Rate my build

• I haven't played the game in what feels like years, and have never been too great at making builds in the first place. But using some other builds and a guide on the forums, I've created my own swordsman hybrid build. It's meant to be more of a jack of all trades build. Not serious about PvP or PvE, but still viable for either, whatever I feel like doing at the time. What do you all think?

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0040100111351122551340000

• I haven't played the game in what feels like years, and have never been too great at making builds in the first place. But using some other builds and a guide on the forums, I've created my own swordsman hybrid build. It's meant to be more of a jack of all trades build. Not serious about PvP or PvE, but still viable for either, whatever I feel like doing at the time. What do you all think?

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0040100111351122551340000

its good but ur skills will have crazy cooldown time and also having energy attacks doesnt really do u well in pve u would be better off using a physical dmg and its more easy to gear than energy builds if u are going with a hybrid build and energy attacks are a must go ahead then if u want to be hitting like a truck and spamming skills like crazy get this build its not pvp its pve and u got 1 sp left for whatever fancy skill u wanna add or lvl

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0040300101310522501341000

IGN: Fighter:DeAdFoOl (DeathsPuppets) Guild Master

Turtle Hermit:KenKun

SwordMan:SLASHXDOG

• What is this?

You wanna talk about my build? kay, lets talk about yours

the sm build has changed, now the first slashes can make KD.

I dont its necessary energy attacks until we reach lv 70, because the sp numbers are pretty limited atm

With that much cd in your build, you dont need to spend another 2 sp on Quick attack, because you only need a bit to do a kd attack. Or also, you can have the critical rate passive at lv 2 and quick attack at lv 4.

And yes, i made a mistake with the passive skill.

• like seriously no glaring slash in both builds lmao also why tf would u need kd for a pve build ?? Ido agree with killua on the energy builds not being worth it atm thu

Edit*He did mention pve or pvp my bad if thats the case then kd would come handy but u still need glaring slash in both

Edited once, last by DeadFool ().

• like seriously no glaring slash in both builds lmao also why tf would u need kd for a pve build ?? Ido agree with killua on the energy builds not being worth it atm thu

Edit*He did mention pve or pvp my bad if thats the case then kd would come handy but u still need glaring slash in both

Why would u need glaring when back dmg is removed?

2nd i have fought many sks and its impossible to kill them unless youre ranked fan. Glarin was always a pve shit for ccbd not pvp. Lol energy not worth at the moment is most dumbest shit i have ever heard.

Swordsman is not fighter smh. After 2 stuns ur slashes cd will be too long to kd another time

• Why would u need glaring when back dmg is removed?

2nd i have fought many sks and its impossible to kill them unless youre ranked fan. Glarin was always a pve shit for ccbd not pvp. Lol energy not worth at the moment is most dumbest shit i have ever heard.

Swordsman is not fighter smh. After 2 stuns ur slashes cd will be too long to kd another time

Lets talk about point one glaring slash got nothing to do with back dmg glaring slash makes whatever ur fighting at this cap 26% weaker both dmg dealt and taken and u say its not for pvp or pve just ccbd ? lol it works on all and yes it works on sks too ask any pro sm if they use glaring slash or not 2nd if u saw my build u would know why i added 3/5 concentration and 5/5 major speed up with those two active at the same time u already nearing the cd cap with shitty cd gear u would spam all skills since they have the lowest cd and cant go lower

3rd why energy isnt worth it now u say its the dumbest shit u heard dont make me laugh im a veteran player since 2011 the only way u would deal good dmg to kill things with sm u need op energy gear since we are capped to 60 burning attack (which is already so weak ) is weaker than its max and at it max it sucks bro im using an energy build with 29% sword and crit rate glove + majin buffs + props + karma buffs see how many buffs i have :v and max i get with burning attack is 8k u wanna give an energy build to a new player and tell him to go lvl ? gg

• Lets talk about point one glaring slash got nothing to do with back dmg glaring slash makes whatever ur fighting at this cap 26% weaker both dmg dealt and taken and u say its not for pvp or pve just ccbd ? lol it works on all and yes it works on sks too ask any pro sm if they use glaring slash or not 2nd if u saw my build u would know why i added 3/5 concentration and 5/5 major speed up with those two active at the same time u already nearing the cd cap with shitty cd gear u would spam all skills since they have the lowest cd and cant go lower

3rd why energy isnt worth it now u say its the dumbest shit u heard dont make me laugh im a veteran player since 2011 the only way u would deal good dmg to kill things with sm u need op energy gear since we are capped to 60 burning attack (which is already so weak ) is weaker than its max and at it max it sucks bro im using an energy build with 29% sword and crit rate glove + majin buffs + props + karma buffs see how many buffs i have :v and max i get with burning attack is 8k u wanna give an energy build to a new player and tell him to go lvl ? gg

omfg youre retarded?

Energy knockdowns smh.

If youre veteran it doesnt mean youre a freaking god here. And its not tw its dbog and difference is huge now stop saying bs.

Back dmg is completely removed swordsman does 4k-5k crit lmao !!!

• omfg youre retarded?

Energy knockdowns smh.

If youre veteran it doesnt mean youre a freaking god here. And its not tw its dbog and difference is huge now stop saying bs.

Back dmg is completely removed swordsman does 4k-5k crit lmao !!!

u are the retard one bro first for calling me retard when i didnt call u shit 2nd for assuming i dont know about energy attacks kd if ur not serious about pvp and u wanna do pve they are useless last i checked u cant kd a tmq or cc boss with it :P finally the most useless thing u said all day back dmg doesnt work yea i know what doest glaring slash got to do with back dmg smart ? ha it makes the attack and defense proprieties 26% weaker when maxed u will get the extra dmg whether u back hit or not retard and the bouns when ur stacking props is big enough for the blind to see but i guess u dont know cuz u probably dont have IT IN UR BUILD i wond debate further than this cuz i dont pick fights over a stupid game with some simple minded kids best thing to do is take ideas and improve them not copy paste someone build anyway

• damn just rock with the build u think it's better don't listen to the dumbass here (all of u)

Everyone have their on way of building just rock with what give u a comfortable control over ur acc

althu I don't appreciate the dumbass here ( all of u ) I agree with what u said

• You know, with me finding that I can reset my skills once every week and how people have been acting in this thread, I think I'll just figure builds out myself from now on. Honestly fellas, I thought this was meant to be a community thing.

• You know, with me finding that I can reset my skills once every week and how people have been acting in this thread, I think I'll just figure builds out myself from now on. Honestly fellas, I thought this was meant to be a community thing.

this is anything but a community

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

Piece of advice - don't ask for anything in this community, it's just like talking to starving wolves with a higher brain function that's also damaged. Whatever you make, as long as you're okay with it, it's perfect. Good luck.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!