Been away for some time from the game, whats new ?

• Hello Guys! How's everybody ? Merry xmas! :)

I have been away from the game for some time like the topic says. I'm wondering is it still fun to play ? Are there good updates ? When i played couple of moths ago, the game was still fun.
    i have read a little in the forums. It seams to me that people are not happy or excited to play due to that the staff have events where you dont get good rewards or the ''same players'' get all the rewards. just one of few examples...
    Is it true ? I'm just wondering. Feel free to empty your heart guys

• Hello Guys! How's everybody ? Merry xmas! :)

Merry Holidays to you too, good sir!

like the topic says. I'm wondering is it still fun to play?

Nope. Population is the lowest its been since its debut, nothing seems to matter to the mods, there isn't anything to do, TMQ's are impossible to find groups, same with CC dungeon.

Are there good updates ?

There aren't any updates.

When i played couple of moths ago, the game was still fun

Great, the game's even worse now, however.

i have read a little in the forums. It seams to me that people are not happy or excited to play due to that the staff have events where you dont get good rewards or the ''same players'' get all the rewards. just one of few examples...

Indeed, just one of a few examples of the GM's being rude or nasty to me. I just got insulted for criticizing them, soo... that's the state of the game, where the mods are so childish they're willing to insult you if you don't like their decisions. Feel free to find another MMO to play.

• im waiting for another server because here only spanish and chinese cucks played during my time of playing on this server i also hated this 2pr0 pay to win guy in pvp i hope he enjoys pvping now against himself in this ded game lol i never payed a cent here and some retarded people spent few hundret bucks and now its ded lol wp

• im waiting for another server because here only spanish and chinese cucks played during my time of playing on this server i also hated this 2pr0 pay to win guy in pvp i hope he enjoys pvping now against himself in this ded game lol i never payed a cent here and some retarded people spent few hundret bucks and now its ded lol wp

me too and yeah, I have some friends having second thoughts and regreting for spending cash on this server. The situation is not looking good right now, just see ethanvolcano21 above you, he donated, he got pretty mad at how bad the game became and started trashtalking until he got banned.

Only thing to do is wait for lvl 70, hopefully more ppl will play and the game will be better.

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• when it released i definitly played it as my ,,main'' game i quited elysium / lightshope wow xD and rlly enjoyed the game until it became about making new alts because everyone seemed to ,,multiboxfarm'' nonstop i pretty much nolifed the game up to lvl 40 and had a good economy going formyself even though i didnt knew the game yet properly it was my first time playing dragon ball online i still managed to invest good amount of money into dogis as dabura, cyborg17@18 and this is how i made my cash witout pay to win and reselling lots of upgrade stones so i was rlly not happy to see this game die and now have to trashtalk it but if thats what it takes to make it better i can only hope that i get another fresh chance of playing this game on a proper server this time i hope in 1-2 years from now a server will launch who limits the game to 1 client or something like that i rlly enjoyed my plasma majin and if everyone wants to roll 10 alts the game quickly became booring just for the sake of having an economy advantage and playing a single player mmo insteed with a group lets me facepalm, another thing was the CONSTANT changes of the dragonball hunt rlly pissed me off so hard that i didnt bother to farm them after the first few ,,tweaks'' i liked the hunt how it was on the very first where u needed to fly over the map and look for the spawns that felt like an adventure after that it became retarded

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!