Add limit of connections per IP

• So that to stay depedent on others to do things if this happens I will not even enter the game anymore

You're playing the wrong Game Genre then. Go play other games that are made for solo play. And go check what MMORPG means.

Also since Multiclient will be gone and you said you'll be leaving then, let me know what day exactly. I'm thinking about a nice goodbye Thread for all the other ppl like you when the time has come. Wanna make sure all your egos, of thinking you all are something special, will be satisfied.:S

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• You're playing the wrong Game Genre then. Go play other games that are made for solo play. And go check what MMORPG means.

Also since Multiclient will be gone and you said you'll be leaving then, let me know what day exactly. I'm thinking about a nice goodbye Thread for all the other ppl like you when the time has come. Wanna make sure all your egos, of thinking you all are something special, will be satisfied.:S

Your opinion is like shit, both are worth nothing :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!