Balance & Changes - Turtle & Crane

• remplace double gut booster for skill lost in time copied code base of draconing over powering (warrior).

i cannot agree with ya on this. Lost in time was the reason that made cranes broken in the early caps of the original dbo. since it stacked so easly with sleep its kinda what has happened with karmas right now infinite stuns. crane would get instant stun. then cast sleep charge rp balls then gg.

cranes can just get some skills modified a tad bit and can do quite well without a true paralysis,stun, confusion, skill lock, petrify blah blah blah.

• TURTLE

slow should not be decreased, its about balancing classes not destroy, not sure what should be changed but 16 energy passive is pretty usssless it should be changed to something ussefull and 24 dex is to low, for the rest turtle is fine, and about book RP for male and female would be good, its very strange only females can have RP, and in CC dungeon you can't use book so male are very ussless at this point.

CRANE

i have no idea what should be changed for them, i think they are fine.

• TURTLE

slow should not be decreased, its about balancing classes not destroy, not sure what should be changed but 16 energy passive is pretty usssless it should be changed to something ussefull and 24 dex is to low, for the rest turtle is fine, and about book RP for male and female would be good, its very strange only females can have RP, and in CC dungeon you can't use book so male are very ussless at this point.

CRANE

Los cranes si necesitan cambios

• TURTLE

CRANE

For Turtle they should definitely have their slow tweaked so they don't 100% slow people, unless the speed shoes and CC auras negate that. Even if so, why should the most difficult title and speed boots be the only counter for a class?

• As said before turtle book is a problem. While the defense boost for female turtles are fine otherwise they would die way too fast, their rp boost is way too strong. I main turtle and I main dende and I always know when fighting against a turtle that I can't use htb against them because they always have more rp then me. Also they can just perma kd you without charging 1 rp. Moreover they can sleep you and just fill up their lp with "sitting pots" and can still use skills with rp. I know this will make turtles alot weaker but at the same time it's a totally unfair boost.

Lastly male turtle book sucks. It's useless because you will always hit max atk speed cap with lv 70 much easier. The movement speed bonus is also pretty useless. What I would expect is that if female turtle gets def boost male turtle should get atk boost but that would probably make them too strong. So I would say same for male and female. I myself had a male turtle and created a female turtle just for the turtle book. I want to play male turtle because I'm not a fan of playing female chars as a male in real life (maybe stupid yeah) but thanks to one item I "need" to play female turtle. It's just stupid.

• As said before turtle book is a problem. While the defense boost for female turtles are fine otherwise they would die way too fast, their rp boost is way too strong. I main turtle and I main dende and I always know when fighting against a turtle that I can't use htb against them because they always have more rp then me. Also they can just perma kd you without charging 1 rp. Moreover they can sleep you and just fill up their lp with "sitting pots" and can still use skills with rp. I know this will make turtles alot weaker but at the same time it's a totally unfair boost.

Lastly male turtle book sucks. It's useless because you will always hit max atk speed cap with lv 70 much easier. The movement speed bonus is also pretty useless. What I would expect is that if female turtle gets def boost male turtle should get atk boost but that would probably make them too strong. So I would say same for male and female. I myself had a male turtle and created a female turtle just for the turtle book. I want to play male turtle because I'm not a fan of playing female chars as a male in real life (maybe stupid yeah) but thanks to one item I "need" to play female turtle. It's just stupid.

If they do give it to both they need to reduce the rp given in pvp so it wont be SM's energy recovery on drugs. Maybe 2 or 3 with a cooldown to make it more balanced out. I play a male turtle as well.

• If they do give it to both they need to reduce the rp given in pvp so it wont be SM's energy recovery on drugs. Maybe 2 or 3 with a cooldown to make it more balanced out. I play a male turtle as well.

Or maybe just the Coolddown, like 3 or 4 min. Enought to use it in a round and if its budokai, enought time to use it in the next battle.

• Or maybe just the Coolddown, like 3 or 4 min. Enought to use it in a round and if its budokai, enought time to use it in the next battle.

I just don't see a reason justifying a full rp bar in the beginning of the match. Idk if people want to see DiVine like performances again. Or.... is that already a thing. I remember a male Turtle in the past doing pretty well without the use of turtle book of course. Pretty sure an old TW players know his name.

• I just don't see a reason justifying a full rp bar in the beginning of the match. Idk if people want to see DiVine like performances again. Or.... is that already a thing. I remember a male Turtle in the past doing pretty well without the use of turtle book of course. Pretty sure an old TW players know his name.

Roli managed to place 2nd with a male Turtle a couple of times if I recall correctly, but yeah one of the things that made Divine so powerful in Budokai was Turtle Book.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!