will use that foc% debuff im 100% sure lmao

• like i wouldnt even call this a buff more likely a nerf removing kd from MSS e.e you should not even touched swordsman if for real. few ppl may consider this as a buff until they will fight a good sk. Disappointed ;/. be4 this update it was hard to make a god build but rn its just wow nearly impossible well thats just for me. by adding ep reduction to evade up you think swordsman will become another fighter and will use that foc% debuff im 100% sure lmao

It was probably done because knockdowns can't crit, so now you can crit effectively with mss and kd with sword slash quicker as it has a shorter animation. The only problem as I mentioned is the fact that you will need to spend more sp for that combo to work. That's where new builds come in.

• It was probably done because knockdowns can't crit, so now you can crit effectively with mss and kd with sword slash quicker as it has a shorter animation. The only problem as I mentioned is the fact that you will need to spend more sp for that combo to work. That's where new builds come in.

i always used 2x MSS per stun for extra dmg maybe crit other one for knockdown now rip my combo in my eyes its a nerf

• i always used 2x MSS per stun for extra dmg maybe crit other one for knockdown now rip my combo in my eyes its a nerf

Well, gotta come up with new ways. Some people including me find it as a boost, especially with what energy recovery now gives.. It's even easier to spam kds now.