Add limit of connections per IP

• Here should be limit of connections per IP like 2-3 if more ppl from your family play dbo but no more, chinese players build fake "player base" minimum 60% of online players = alts. they farm tokens always full buffed from every class and sit around arena like rats and using multi acc to hit u while thier main is stunned.

this is super disgusting how chinese community abuse everthing they can. not all of course but like 80% of them.

this shlt is easy to add i never saw online game that letting you open game milion times and getting benefit from it

Daneos Start doing something with this fakin game because chinese alts wont feed uimage0.jpg?width=1092&height=615

• Usage of multi clients is the reason why this game isn't truly an mmorpg when everyone is actually playing singleplayer with copies of themselves. Everyone got used to this completely wrong playstyle of this genre and wouldn't imagine playing this with 1 account at once. Still, I find it funny when people want this game to be a little harder which is reasonable, but still play with full buffs from their own characters. I'm fine with anything though.

• Usage of multi clients is the reason why this game isn't truly an mmorpg when everyone is actually playing singleplayer with copies of themselves. Everyone got used to this completely wrong playstyle of this genre and wouldn't imagine playing this with 1 account at once. Still, I find it funny when people want this game to be a little harder which is reasonable, but still play with full buffs from their own characters. I'm fine with anything though.

xD you could multi client on original game client as well so the original was not truly an mmorpg?

• xD you could multi client on original game client as well so the original was not truly an mmorpg?

You think I didn't know that? There you go again, the original boys. News flash, this version will never be a duplicate of the original. And for the record, the original didn't allow you to just multi client like that, you needed an actual separate program to do that. So that's about an entirely different program that they simply didn't care for too much.

Oh and yes, the definition of "mmorpg" will enlighten you to understand what I mean by saying I that this isn't an mmorpg by all important means, I believe you will find out why if you haven't already.

• You think I didn't know that? There you go again, the original boys. News flash, this version will never be a duplicate of the original. And for the record, the original didn't allow you to just multi client like that, you needed an actual separate program to do that. So that's about an entirely different program that they simply didn't care for too much.

Oh and yes, the definition of "mmorpg" will enlighten you to understand what I mean by saying I that this isn't an mmorpg by all important means, I believe you will find out why if you haven't already.

Crap, I forgot to inb4 this stuff. Stop getting triggered, lol can't believe the "originalbois" is now a term.

• I'm not agree the population is slow multiaccount is not a problem for the server.

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• xD you could multi client on original game client as well so the original was not truly an mmorpg?

You had to use sandbox and it was annoying af. so real dbo didnt offer free/legit multi client, and in old times maybe 10% of playerbase used sandbox so what u comprare here. i'm getting mad.

I can't belive that for some ppl is not enough to open 2-3 accounts in same time it just showing scale of autism in this community they react like someone want cut thier hands i hope that u will never get over +12 gear with your army of accounts amen, most of ppl didnt even read the thread and talk shlt...

typical i would slap.

• If you don't get out of here with that bootleg scammer ass downgrade of a project. '-'

• To solve completely Multi-client problem (where people want alts just like buffs or heals ecc..) it's simple! Only make possible changing class in every momentum: developing a heroes system (or swapping system ) in which you can choice a class to use in that particular situation ( moment) . Like this:

NErCKu.jpg

It will be not necessary using alts anymore. While token is another problem but basically is it there just because people need rewards to keep playing.

This can change too much the game but i will give a try. Also this still will be role based game but maybe more competitive,

• FORBIT the ACCOUNT SHARING again as it was before. its more annooying then use multiclient becouse now u can let also friends play on your other chars. and how u can find out that the account was gifted, sold or something like that?? thats the real problem at the moement.

i use 6 accounts at the same time and I have to admit that's too much but actually u can contorl max 2 chars in pve or pvp. the other chars can only buff your main chars. there are no real benefits except the token where u can just use the low upgrade stones for items which are tradeable thats all. so before they decide to change it, please forbit the account sharing first.

• It was never an issue because you had actual players with minds and ideas of their own from every country all over the map. Now that the interactive players are no more it starts to be noticeable.

Again, this wouldn't seem so bad if things were handled with care. I say let people multi-client, but make it so that only one character can be outside safe-zones at a time. Meaning no instance soloing, and no multi-clienting on PVP content (Specially Scramble). It's common sense on any mmorpg.

At least the chinese are having fun, while everyone else sits around the forums waiting for the golden boy to wake up in a good mood and reply to 1 out of the 10000 posts about the new client.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!