Why are people quiting DBOG? Argument

• Main Reason I stopped playing was cause of Tempest . He always had a stink eye out for me. Ever since DBO Taiwan . Now that he's gone so I've recently heard , i was thinking of playing again but thats only a small reason as to why i stopped playing . Other big reasons are cause I have other responsibilities now that I'm 25 verses when i started playing when i was 16 or 15 years old. If I play now . its mainly cause of yeah nostalgia and Guild Reunion time.

I wish i had the time to really play but unfortunately I've lived my dream of Dragon Ball Online already XD

Only thing that would really get me back is if this game was entirely remade in modern graphics , better Character customization like most modern Games. Anyway my list can go on.

• SteamTank you cant expect to to create the game again from scrath.." remade in modern graphics , better Character customization like most modern Games. "This isnt a serious reason..i mean this game is obviously for hardcore dragonball fans..its not like new games with high graphics..i cant make comparison dbo to other games..dbo is just dbo and its unique even with these graphics..the main reason this game is going to die is not about anything you mention before not only you but everyone..is talking about bugs..i think the main reason 1.is THE ANNOYING FREEZES...with all these freezes a lot people cant play this game and have fun..its really annoying to die from mobs while you farming...its unplayable to get freezes every 2 sec..i wont talk about pvp..

and 2nd reason is THERE WILL BE NO NEW CONTENT IN THE GAME!Like new map new dungeons new characters etc..

• Aries aren't u the lil dude ah the healer from undisputed? U left back in the early 55 cap the game still hold impressive number of players the fact is that ppl leave faster then ppl join.. lol I kinda like to blame cash back but ik for a fact it's the developer fault..

Just point one mistake denoes is not the creator.. lol he didn't invent anything new it's all already existed in the original dbo

actually there are already lvl 80 items ing but who knows when it comes..

• Aries aren't u the lil dude ah the healer from undisputed? U left back in the early 55 cap the game still hold impressive number of players the fact is that ppl leave faster then ppl join.. lol I kinda like to blame cash back but ik for a fact it's the developer fault..

Just point one mistake denoes is not the creator.. lol he didn't invent anything new it's all already existed in the original dbo

that dende was simmy

• honestly i am sure there wont be any new content in the game and as IronSamman98 said this game is 100% farm..you have to farm over 10 hours in order t get some stones and maybe you get something good with these upgrades and use all these upgraded gear you've made with so many hours to pvp which is really bad atm..i mean the pvp is bad

Yeah, that's what i think to. If you reach end game then there is farm and pvp and pvp is bad.... they need to fix someting or more people will drop..
    And i think i saw some one say that they cant add new content to the game .... in that case .. what's the point to play ????
    I wonder why no gamemaking company has tried to make a mmo Dragonball game earler. This would draw alot of people in!
    Imagine a World of warcraft but with Dragonball instead! that would be so drope

• Main Reason I stopped playing was cause of Tempest . He always had a stink eye out for me. Ever since DBO Taiwan . Now that he's gone so I've recently heard , i was thinking of playing again but thats only a small reason as to why i stopped playing . Other big reasons are cause I have other responsibilities now that I'm 25 verses when i started playing when i was 16 or 15 years old. If I play now . its mainly cause of yeah nostalgia and Guild Reunion time.

I wish i had the time to really play but unfortunately I've lived my dream of Dragon Ball Online already XD

Only thing that would really get me back is if this game was entirely remade in modern graphics , better Character customization like most modern Games. Anyway my list can go on.

tell me what did he do and why was he kicked out

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!