LEVEL 55-60 CONTENT QUESTION.

• Not much for a solo player at that level. You will need a party to complete CCBD and TMQs, unless you're crazy like half the server and multi-client your way through all content.

Is there SOLO content in this game available at this level besides just farming/questing or PvP?
    Can't think of much, Dragon ball hunting? (pretty much farming)

Which content is available for PARTIES?
    TMQs and CCBD (though elitists hardly pick SKs for anything PVE-related)
    Scramble (You'll Enjoy these as a SK)

Yeah you should aim for an active guild, you'll have a lot more fun with people around to help you and keep things competitive. You'll be able to join Dojo wars too, assuming you join a proper guild.

Sadly, lack of content was always an issue in DBO, the game was unfinished leaving many open gaps that are really noticeable. They had planned content that never saw the light.

• I knew i had to go with DW man... Since Scramble isnt my thing (or anything PvP related in this game) i will probably roll some other class then.

Thanks anyway for the quick response.

DWs are having a harsh time too, right now trend is to tank through group content with an Ultimate Majin as they can cover both Tank/Support roles simultaneously.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!