Why are people quiting DBOG? Argument

• First off, why do people even play this game? its 2018

I can only think off nostalgia, this is a 2010 game after all

This game does not reflect what the anime is anymore

Neither does it reflect how the game series has developed in this 8 years

Só why are people quitting?

First off, this isn't the game we wanted to play

Most of us

-I can't say for everybody, but I can say for everyone I know IRL that gave up on this project-

Its been 2 months since I last care about the game itself

I'm not a good player, I never did budokai

But I have every character available in the game, but only one character lvl 60

So I think I'm the right mood to give my honest opinion.

Why is it that I can't enjoy playing?

I tried every character in the game, but none of then seens to suit me well, why is that?

Because I'm not playing Dbo Taiwan anymore.

And that was the game I really liked in this first place, not DBOG

All the changes the staff made to the game, are for the most, great for developing the game

But, is only good for newcomers.

I don't think anyone that plays right know wants to play another game, Sendoku itself fits this example
    He stoped playing Crane, because right now, this class isn't what he used to be.
    and he already quit the game.

I used to play a fighter in TW, that only had one skill "Strom Strike"

he's only purpose was to farm U-stones

and if you inded kept reading until now, you already know why I stoped playing

this fighter is not the character I wanted to play

and all those changes aren't good for the game

making changes is all about getting new people to play the game

But, this isn't going to work

as the fell who still playing now

Problably play since Tw or maybe even since Kr server got released

I don't know If i made a good point as my english is not that great, but I'm sure if this game keep changing that drastically

In a fell months all people that are left, will problably stop playing as well

• The reason is easy: 0 UPDATES.

The last time they added something was MONTHS ago. If you want players, you need to do events, put new dungeons, dogis, etc. That is what motivates us, and that's why i quit this game, but im waiting for the ''big update'' coming on late december or january.

• Bros, I know some of you are still angry or upset about the situation. But the staff has already announced that there will be changes.

Enjoy the game as it is now because the staff is working on it. Be patient and have faith, changes will be implemented step by step

:thumbup::thumbup:

• But, i'm trying to make my point as
    ITS BAD TO MAKE THOSE CHANGES

I know what you are saying. But the problem here is, that this game will never be able to stand alone from the public it had in the past. They need to innovate so that new people can join the game and enjoy it. It is true that the vast majority of those who play this game are from the old school, and the changes they have implemented have forced us to leave our comfort zones and adapt as best we can to these updates.

But, most of the changes that have been implemented are specifically for the "High Late Game", as this game is not just about reaching level 60 and farm. Is about what you do with all that OP equipment you get.

If you say that you only do this in the game, I recommend that you give it an opportunity to go further. Participate in budokai, gear your character for ranked battles, do some CCBD. Explode the "High Late Game", and you will see that there are many things to do and you will probably like it.

Just give it a chance.

:thumbup:

• And the 4 years I played TW, farm, learned all skill's in the game, the best way to farm and quest with all classes
    The best gears, how to get it, how to craft
    all the effort people put into learning the game itself
    What happens with that if you change the game so it fits new people easily?

• And the 4 years I played TW, farm, learned all skill's in the game, the best way to farm and quest with all classes
    The best gears, how to get it, how to craft
    all the effort people put into learning the game itself
    What happens with that if you change the game so it fits new people easily?

well, its like a new game then... Go an explore it, have fun with the new content :)

• As I sad, try playing in windows 7 you won't get ANY frezes
    I won't go as far to say you won't get any on windows 8, but i'm 90% sure it will fix most of the freezes

Im sorry but that is wrong. I have windows 7, a good computer and the game still freeze's. Ive whitelisted the game in my antivirus app, and a whole lot of stuff, nothing worked. The problem is the game optimization, nothing else

• this game what gave birth to xenoverse series , people play it to remember the good old times , not that this game brings that much off it , but still why people leaving the game? simple. no thing to do , now why you didn't enjoy this game i would say because you played it to level, dbo is all about exploring the world & playing with friends, dbog is all about winning boudkai , doing ccbd , and talking trash at Pvp Arena.

• But, i'm trying to make my point as
    ITS BAD TO MAKE THOSE CHANGES

Sadly the source code of this game was far from where TW was at by the time they shut down, a lot of new coding had to be done with only the information TW players could provide. Pretty sure they tried to get as close as TW as possible, but its complicated, so they decided they would discard the idea of a TW clone and proceeded on doing the changes they felt necessary. As far as I know the admin never played any retail server, but hey, at least he knows who Goku is (?)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!