Patch Notes - November 22nd 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Balance
      • Skill "Sword Slash" now has knockdown RP effect at Level 2. Cooldown changed to 12 seconds for Level 2 and 3.
      • Skills "Fan Out" and "Master Fan Out" now reduce movement speed by 4 on all skill levels.
      • Buff "Crane Discharge" can now stack with Ultimate Majin's "Miraculous Cheering".
      • Skills "Spirit Wave", "Energy Heat Wave", "Spirit Tongs" & "Spiritual Sensation" RP cooldown effect changed to 10/12/16/20/25s and RP increase duration effect changed to 2/2/3/3/4s.
      • Skill "Put out the Flames" switched "Cures Burn" effect with "RP Increases by 100".
      • The "CC Duration Decreased" effect based on FOC has been updated. It now depends on how much bonus FOC you have and not on your total FOC.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Skill "Energy Recovery" Level 1 no longer shows the second effect.
    • Confusion from skill "Storm" now reduced by Anti-CC Reduction.
    • Fixed an issue with not showing a target's target.
    • Pulling a sleeping target with a skill now wakes up the target.
    • Curing Poison and Stomachache (Abdominal Pain) with items.
    • Getting disconnected when having 0 movement speed.
    • Unable to login to a new created character without relogging.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

• Balance

• (SWORDMAN) Skill "Sword Slash" now has knockdown RP effect at Level 2. Cooldown changed to 12 seconds for Level 2 and 3.
    • (CRANES) Skills "Fan Out" and "Master Fan Out" now reduce movement speed by 4 on all skill levels.
    • (CRANES) Buff "Crane Discharge" can now stack with Ultimate Majin's "Miraculous Cheering".
    • (CRANES) Skills "Spirit Wave", "Energy Heat Wave", "Spirit Tongs" & "Spiritual Sensation" RP cooldown effect changed to 10/12/16/20/25s and RP increase duration effect changed to 2/2/3/3/4s.
    • (CRANES) Skill "Put out the Flames" switched "Cures Burn" effect with "RP Increases by 100".
    • The "CC Duration Decreased" effect based on FOC has been updated. It now depends on how much bonus FOC you have and not on your total FOC.

there are still people who do not know what the names of the skills are

• Balance

• (SWORDMAN) Skill "Sword Slash" now has knockdown RP effect at Level 2. Cooldown changed to 12 seconds for Level 2 and 3.
    • (CRANES) Skills "Fan Out" and "Master Fan Out" now reduce movement speed by 4 on all skill levels.
    • (CRANES) Buff "Crane Discharge" can now stack with Ultimate Majin's "Miraculous Cheering".
    • (CRANES) Skills "Spirit Wave", "Energy Heat Wave", "Spirit Tongs" & "Spiritual Sensation" RP cooldown effect changed to 10/12/16/20/25s and RP increase duration effect changed to 2/2/3/3/4s.
    • (CRANES) Skill "Put out the Flames" switched "Cures Burn" effect with "RP Increases by 100".

there are still people who do not know what the names of the skills are

Welcome to internet, and take this as a gift.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…-Calculator&class=Fighter

• Interesting

turtle max prop + max eng atk + cc100 wand +15 cc 100 gloves +13 max crit dmg on weapons and wings vs

karma +14 +12 +14 armor (16,8k lp without buffs) and prop:
    giant kame non crit 3,5k

giant kame crit 9k

super kame non crit 2,5k

super kame crit 6k

Still need to test this with a tank but this looks stupid.

• So the only instant healing skill from human race which was a life saving skill in tough situations has been removed, original non rp cooldowns of the bottom skills remain the same, both fan outs received a 4 movement speed reduction when 1 would have been enough for this cap as 2 is a bit overwhelming. Well, at least they'll be able to survive more with their con buff combined with buffer's. Don't tell me these changes are final for good, because you haven't done something you did with martial artists - adjusted the most useless skills. Be as it may, that shall be all. 1

• So the only instant healing skill from human race which was a life saving skill in tough situations has been removed, original non rp cooldowns of the bottom skills remain the same, both fan outs received a 4 movement speed reduction when 1 would have been enough for this cap as 2 is a bit overwhelming. Well, at least they'll be able to survive more with their con buff combined with buffer's. Don't tell me these changes are final for good, because you haven't done something you did with martial artists - adjusted the most useless skills. Be as it may, that shall be all. 1

umm cranes heal move still works they just made it give rp ball. so now they can handle sk's better but for a trade off they now cant handle ultimates as easliy meh I dont mind this.

• Please, tell me that you guys are joking...:(:(:(

did you nerfed crit dmg increase? I can see huge difference now

• umm cranes heal move still works they just made it give rp ball. so now they can handle sk's better but for a trade off they now cant handle ultimates as easliy meh I dont mind this.

Oh, couldn't have known that since I don't even have this game on my pc. Thought they switched the rp with the healing, my bad. Thanks for the heads up mate. Still, knowing the skill's animation, it's a bit awkward that wind doesn't remove burn, but the rp is truly more useful and to be honest, one of crane's weaknesses has been vanquished. You know, the one when enemy takes away your ability to charge rp and crane hermit without rp doesn't offer much. Now they'll have something to cover for it.

• After numerious cries finally making a thread to discuss upcoming balance changes on classes...

Changing crit dmg significant without even mentioning it...

Way to go champs, way to go...

Hi,

We're going to check what has happened. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!