Maijins Or Namekians

• Well every majin class is OP so i won't ever ask which class did you fight. If you are looking to fight as namek, you must be a Shadow Knight, Dark Warriors dont suit pvp much unless you are an experienced player, or a casher lol

• karmas dominate folks who are rather not equiped to deal with there forever stuns.

ultimates are good against classes that can only attack with 1 type of skill.

plasma is trash they need buffs i hope dbog works on them next.

chef is tanky if they get there buffs on. and are excellent stallers against non resistance tanks with their ep drain

• Well every majin class is OP so i won't ever ask which class did you fight. If you are looking to fight as namek, you must be a Shadow Knight, Dark Warriors dont suit pvp much unless you are an experienced player, or a casher lol

I'm a dark warrior and I wanna achieve and be successful being a dark warrior. Can you give me any tips with the dark warrior class?

• I'm a dark warrior and I wanna achieve and be successful being a dark warrior. Can you give me any tips with the dark warrior class?

Hmm if you starting from the bottom you should first go into the PvE, Dark warriors are beasts of farming, so you can get good gear to do PvP. Anyways, here is a good guide to start with: Dark Warrior Guide

Links from builds are down but I made one, pretty standard but useful for what you are looking. PvP Build

Also, you are lvl 47 so you are at your weakest stage, you dont have enough SP's yet, and you are missing your best skills.

And this, is a build for the current lvl cap. Lv60 Cap

''Charging Fist'' is to KD.

Demon Wave can be a good skill, you try it.

Hellzone Grenade doesnt do much dmg by maxing it.

You try yourself different skills and builds, remove what you dont use and max what you use the most.

Special Beam Cannon is the strongest skill but takes a lot of SPs for this cap and even at 70 cap its not easy to use, but really powerful.

Good luck

• Thanks for all the help once I reach level 50 I'll start worrying about my build.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!