Button to hide all players except party member

• I wouldn't consider this an option, because of the nature of the game. If you stop seeing other players, beside your party members you'd see mobs dying from nothing in the normal world, or mobs being gathered from an invisible player in your client. In this game you need to know where players are. Usually the game does not give lag at all, the only time I would consider it necessary are times when there's an event like the Xmas event we had some days ago, where many people lagged/crashed because of the amount of players gathered in one place, but usually this does not happen so doesn't seem very important.

-Santo, DBOG Team

• I wouldn't consider this an option, because of the nature of the game. If you stop seeing other players, beside your party members you'd see mobs dying from nothing in the normal world, or mobs being gathered from an invisible player in your client. In this game you need to know where players are. Usually the game does not give lag at all, the only time I would consider it necessary are times when there's an event like the Xmas event we had some days ago, where many people lagged/crashed because of the amount of players gathered in one place, but usually this does not happen so doesn't seem very important.

-Santo, DBOG Team

yeah but not everybody has a high end pc

i play games where i have the hide other players option on all the time it is very effective,

instead of complete invincible their characters will be replaced buy a game object or something still indicating that a player is there but not enough to make it lagg, like in this pic attached (players are replaced with green objects)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!