Whats going on with not announced updates?!

• Really stop updating game without announcing it pls, swordsman back dmg is completely removed, crit dmg nerfed like never before, focus, success, resist, dex literally everything is changed. what the hell is going? no updates for like 3weeks and you think no1 is going to see the changes u applying without announcing it?

• Hi,

The developer Daneos is busy trying to finish the new client as soon as possible, that's why lately there are no maintenance on the current client. Soon the current client will be changed so in some aspects it makes no sense to give more maintenance to that client that will be replaced soon.

About the issue with the Skill effect "DMG increased by 1.5x when attacking from behind", it will be fixed hopefully as soon as possible, but for big maintenances you will have to wait for the new client. With the new client as we said previously it will be possible to make / modify EVERYTHING, with the current client everything is very limited and it's not possible to create new content and modify the client itself (GUI, client issues, freezes, crashes, "localitation bugs" / client - server wise, etc).

I understand how you feel but we can only wait until Daneos finishes the new client where I can assure you that there will be a lot of new changes over time.

• then why he puts a winter trailer in 2018 and we are at 2019 there is no news of anything just from a video showing a window with titles

• Thanks for clarifying this. Keep the good work.

Regards:thumbup:

• Really stop updating game without announcing it pls, swordsman back dmg is completely removed, crit dmg nerfed like never before, focus, success, resist, dex literally everything is changed. what the hell is going? no updates for like 3weeks and you think no1 is going to see the changes u applying without announcing it?

so i was gonna bring this up here today ive been noticing alot of changes recently in the game and i played long enough to know when somthing changed the back dmg isnt working at all the super transformations ep drain got higher or maybe how ep regens in general the crazy props that keep changing back and forth like crazy specially in pve sometimes i hit a crit with 8k sometimes goes up to 11k with sm sometimes normal hit with 8k lol glaring slash and attributes need to get fixed getting a wild attribute and going farming funny mobs when u stack props and have alot of dmg against funny att still work 40% of the time or something in that range the game is definitely changing without any notice alot of players are trying to waste any kind of hope of a new client coming up but i will still have hope for u guys and will be as patient as possible

IGN: Fighter:DeAdFoOl (DeathsPuppets) Guild Master

Turtle Hermit:KenKun

SwordMan:SLASHXDOG

• March is 2019. Winter 2018 is over. I'd just put 2019. come on. Keep it up but Just say winter 2019. because if it were 2018 It'd end by December 31st. and now we're on January 2019. Just say Winter 2019, it'll make more sense for other members 100% Here, Winter 2018 had everyone thinking It'd be on December around christmas, but It's 2019 now. March 2019.

• Hardlock You always say this

Time has been draining

Player loses patience Leave the game

Even if the game is updated but there are no players

Pointless

You should talk to Daneos asking him to open 70 and so on

Don't let everyone wait indefinitely

• You are not different in every post you cry get a life.

Ppl like you are anyoing because they dont want to be clever lvl cap in actual condition of game wont change shlt do you understand? Stop asking for lvl 70 Because game is broken 70% of players from europe cant play because of freezes and lvl cap is last thing that can save this game but selfish cchinese like u that have pc from 2010 year and win 7 dont care about it coz he want play lvl 70 and think that here will be million of players come on. Also who said that next cap will be 70 and not 65 or what if here will be 1 lvl cap every month... Fak im getting mad how chinese players think that this game belong to them and someone will dance to thier music.

I dont like how daneos lead this project but members like u are even worse and you dont deserve anything better.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!