Dragon Ball Hunting question

• Hi there,

I want to know how I can stop getting bad hunts.

I have hunted multiple times on 8 different characters with different methods.

Some of my characters got some drops and some didn't.

My best runs had 4 dbs dropped. while others maybe 1 or no drops at all.

My characters are all different levels from 21 to 53.

3 of these characters have the best scouter all my other characters have the red scouter from korin village. Does this affect my drop rate?

Because once I had a run with 4 drops with this cheap red scouter.

I have tried multiple methods like: wiping out entire fields till the respawn and repeat. I have tried buffing up characters with my majin and I have tried without buffing up a character.

I have tried switching between channels and killing a smaller field. I have tried killing allot of bosses instead of normal mobs. But my drop rates are so bad lately. Can someone point out what is effecting my drop rates? Is it just my bad luck maybe? Please tell me the best way.

I just want to get dbs efficient as possible and stop wasting my free time getting bad runs.

• Hello,

There is no real way to ensure Dragon Ball Hunts go successful as its all RNG, Aslong as you:

- Farm areas with high mob count

- Make sure the mobs are within 5 Levels of your current level E.G Level 50, mobs must be 45-55

- Do not change areas as you need to keep killing the mobs over and over to get a potential Dragon Ball Mob

It just comes down to luck, It can be painful but the grind needs to be done:thumbup:

Syren - DBO G Staff Team

• Fist of all have patience. I also have the scouter from korin village. This does not effect the drop rate. Kill some mobs with lvl close to you(always). Then check which mobs respont with a dragonball. Last stick only to them and kill them all the time. If they drop a black ball take it. Thats a dragonball. I already collect 6 this week :) good luck.

• Fist of all have patience. I also have the scouter from korin village. This does not effect the drop rate. Kill some mobs with lvl close to you(always). Then check which mobs respont with a dragonball. Last stick only to them and kill them all the time. If they drop a black ball take it. Thats a dragonball. I already collect 6 this week :) good luck.

damn dude i cant even get 1

• buenas, yo voy nivel 42, intentado en todos los eventos cazar y cazar en la misma zona, segun tengo entendido que tengo que matar mobs de mi mismo nivel, 5 mas o 5 menos ... y limpiar zona y tal pero por mas que mato y mato no cae nada nunca durante el evento ¿Qué se puede hacer? Necesito algo mas para que caiga una bola? Necesito ayuda por favor, gracias ...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!