Patch Notes - November 10th 2018

• I don't wanna be rude or something but like, by removing kdd, I'd expect mss getting buffed dmg wise. It may have been buffed already but I honestly do almost the same damage just like how I did before. (weird example, if u dont like it just ignore ) add the rp dmg base to the mss so you dont need any kd, or just add the kd back on mss. Since the dmg is almost the same like how it used to be.

Don't get me wrong, im kinda happy with the new buffed sm thing but still. Ss damage is trash like it always has been but it had a fast cd, I get you guys by increasing it so we can't spam it.

So can you guys just buff the dmg or just add kd back.

• I don't wanna be rude or something but like, by removing kdd, I'd expect mss getting buffed dmg wise. It may have been buffed already but I honestly do almost the same damage just like how I did before. (weird example, if u dont like it just ignore ) add the rp dmg base to the mss so you dont need any kd, or just add the kd back on mss. Since the dmg is almost the same like how it used to be.

Don't get me wrong, im kinda happy with the new buffed sm thing but still. Ss damage is trash like it always has been but it had a fast cd, I get you guys by increasing it so we can't spam it.

yea like why tf they removed kd from mss? TOO OP? lol

Also

if you guys just wanna buff sm. Just reduce the stun -20% duration to -10%. and just a little bit of mss dmg, it was fine for the rest tbh. Because honestly, no one is going to max out dexterity out for a 5% pcrit buff, lets be real.

• Well there are some good and some bad ideas.

"Sword Slash" Rank 4 - change this to rank 1 or rank 2 KD, not rank 4.

"Energy Recovery" - sure ok, but instead of passive that would reduce EP cost, this skill could do that at rank 2 it gives 400 - 600 EP back and 2 RP balls.

"Glaring Slash" - only 3 ranks, 10 props, 20 props and 30 props.

Swordsman skill "Penetrate" buffed.

This was edited, since they thought that SM won't need MA energy skills for KD.

With this edits, they would keep MSS power and SS KD and have more SP to spend somewhere else.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Honestly, I do not know how to feel about this update. It's like I'm happy and at the same time disappointed but, well, this is my opinion and this is my evidence.

Only my opinion:

-I think it's great that the "Energy Recover" Skill now gives 2RP balls at level 2, however, I can not say it's the best because I still do not know how much CD is going to have the skill at that level and as we know, if a SM wants to make his combos with KD he needs to use frequently this skill.

-The reduction of EP consumption in the passive "Evade Up" will be useful for all SM who want to enter the RNG game and depend of the "Dodge = luck" to avoid attacks. However, many SMs choose to equip themselves with CON or LP% instead of "dodge" because as we know, the Swordman are NOT "Fighters" and do not even have the same "Dodge or Resis" so it is usually more efficient to have a build with Guard + Scintillation and have a correct "timing" in the skills.

-On the "Sword Slash", I do not know what to really think. Basically it is the new MSS with the same CD but with less damage. Now, if a SM seeks to inflict the maximum possible damage to his skills, he will need to have the SS at level 4 in addition to the MSS at level 5 and that ...can be harmful to correctly distribute the skills points. So I do not see a good change here.

Maybe if the Skill CD "Sword Slash" will remain the same, just maybe ... it could be feasible to make the investment of points, because the KD combo it would be done more easily.

-Again. It seems that they are looking for SMs to become more and more "Fighters" but without their damage or their Dex. And this looks reflected in the change of the "Penetrate" skill. Honestly very few Swordman upgrade this skill more than lvl 1. But again, the SM that want to enter to the game of the RNG this could benefit them, but they will be SO FAR AWAY from reaching an evasion sufficiently good to depend on this stat. The extra dmg crit is just a luxury that really will not be reflected at all in the total damage. Yeah, maybe it will increase a little, but it wont be important at all.

But hey, if what you are looking for is a fighter with less damage and less evasion ... I suppose your decision was right, even if I don’t really like this idea.

- As for the "Prepared to Roar" a new perspective is opened and in my opinion, THE BEST PROPOSAL FOR A REBUILD TO THE SWORDMAN.

THE HYBRIDS.

I really believe that this modification could encourage many Swordman to choose to create "Hybrid" builds since the MSS and the "Focused Gravity Break" are practically sister skills, only that the MSS had its KD and a little more damage than the FGB.

HERE is where there could be a positive change in the upgrades. Increase the damage of the MSS and the FGB so that the Swordman go from being the "mediocre fighters" to a class completely focused on hybrid damage. But I guess it's an idea that needs to be work on

more. But hey ... For some reason the Swordman have those 2 paths in the skills tree, right ?. Why always choose the physical path ...

-And finally ... "Damage increased by 1.5x when attacking from behind" now changed to a different formula.

My evidence:

As you can see in the video ... The damage ... HAS BEEN REDUCED EVEN MORE.

Before:

MSS + Spirited Roar + RP dmg ball = 3963 from behind

After: 3168

and not to mention the critical hits ...

I think it's too much to say that this change to the formula will affect the other classes, but being the Swordman, the Masters of the "Attack from behind" will practically make them weaker.

The evidence speaks for itself. The majin I made the Test against is mine, and it's not even well-armed. Now fight against another Tank +14 or +15 with high props will be practically eternal to beat them.

Even if a Swordman do a perfect and infinite combo of KD, you will never "kill" your opponent because simply your damage It will be mediocre, also you cannot just focus on the RNG and you cannot always trust to throw them out of the platform because otherwise we will have the same problem as the "Namek Warriors" with his combo of "Mystick Attack" for which the community complained so much.

Sincerely and with all due respect, I ask the DBO G TEAM to correctly evaluate the "FOCUS" they want for the Swordman. Or minimum that explain to us the "why" of all these changes. What do they want the Swordman to be? What do they want us to be?

I know that the Swordman are one of the most complicated classes to master it in the game because in many cases, their fighting style is based on Timing. But what is the use of having a perfect Timing if you do not inflict damage in the same way?

I hope you re-evaluate the changes you have made on this occasion and I would appreciate an answer to my questions.

In the same way, I thank you that you have read my post and an apology for making it so long.

Stay cool.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Hi testo here

I think they should leave the sp for sm alone, since this allows people to do a variation of builds. We can't have it all in a build after all :)

• nice changes for energy recovery and evade up but i think the main problem of SM if that it´s paper!

i would like to see some buffs for defense,

5% crit on penetrate not making it much better 29 DEX+29 CON instead of that 5% critdmg would be awesome :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!