Why are people quiting DBOG? Argument

• What would be pretty cool would be crafted "Sets" where using a complete set adds a bonus to something based on the set type. They did say they are working on a new client and once its tested it will be released for us to use. They also said once the new client is out there might be some bugs which will be fixed and once its smooth they will start working on other tweaks and fixes and so forth. Alot has been changing as of recently looking better and better for the future of dbog. Its just the waiting period now but thats in every game.

• i think they should had fix these annoying freezes from the start..thats why lot of people left..including me..the development team is focusing more to useless dogis and appearance instead of making something cool and more enjoyable for the players..ofc if they add only doggis and cosmetics in each update the server wont last any longer...you know if a game wants to be great you have to make the people who playing it to have fun and sometimes you have to leave the players with some questions and let them wonder what will be the next update..now we all know what is the next update..if you get what i mean ;)

• i think they should had fix these annoying freezes from the start..thats why lot of people left..including me..the development team is focusing more to useless dogis and appearance instead of making something cool and more enjoyable for the players..ofc if they add only doggis and cosmetics in each update the server wont last any longer...you know if a game wants to be great you have to make the people who playing it to have fun and sometimes you have to leave the players with some questions and let them wonder what will be the next update..now we all know what is the next update..if you get what i mean ;)

With the release of the new client, we hope the constant freezes disappear. It will also give Daneos more control over the client itself, so new stuff and bug fixes will come with it.

-Santo, DBOG Team

• At this point they KNOW what people want and what measures need to be done to restore the pristine player traffic we all miss. Taking too long to solve the problem is causing even the most loyal players to completely lose interest in the server.

I don't want the new client to be rushed to the point it'd be even worse than the actual one, I believe that if the team feels release dates need to be pushed back to assure they deliver a stable client, they should play safe and focus on releasing a solid client people wont complain about as much as the current one.

But at least keep us posted, tease us a bit.. Im periodically losing my boner for this game Daneos, trust me this.

• LV60 Half a year No updates

It's not about the lvl. It can be lvl 60 or 70, doesn't matter. At 70 cap you do the same sh*t you did so far...again. LvL up fast, do end game dungeson fast, get the sh*t you need fast aaaaand back to boredom...fast xD

After a while we will be in the same situation, that we are in now again. Only differene is we'll be lvl 70 and have lvl 70 sh*t.

And yes, end game content ain't no challenge anymore. Except for maybe CC150. End game dungeons will be fast to spam so forget those lol. CC150 and PvP is all you will have. And PvP will suck to many ppl cuz of balance lack thx to the super awesome balance team that only thinks about their own class. Cheers :thumbup:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Bom, acredito que uma boa atualização e novidades mais atraentes. em muitos jogos o que mais atrai jogadores é o pvp, seria legal colocar um servidor com pvp aberto sem ser eventos. enfim, tem mil e umas coisas atraente em vários jogos. ressalto que é apenas MINHA opinião!!

• Game is fine. No lags no freezes. Maybe some few bugs etc...
    Yeah that thing that everybody doing everything so fast is boring.
    Hm. Games can never be balanced its continuous cycle like in every game.

If u dont invest ur time in this game or try. U wont like it.
    DBO like real life. Its sucks but i love it. Cuz not everybody can take this journey.
    lol....
    Oh well.
    2018.12.22 21:15 I see more players novadays.

Everything is OK :)

• i cant figure out if you're being sarcastic or that you're just dumb

• honestly i am sure there wont be any new content in the game and as IronSamman98 said this game is 100% farm..you have to farm over 10 hours in order t get some stones and maybe you get something good with these upgrades and use all these upgraded gear you've made with so many hours to pvp which is really bad atm..i mean the pvp is bad

• honestly i am sure there wont be any new content in the game and as IronSamman98 said this game is 100% farm..you have to farm over 10 hours in order t get some stones and maybe you get something good with these upgrades and use all these upgraded gear you've made with so many hours to pvp which is really bad atm..i mean the pvp is bad

yeah exactly for lvl 70 peopole there is no need to farm instance's , even the CCBD the only thing that is great and worth to get in the cc is that rare dogi ball so , farming at papaya island is x10 more benefic than anything else , UD5 / UD6 are usless ud's expect exp there is nothing special you can get there .. pve need a look on this game

• My opinion of all this I have already given, I am playing tw. Like you, I've never done budokai, The reason? my team. What I see is that the game is very casher, I have taken up the game and the farm is very bad, from level 55 to 60 has pure farm. I do not shut up anything good, have I gone with this? if you do not get anything in farm your only option is to buy cash, and I'm not in a position to do it, the only option is farm and sell what is already tedious after 5 levels without getting anything good

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!