Whats going on with not announced updates?!

• how you guys can expect that someone will work 24/7 on the same shlt without break? Even if he work on the client 3-5h per day is enough (but he probably dont) but lets not expect from downeos that he will not doing anything else than working on dbog because its radicalous. We can troll him and call him downeos but expecting from him something that no one would do is just stupid and no i dont protect him im not his hater or fan, im always neutral.

Maybe most of you should take daneos as example and download black desert online, amen.

• If i was him i would have closed this project already and probably sell it to the highest bidder... this community is full of little kids who think they are entitled to something.... and come here to cry...

Take all the time you need daneos... if you close this project that is ok too

• Most of you guys miss the point. Its not about working 24/7 but when he takes a break from coding at least quit discord or set so its not visible what game is being played. It only provokes people to make fun of him and team. Daneos might be decent coder but his game and PR management is very poor.

• While I understand the issue with the lack of communication from Daenos, the impatience I'm seeing from this community is so toxic. There are SO many games to play and when DBOG is updated, it will be updated. I play peridoically and will certainly play mor ewhen Daenos updates the client. But until then, there is no sense in bashing him and complaining about it.

I will say that Daenos could do better with overall communication about updates and what not, but it is what it is. But other than that, let's be patient and wait for the update. Now hopefully once the new client is up, Daenos and the team will be more receptive and responsive to feedback, but let's wait and see what happens.

Did people forget that this game was dead? I'm thankful for the fact that I'm even able to play.

• You are not different in every post you cry get a life.

Ppl like you are anyoing because they dont want to be clever lvl cap in actual condition of game wont change shlt do you understand? Stop asking for lvl 70 Because game is broken 70% of players from europe cant play because of freezes and lvl cap is last thing that can save this game but selfish cchinese like u that have pc from 2010 year and win 7 dont care about it coz he want play lvl 70 and think that here will be million of players come on. Also who said that next cap will be 70 and not 65 or what if here will be 1 lvl cap every month... Fak im getting mad how chinese players think that this game belong to them and someone will dance to thier music.

I dont like how daneos lead this project but members like u are even worse and you dont deserve anything better.

What's your problem? Your boyfriend did not *** *** ***** today? Try to respond to others with respect, at least, girl.

• What's your problem? Your boyfriend did not *** *** ***** today? Try to respond to others with respect, at least, girl.

seems like you are the one who flame..and dont respect other people..badpicolo didnt flame he just say facts..He could say more that this..He is 100% correct at his post..brainless people care so much about lvl 70 cap..when almost everything is broken in this game..Most important the freezes at least 30% of players have stopped playing this game because of annoying freezes..how can you fking care about only lvl 70 cap when there are so important bugs to fix..I really cant understand how some people think,what they have in their mind..some act like fking robots..all they want is a cheat so they can be the most op in pvp and done..and all you have succeded is one step closer to your misery life..you havent enjoyed at all the game.

• All the breast-feeding players who haven't invested a single penny out of their pockets don't have the rights to tell finantial supporters to calm down.

Players who donated to support further development and help maintain the servers up do deserve some intel on the clients ETA, It is people's real money you are dealing with, at least try to take it seriously.

• Quited since 7-9 monthes, I earn only hate for my posts...

And my honor said again...I have to tell!

Multiaccount "allowed" was always the 1. step...and directly to death!

And where are you NOW my Dragonball Friends?!

Are you happy now? That you losers were only able to lvl up your chars with alt majin with buffs in background? THAT is the MAIN reason!

I would crush everyone of you in any REAL online game!

Be happy with your stance here, casual losers :(

I HATE what YOU made with DBOG! You lost the honor...the goku way

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!