Add limit of connections per IP

• I wanna see this gone too tbh. Max. 2x DBOG should be more than enough. Atm 10 ppl can each open up 10x DBOG and *booom*. 100 chars ingame = server population (FAKE af tho) xD

Also the following sounds racist af but everyone here thinks the same: Chinese players ruin this game. Not all of them!!! But most of them. They ruin every damn game lmao. Always them abusing some crap to death for an advantage. Others do too but they at least try to do it lowkey. Chinese players on the other hand...ohhh boiiii. They go all out xD

As i said. Not talking about all Chinese players. Just saying 9 out of 10 do crap things. (example) Ofc there are cool chinese players too. Personally i haven't met one so far tho lol...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• People who multiclient like 5 characters for pure buffs , that's an issue in my eyes. This is a mmorpg which should invite and honestly encourage players to group and party for quests or dungeons. This is no longer a thing , what once was a mmorpg has turned into diablo 2 offline mode where you can honestly do everything solo.

I believe a limitation to 2 clients should be implemented again , when a player can solo EVERYTHING because they run 5+ accounts for self buffs , sell agro'ing and more there is a serious issue. Why would people play and stay if no one party's , if no one dungeons (unless they are selling plvling - which is another thing that needs to be combated , limit exp gain if you have a max lvl person in your party who is out of the dungeon lvl requirements)

yes I also went there , powerleveling needs to be exterminated from the server period , It has no benefits other to line peoples pockets with ingame currency and deflect a players need quest and grind the game period! which ultimately causes players to grow bored quickly.

Just wipe the servers , restrict multiclients to 2 per house hold (unless cleared by staff - must provide valid emails and photo identification for people who play in your house if more then 2) adjust exp gained in dungeons (if player is more then 15 lvls higher then you in your party running dungeons your exp gets cut - will increase exp boost sales , takes what 3 200% boosts and a few hours and you're 1-max)

• Some people like to play alone. You shouldn’t have to be forced to party with anyone.

• Some people like to play alone. You shouldn’t have to be forced to party with anyone.

Thats why here are RPG and MMORPG games.
    Anyway:

• I've seen streamers (not naming) who stream content ment for groups but to my surprise they solo it with a party of buff characters. Not sure how anyone can concider this ok but again I guess those who don't see how its wrong are the ones with massive amounts of clients running at once. 1 buff multi client is ok but when you are doing 4-5 for every single buff in the game its considered abusing its very simple thinking and sorry you don't seem to understand it.

• If the problem with the multi-client it's for cause of Chinese, better add ip block for Chinese,and create slot 2 in the server exclusive Asian people. Or all want play with Chinese for have many dc.?

Wat da hell.

The game doesn't have enough players to make two servers. You want to segregate and block people from playing simply because of their ethnicity? Nice meme

• If the problem with the multi-client it's for cause of Chinese, better add ip block for Chinese,and create slot 2 in the server exclusive Asian people. Or all want play with Chinese for have many dc.?

I can not support such an idea. Blocking out a county due to ethnicity is wrong on so many levels. Its more than just Asians abusing this game many english, hispanic, br, german, and other hackers from different countries and back grounds have abuse this game and its systems.

removing multi client solves the problem of people utilizing multiple bots to either grab a tonne of upgrade stones and/or sell items created by fraud.

Now I would mention that having a bot def programmed withing the game would also help stem the problem. But there is still another problem within this current version of the game that exist

people multi accounting to solo dungeons, ccbd tmqs.etc this is abuse of the system as well. the idea of any mmorpgs is to work with others to accomplish task not solo with 5 accounts at once!

Removing multi-client would increase player cooperatively in the community. might also reduce the toxicity (that would be an added bonus;)).

People now say there wont be enough buffers and healers. Well maybe better systems might become available in the future so we dont have to wait forever to find a party, maybe a in game que system. or other modes that offer parties without these important classes a chance to run these dungueons.

• IP doesn't work because people have siblings, so if you block it how will two members of the same house play

you dont necessarily have the same ip address as a sibling when playing on separate computers. Its also very common to have separate internet connection types in first world countries in europe, north america, and Asia.

only problem i can see is folks using common shared vpns to play this game will be block or limited to 1 connection.

simple solution get a paided vpn to play.

• you dont necessarily have the same ip address as a sibling when playing on separate computers. Its also very common to have separate internet connection types in first world countries in europe, north america, and Asia.

only problem i can see is folks using common shared vpns to play this game will be block or limited to 1 connection.

simple solution get a paided vpn to play.

People shouldn't have to buy VPNs just to play with siblings or something.

Realistically, there will always be loopholes in banning multi-client.

Limit it to one client per PC? People will use virtual machines.

Limit it to one client per IP? Not only will this cause more problems for people within the same house, but people will just use VPNS.

• Limit it to one client per PC? People will use virtual machines.

It is a lot harder to set up 15 virtual machines than launch 15 clients regularly.

Limit it to one client per IP? Not only will this cause more problems for people within the same house, but people will just use VPNS.

Ever heard of NAT, gateways, unique computer ip addresses..? In short, ip addresses aren't exactly the same on each computer that is connected to the same network. You could look it up, although I doubt this would come to this.

Any attempt to prevent multiple clients never leads to a complete perfection. I could share numerous methods of blocking multiple connections per pc, just as I could share many ways to surpass any system designed for this exact purpose. Even the most wealthy mmos have these issues, but that does not mean it should stay as it is, convenient with no further effort required or consequences to face.

• your missing what im saying. In europe, australia, north america and even south korea you can easliy use the second connection provided by your internet provider to have 2 separate ips. only places im aware of that doesnt do this is South America, Japan and of course China.

you live there welp buy a vpn or use virtual computers

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!