Request Better Modding tool

• Hello everyone,

I have been trying some mods and started to re-texture some armor.

But installing the mods is really tedious and inconvenient.

You cannot look up or find the textures that you want to replace, which is a pain in the a*s!

I hope there might be someone on the forums who is able to program a better tool for us so we can easily install our mods.

If there is someone who can provide this tool, it may spark up more people wanting to help mod the game!

I can see myself making better quality re-textures for the game in my free time.

But not right now with the current time consuming mod resource tool.

Hope there is someone out there who can provide a better tool.

Or if there is already one out there, hook me up!:)

• Sorry to say my guy, but that modding tool is the only one that we have.

However, you could look through the forums to find codes for items and dogis, as we have pretty much all of them.

Don't take this personally but please look around before you post, as I've been told at least once or twice.

• I know where to find the codes for every item etc. But I mean that the modding tool does not have an option to search up the code... You first have to scroll down the whole list to find the right one. Which is very inconvieniend and time consuming.

Sorry to say my guy, but that modding tool is the only one that we have.

However, you could look through the forums to find codes for items and dogis, as we have pretty much all of them.

Don't take this personally but please look around before you post, as I've been told at least once or twice.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!