Those little things can make the game better

• Hi guys, i have been thinking the last few days, what if we do a list of simple things we want to make our wait for the new client less bored?

For example, this is one of my ideas.

1: Increase the experience boost for the weekends to 100%, and make ''Happy Hours'' at random hours of the day, with another 100% or 50% exp boost. Why? Simple. We dont have any events, or things to do, this can Motivate the players to come back to the game to reach lv 60 and prepare for the new client.

• Everyone that left the game has already like 5 characters at lvl 60.... its already so easy to lvl up and you want to make it easier... smh...

I dont think so. Many people leaves because it gets bored at lv 48+ if you dont have friends or money to spam UD3. And the only thing to do atm in this game is level up or prepare for budokai/scramble, there are no events or things to do. Turtles can farm, yes. But what about 1v1 classes like swordsman? its hard to grind for them and this would compensate them a lot.

For me, it should be a 100 or 200% TOTAL boost (From quest and monsters) but that requires an entire new coding, that's why im just suggesting more experience from mobs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!