[EVENT] Christmas Event [Opinion about the event]

• Why are you farming likes? Just want to know...:/

http://oi68.tinypic.com/34ru0b4.jpg

Just to know? :/

(why people talks like a junk mail)

• Maybe he has a crush on you. You should give it a try. :saint:

And sorry, I'm still learning to write in English.:thumbup:

Wtf? He is just my friend. And im not farming any like as you want seem. End of discussion.

• Just a random... but np i dont care bro.

Randoms are randoms, everywhere.

:D.. You made me laugh. Sounds a bit dissociative, but literally talking to yourself as everyone's gullible has satisfied the tiny humor part I seek in this forum. Just don't answer with either accounts, irrelevant for this topic and a complete waste of time. Play nice.

On topic - what Seshomaru posted.

• :D.. You made me laugh. Sounds a bit dissociative, but literally talking to yourself as everyone's gullible has satisfied the tiny humor part I seek in this forum. Just don't answer with either accounts, irrelevant for this topic and a complete waste of time. Play nice.

On topic - what Seshomaru posted.

People like you are so funny first for all because you are always commenting other post blaming people for what they do or not. If kids like you are not happy because you are crying for someone that put like, what could you do in your life?

I repeat here: Randoms are randoms, everywhere.

• You should make a daily login reward for the event.

Each day you get a different reward for let's say 1 week. For example at the 7th day you get santa hat or something else.

And change these rewards every week.

Interesting idea, but I do remember Daneos once saying, that he wouldn't like a daily reward system. He has said many things that weren't supposed to come true and they did anyway. And quite frankly, Hardlock is the only one organizing the events right now, maybe with some of the assistance from others, but further event possibilities are simply out of his jurisdiction. I like the idea though for occasions like this.

• Interesting idea, but I do remember Daneos once saying, that he wouldn't like a daily reward system. He has said many things that weren't supposed to come true and they did anyway. And quite frankly, Hardlock is the only one organizing the events right now, maybe with some of the assistance from others, but further event possibilities are simply out of his jurisdiction. I like the idea though for occasions like this.

Hi,

What I did was a community event that is like an "extra" event. This kind of events are simple because without server changes I can't do much.

It's true that the event didn't go as expected since there was too much lag and I will try to make a better event the next time, but some suggestions about "create an NPC with a quest, add the reward into the event manager, give everyone a reward, etc etc" that's not a Community Event, that would be a normal server event and that's not what I do.

• Hi,

What I did was a community event that is like an "extra" event. This kind of events are simple because without server changes I can't do much.

It's true that the event didn't go as expected since there was too much lag and I will try to make a better event the next time, but some suggestions about "create an NPC with a quest, add the reward into the event manager, give everyone a reward, etc etc" that's not a Community Event, that would be a normal server event and that's not what I do.

That's exactly what I said. I merely explained it to others that it is entirely not up to you. However bad it could be, the fact that you try means a lot. What I meant to say, is that in further events where Daneos is involved, it would be nice to see some of these suggestions implemented, as well as more possibilities for gms to execute more stable events. The mailbox has never been truly designed for single account shared mailbox rewards and such. So it would be nice to see some more different Christmas community events from your side, just keep up the excellent work for trying. Was still fun to login on an old dusty laptop that had dbog to see a whole mess of people in one place more united. Cheers for that.

• Hi,

I understand that. But why not make a server event then? I bet that it wouldn't take any time to implement it, a small one, a simple one to motivate players to play the game, other that the current task of being AFK and claim a reward. I understand what you do, but some things are out of you and Daneos should help it. Anyways, thanks.

• Hi,

If you can spawn bosses in dungeons like UDs then make the event party based.

For low levels UD2 and for high levels UD 3. Or TMQs.

After you kill last boss, the event one respawns.

But i think only daneos can do that.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!