Are fighters a viable class?

• Hello I am new to this game and I have been reading that fighters arent good. What do you guys think? Who is/was the best fighter in this game? Can they win the tournament? Please provide as much information as possible to help with my decision in picking a class.

• As of today, "viable" and DBOG don't fit on the same sentence.

Pros
    - If you're a devoted Rngesus worshiper perhaps all your crits will almost 1 hit kill everyone and you will dodge everything. (very unlikely)
    - You get to be a cool looking super saiyan. This seems to be very important to many players.

Cons

- You can't farm unless you re-spec your skill points to a farming build. If you don't have a farming class, be ready to reset your skills on weekly basis.
    - Gear requires to be nearly perfect for you to be effective in anything. I mean nearly +15s with max stats and a bunch of jewelry to counter each class.
    - You're weak as paper, as a fighter you'll die more than in a Dark Souls game.
    - You don't like CCBD and party PVE activities? Rest easy you wont get invited to any.

• But he can use turtles for pve and equip the fighter for pvp. The material of ccdungeon must be Tradeables for can equip all characters.

• But he can use turtles for pve and equip the fighter for pvp. The material of ccdungeon must be Tradeables for can equip all characters.

Yeah no doubt, I myself leveled a fighter to 60 1st, only to realize I needed a turtle and a ultimate buffer just so I could survive and make a living independently. You wont progress with just a fighter, and if you do it will be extremely painful.

You can multi-client here, so I'd take advantage of that and level at least the turtle and the full buffer ultimate simultaneously, after you got your zeni-making duet set you can focus on PVP and level a fighter. Thats my opinion.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!