BOOST FIGHTERS MORE!

• You're so stupid and a liar. I called the fighter class dumb, not the players who play them. I also called the other classes I mentioned broken, not the players dumb. Everyone knew that except for you. You obviously have learning deficiencies. You didn't fire back at that post you chose. You fired back and started insulting me after my first post I made in which I was actually agreeing with you, but since I called your class op as well you didn't gaf. Just like you started insulting every post on here who didn't agree with you or called your class broken as well. I didn't start insulting you back until after several post. Yes, the posts are still here so stop trying to lie and make yourself look better and less toxic than you are. You're immature, toxic, delusional, hypocritical, etc. Go find a life asap. This is just sad.

• You're so stupid and a liar. I called the fighter class dumb, not the players who play them. I also called the other classes I mentioned broken, not the players dumb. Everyone knew that except for you. You obviously have learning deficiencies. You didn't fire back at that post you chose. You fired back and started insulting me after my first post I made in which I was actually agreeing with you, but since I called your class op as well you didn't gaf. Just like you started insulting every post on here who didn't agree with you or called your class broken as well. I didn't start insulting you back until after several post. Yes, the posts are still here so stop trying to lie and make yourself look better and less toxic than you are. You're immature, toxic, delusional, hypocritical, etc. Go find a life asap. This is just sad.

Feed me more with your hatred. :P