[EVENT] Christmas Event [Opinion about the event]

• We spent most of our time playing DBOG.

We help this server stay alive every day, the end of the year comes and watch our reward.

Items of no use, this is a lack of consideration for the DBOG players, we deserve more than that Daneos and his team should have a little regard for us.

Sugestoes de prêmios:

Silver box ~~>

Reset Book~~>

Brown Reset Book ~~>

Chests ~~>

Circuits ~~>

Rare Dogiball ~~>

Pet Rise ~~>

CC Cupouns 36/41/51/71/91 ~~>

There are so many awards that Daneos can replace, we deserve more recognition and respect

• I understand and I agree that maybe the Stones are not a good prize, but maybe you had to do the "suggestion" in another way. Not only "demand" things and argue that we deserve them.

As for level 30 rewards, I do not see the need for better rewards. Since that boss will be a lot easier to beat than the level 70. :thumbup:

• I understand and I agree that maybe the Stones are not a good prize, but maybe you had to do the "suggestion" in another way. Not only "demand" things and argue that we deserve them.

As for level 30 rewards, I do not see the need for better rewards. Since that boss will be a lot easier to beat than the level 70. :thumbup:

Do not require items, just demand the right to be respected, because he put stones as reward I found ridiculous with so many items in the game. And I gave some as a suggestion.

Again I found a lack of respect to glue items that have no use whatsoever

• Hello,

Thank you for your comment.

First I'd like to remind you this is a "Community Event" where it's handled by 1 person and that no server changes are required, so I have to do everything manually (I can't make a NPC have rewards, add rewards to the Event Manager, etc).

Why I've decided those rewards? Because I wanted a box / chest where it contains more items, not just 1 item. Sadly I can't make a boss to drop different items at the same time, so the best choice I've found are those kind of boxes.

Make the boss to drop x50 (as an example) F91 tickets or resets books doesn't seem right to me since a lot of people wouldn't like those rewards. And also I didn't want the bosses to drop such a OP item as maybe some people might not be able to take the drop.

Anyway, I understand what you mean and I will try to find another solution for the next community event.

• A community event is a exactly that a community event , Its nice seeing a staff member taking solo initiative to do events for the community. Many games in similiar situations like this one (privately run and updated) haven't had events done by gms in years. Some people will just complain to complain but the fact of the matter which people seem to be forgetting is that the staff are trying to do things for the community. They over look that and just demand more items or better items. I for one appreciate seeing events happening every weekend and quite frequently. This is the initiative the community needs to see and appreciate.

Keep up the good work as always.

• HardLock I understand your effort to do something different, I see that this is a quality of yours. The problem is that we veteran players are fed up with Daneos' lack of interest in us. He could give authority to you to change some awards from event, after so many controversies and money that we spend to keep the server and Daneos is not even there for the players that keep his server alive. Daneos does not have the courage to comment something here in the forum this is a lack of respect for me and to the veteran players, and what will happen going forward are people becoming more unmotivated because the Game Administrator never takes a consistent position just keeps hiding and leaving more responsibility for the Gms that has limited powers within the game.

Daneos be brave and take a stand, listen more to the opinions of the players open your mind, and stop ignoring the players that keep your server alive.

• They put poor things in events.. Too bad that nobody is a friend of TL or any GM. :'(

• HardLock I understand your effort to do something different, I see that this is a quality of yours. The problem is that we veteran players are fed up with Daneos' lack of interest in us. He could give authority to you to change some awards from event, after so many controversies and money that we spend to keep the server and Daneos is not even there for the players that keep his server alive. Daneos does not have the courage to comment something here in the forum this is a lack of respect for me and to the veteran players, and what will happen going forward are people becoming more unmotivated because the Game Administrator never takes a consistent position just keeps hiding and leaving more responsibility for the Gms that has limited powers within the game.

Daneos be brave and take a stand, listen more to the opinions of the players open your mind, and stop ignoring the players that keep your server alive.

You said it all

• personally i think you're right, we deserve so much more than this lmao but i think silver boxes is a stretch.. but like i said its a really good idea

I can see why daneos wont. Can you imagine the amount of people who will cry and claim a rigged event? All the issues it can bring to the server... this is because of you "Veterans" that force him to limit gm's ability to do anything item wise and for the sake of the server its best he doesn't allow so people cant throw around accusations that are potentially harmful because they didnt get what they wanted from the event.

• I can see why daneos wont. Can you imagine the amount of people who will cry and claim a rigged event? All the issues it can bring to the server... this is because of you "Veterans" that force him to limit gm's ability to do anything item wise and for the sake of the server its best he doesn't allow so people cant throw around accusations that are potentially harmful because they didnt get what they wanted from the event.

You now answer for Daneos?

Stop being such a naive guy, Daneos does not empower the GMs to make invocations of items because he does not trust anyone in any GM.

So there has been so much controversy recently involving the name of Daneos with one of the members of his team. Because he does not trust his Gm's.

I say this we deserve more than that, but the Gm's have limited power to do things inside the game, and Daneos is a person who does not listen to his team and does what he wants at the time he wants, I bet with you that neither this post he read.

I say again that the problem is not in the Gm's but in the Game Administrator who does not care about the players who financed the DBOG project.

The GM's make a tremendous effort to keep the players active and Daneos does not care and does not contribute to the GM's to improve the game, does not listen to the opinion of the community, THERE IS NO GAME THAT THE DEVELOPERS DO NOT LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY but Daneos is neither there .

The game is delivered the cockroache

• Daneos is important for us, he cant answer to we poor ordinary mortals. He is lazy but he can, we not op consideration xd

• I can see why daneos wont. Can you imagine the amount of people who will cry and claim a rigged event? All the issues it can bring to the server... this is because of you "Veterans" that force him to limit gm's ability to do anything item wise and for the sake of the server its best he doesn't allow so people cant throw around accusations that are potentially harmful because they didnt get what they wanted from the event.

Do you support Daneos while he destroys the game ?, lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!