Poko and Dende

• Hello guys I am looking for some players that are maining a Poko or a Dende

because I want to know the positive and negative sites of each class.

Poko was back in TW an often seen class but in this version I rarely see a Poko.

So please give me some aspects of each Class - (I have already read the Dende guide from Badass)

• I see Poko as the younger, retarded brother of Dende. Basically Dende can do PvE as good as Poko + has easier time in 1v1 and is mandatory for 5v5 budokai while Poko is troll pick for 5v5.

On the otherside its way cheaper to make decent Poko for PvE than Dende. Reason for this is Poko only needs highly upgraded speed staff + non upgraded speed gems to join any party. Dende has to have highly upgraded speed staff AND decent upgrade of speed scroll + highly upgraded armors (both phy.def and ene.def). If you wanna be top-tier Dende you also need anti-paral in case lame tank looses aggro on 90F supers + anti-fear accessory if mushrooms on floors 91-99 fear you.

TL;DR Dende can do way more but also need to spend more money on items. Poko is cheaper but his possibilities are limited.

• I see Poko as the younger, retarded brother of Dende. Basically Dende can do PvE as good as Poko + has easier time in 1v1 and is mandatory for 5v5 budokai while Poko is troll pick for 5v5.

On the otherside its way cheaper to make decent Poko for PvE than Dende. Reason for this is Poko only needs highly upgraded speed staff + non upgraded speed gems to join any party. Dende has to have highly upgraded speed staff AND decent upgrade of speed scroll + highly upgraded armors (both phy.def and ene.def). If you wanna be top-tier Dende you also need anti-paral in case lame tank looses aggro on 90F supers + anti-fear accessory if mushrooms on floors 91-99 fear you.

TL;DR Dende can do way more but also need to spend more money on items. Poko is cheaper but his possibilities are limited.

okay thanks for such a detailed answer :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!