Adressing the actual issues

• Yessss someone finally remembers the gold chests. +1

• "I honestly think that Daneos should do a "restart" and wipe everything again, refund the spent CP, decrease stone drop chance to the half of this, make broken give -2 to -6 randomly, and lets start with a fresh card."

I don't mind if he wipe out everything, because I would change class if he do that. But I don't think that upgrade system should be touched. I already hardly upgrade my items to +12 with over 10000+ stones. Some players has crazy luck and of course they're hardcore cashers and this is why they have +14~+15.

way too earlie for that maybe another wipe is a good idea for the future but not right now it wont change anything game still way too broken.

• This will never in a million years be agreed upon by Daneos. He has already deviated from his previous self. The only thing he cares about is money. He forgot his promises. If he really did care and followed through his principle. The game wouldn't have lost all its playerbase. Its currently in this state due to greed. MMO model ran under the notion that spending money to get stronger rather than cosmetics will never be able to succeed. No wonder BR and MOBAs are taking over. Heres a little hint, they dont sell you items to become stronger, they give you a level playing field to improve and the only cashing in those games are for overall appearances. Guess what, they are still making BILLIONS. BTW, thanks for putting STONES into the wagu machines, DANEOS. If you didnt have any intention for it to be pay to win, you would never ever put into wagu machines from the start of the WIPE, OOPS. Tongue slipped.

• The only thing he cares about is money

If he really cared about money then he would have done something not to lose so many players.

Also the reason why less and less mmorpgs are produced is because they are way more expensive then other games. They have a much bigger risk factor.

Here an example how much some models cost for an AAA game. ebc7fc7f7c10f81896820551eb27ac50.jpg

If you are a big game dev company then you will need to have high quality in your game. Now imagine how much they need to pay if they want to have a mmorpg with high quality models. It's a few millions $.

But I think after 5-10 years we will see more mmorpgs because this whole modelling thing will change dramatically and they will get much cheaper thanks to new technologies and creating games will be much easier.

Please understand that p2progress is not p2w.

• Hello,

First about the balancement, there are currently 6 people on the balance team and surely soon there will be more. All classes are being modified / balanced, so there will be soon changes for another class.

It's complicated to balance classes, because for 1 change you can make other classes worse. Suggestions from other players don't always help since most of the suggestions are for their own benefit. The best thing would be to have good players with different classes on the balance team (one of the best karmas, swordsman, turtle, crane, etc).

About the upgrade system, I completely agree that it should be harder, otherwise the server will become a full +15 server and that shouldn't happen. It should be like in retail, top players had about +10 - +13 gear. The problem is the RNG that many people don't like it, so let's see what will be done.

About the content, hopefully with the new client it will be possible to make many things, I want to remember that with the new client it will be possible to create / make EVERYTHING.

I also agree with what you say. It should be added more rewards to the TMQs / UDs, but honestly, I don't think this will be done before the new client. Hopefully this will be done as well Achievement System Ideas

About to have BID2-4 on level 60 it's a bad idea since that content was made for the level 70 and there are still bugs to fix, wouldn't make much sense to enable it in at this cap.

Finally, on the player's suggestions, you can make your suggestion there. There are some that will be added within the new client but there are others that seem unneeded to me. You can check them here Suggestions

Hopefully everyone can collaborate when the new client is released.

I will try to make all suggestions known to the staff.

Regards,

DBO G Staff

• Losing f2p players does not matter to him, as long as the cashers stayed. Do you not understand? Majority of the people that stayed now are cashers. f2p players are already long gone. Why cater to f2p players? It's already long gone, just keep on doing what we have always done. Milk whatever thats left of the cashers. Still... did not disprove my point, if he did not intend for this game to be pay2win. He would not have put any stones in the wagu machine and made the probability of getting it binomially probable. He would have made it possible for people to attain it through the progression of the game itself not through ways that does not make you feel good spending that amount of money to reach. You wont ever look back and said that it was a money well spent. His intention were already written all over the game from the beginning of the game itself. Nuff said.

• others that seem unneeded to me. You can check them here Suggestions

What do you mean by "to me"? To your own benefit as you would put? Oops, sloppy.

So I suppose it's better to keep people in dark about the major changes before implementing them, right? There will always be suggestions filled with selfishness no matter what you do. That doesn't mean you should do it all on your own like some professionals. Involvement of the community is still required. It wouldn't be too hard to announce what you're up to change before implementing it, now would it? And who are those "mysterious 6" I wonder. All rhetorical questions, not going to answer them anyway.

