Fixing the game

• I think rewards system should be fixed as well, a box could be obtained in nightmare mode, maybe? then rare dogiball should be on very hard mode, since it's hard to obtain it.

You know what would be better? Getting better rewards from world bosses. Instead of a title, how about getting a title from other dungeons like if you completed it and it gives you like 10 dex effect of the title for completing the dungeon, I know there's a title for cc150 if you complete it. How's that for TMQ4 hard mode and upper ones? I'd say for the titles can be obtained in UD6 since it's very long, right? We could do that for the VERY last boss.

• Would be 5v5 pvp at Arena match, where to register alone or party with 1-5 members.
    If someone register own party with 3 players, their match join 2 single registered player: random fill in the party to full.
    Next match the 2 random people fill in other parties and the own party receive also 2 random (own registered) peoples.
    If someone good, invite the own party or if someone only have 10 min. at play, register own and play random parties some match.

I would like such a 5v5 Arena mode. I think such a Team-based Arena matches with many craft items would be the sollution the inactivity.
    Craft+Team-Based Arena matches with Random Arenas. Also could create about 5-10 new stage at arena where give other craft items....

• i feel like , what "Daneos" is trying to do currently is , move the game old engine into a new one, so it's alot easier to edit/fix it , and i would assume that's not an easy thing to pull off , so i would Recommend suggestions to be hold off till that happens , maybe they would get view'd at least,

cause i don't think they really taking these fix's/suggestions into consideration right now , but it doesn't hurt to do so i suppose.

No, I do not think its possible. As games like this if were to be say imported into a new game engine would have to be entirely recreated or replicated. There is no shortcut, It takes alot of work to recreate the textures and working of the code mechanic to mimic the game now, so no. Daneos is probably not doin that. Unless you want to volunteer?

Edit: I agree with most of what Roli has suggested, other than brown boxes. Having them accessible to everyone is what will keep beginner players from quitting the game. The grind is already perilous enough, having to grind months to years for said equipment aint cutting it.

• No, I do not think its possible. As games like this if were to be say imported into a new game engine would have to be entirely recreated or replicated. There is no shortcut, It takes alot of work to recreate the textures and working of the code mechanic to mimic the game now, so no. Daneos is probably not doin that. Unless you want to volunteer?

Edit: I agree with most of what Roli has suggested, other than brown boxes. Having them accessible to everyone is what will keep beginner players from quitting the game. The grind is already perilous enough, having to grind months to years for said equipment aint cutting it.

we'll see.

• If there is a way of acquiring tokens other than AFK-ing would be nice, c'mon... making 69 characters and dual client 24/7 to earn tokens....token should be acquired by doing something fun in game. For an example, when we get the sky-dungeon content, if we could get tokens by completing it would be nice and rewarding.

Of course good rewards should be added to token shop

• Couldn't disagree more, 70 cap right now is the nail in the coffin. With the game as it is, if it goes to 70 cap, it will be COMPLETELY dead. Work on fixing the game in 60 cap so you'll have no issues in 70 cap. It's simple, no one's asking you to do the impossible, just use common sense and listen when people who know what they're talking about are saying.

• Couldn't disagree more, 70 cap right now is the nail in the coffin. With the game as it is, if it goes to 70 cap, it will be COMPLETELY dead. Work on fixing the game in 60 cap so you'll have no issues in 70 cap. It's simple, no one's asking you to do the impossible, just use common sense and listen when people who know what they're talking about are saying.

You missed my point. That's exactly what I've stated. There will absolutely be no 70 cap unless we guarantee it's going to be a healthy 70 cap as in bug-less and reasonable enough for us to atleast consider it an official 70 cap.

• The only healthy way for a lvl 70 cap is to whipe this server first.

We've already got wiped once in PoB to OB. They've said there WON'T be any wipes after OB to now(released state). You didn't clearly read the information that they've given when the members asked if there's going to be a wipe after OB. But there won't be any wipes right now.

• The only healthy way for a lvl 70 cap is to whipe this server first.

Thing is the new client will not be flawless as soon it gets implemented, it will most likely need a handful of patches until its stable, think of it as another beta phase. A wipe should only be considered after most of the exploits have been addressed and dealt with.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!