It should be like in retail

There you go. You keep saying that the new client will open up dbo to new opportunities that were considered to be impossible from the very beginning, and the first instinct about one of the major flaws in the game is to put it back the way it was in a game that's been dead for years now. Very reasonable, new and promising (sarcasm). If that system was fine with the majority of the community, then it wouldn't be an issue to bring it back whatsoever.

Fyi, I don't mean to be a jerk and I do know that you're one of the most diligent team members and put a lot of effort for the sake of this game, but the way you all work on these problems (secretly on your own) is just an unorthodox approach. How can you except the community to change if you consider them as a disposable concerned party. Perhaps it's time to try to cooperate with the experienced part of the community at least as you are no different from them in any way and it's going to have plenty of ridiculous suggestions no matter what you do. You're all in the same boat, so you'll float or drown with the community equally, together.

• heres some help for balance team

Turtle: pick one of these folks (cosmic angel, meijse, Roli or metriod)

Crane: super duper moderator syren or sendoku (if you can get him to return^^)

Swordsmen: echoson

fighter: hardlock (hate to add more work to the guy since he does 70%+ of the administration)

shadow knight: Syren (yea bish i listed him twice)

ultimate: Skedar (already a member)

• What the F box, i thought we were friends. You compare meisje to me? :(

For crane add Tien, Swordsman kinswkk, fighter probably yeah hardlock, SK i'd say notorious or syren, ultimate darkthrone

• About the content, hopefully with the new client it will be possible to make many things,

I want to remember that with the new client it will be possible to create / make EVERYTHING.

On the 1st sentence you seem rather uncertain about the new client, while on the 2nd you claim it will be possible to make everything. I don't know what to believe in anymore.

We are getting close to December, it would be really nice to know where we are sitting at with the new client and what features we can expect from it. Saying "everything will be fixed" and "all will be possible" will lead to massive disappointment.

Hope this doesn't become another let down like DayZ.

tenor.gif?itemid=10493003

• swordsman; KinswkK syren or sendoku

• This is the problem. Only guys the staff know (friends) will get picked.
    As an example

why did you not mention flundaa for karma? Not denying that the guys you mention are good.

why did you not mention kamo for fighter he is one of the best fighters right now? (I know that there are lot of good fighters)

why mention echosan when he isn't even playing?

Always people with a big mouth, people who brag about their win or friends will be picked. For me this whole balancing team doesn't make any sense. It just makes things worse. Just pick 2 or 3 guys unrelated to their classes who will get ideas from the community and discuss them with the community.

Another problem is who gives you the confirmation that those guys have some brain and don't only think about their classes or aren't just some kids (not talking about the guys you selected but about the guys that "will" be selected)?

• When I said "it should be like in retail" I meant that the "top player" should have +10 - +13 gear. The +15 it should be rare to see, not like now that it's +/- normal to have (TOP PLAYERS).

With the new client everything will be possible, another thing is what will be done.

That's why I said that.

"hopefully with the new client it will be possible to make many things," = Hopefully Daneos can make many things.

"I want to remember that with the new client it will be possible to create / make EVERYTHING" = Everything will be possible, but what will be done?

• Hello,

First about the balancement, there are currently 6 people on the balance team and surely soon there will be more. All classes are being modified / balanced, so there will be soon changes for another class.

It's complicated to balance classes, because for 1 change you can make other classes worse. Suggestions from other players don't always help since most of the suggestions are for their own benefit. The best thing would be to have good players with different classes on the balance team (one of the best karmas, swordsman, turtle, crane, etc).

But what about the issue of being in communication with the community? This is something that we are all basically begging to the moderators. That they communicate to us the things that happened "before" to make a change. Simply ask the opinion of all players about any change to be made.

Obviously there will be "selfish" comments because many people see things according to the point of view they have depending on the class they play.

But it is easy to see when an argument is well prepared and also well-founded with "evidence" or any other thing. These are the comments that you should listen to.

In addition, at the end of all "DBOG" is a product, and the community are its customers, we are the ones who consume that product. And if you want your "product" to be successful, you have to listen to your clientele. In this way we can guarantee that this great game stays alive and that it competes with the other games that seek the time of the players.

And finally, I respect you Hardlock for having the balls to face the community answering our questions (or at least trying). And the truth is that something like that deserves a lot of merit, because in my opinion, you are the only one who is interested in commenting or at least soothing a bit the insertity of all of us and not those 6 ghosts of team DBO team.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!