New Client still not completed ("winter 2018" huh lol)

• What do you think of the current issue on the new client ? 72

1. we should all just get a life LMAO (23) 32%
    2. we should talk about the issue on forum to express ourselves to give the developers an outline of how the community views such issues (23) 32%
    3. All the above LMAO (19) 26%
    4. we should just be more patient and let the developers finish the project with us criticizing them (17) 24%
    5. we should all just talk shit to each other the whole time and not get any where (11) 15%

So it is now the 08th of January and there has been no update on the client and what is the current progression of the client itself.

Firstly i would like to say that i am not impatient or angry for the client not being up yet. I Understand that in certain situations the schedules can change leading to delayed finish of the client. However that doesn't excuse the overall lack of communication and management of the project. Now when the trailer for the new client was released it was stated "winter 2018" for the release of the client. Now funny enough my first impression of that was "well they didn't tell us the exact date of the release so they most definitely will prolong it lol" I knew this because if you don't have a specific date that just lead to me assuming that the management and organisation is set up isn't great since if you don't know by when you'll be finished is an issue.

Furthermore for all other that view this is "hate" and would just tell me to be patient has simply got no right to do so. I am someone who has actually financially supported this project for a while now. SHIT i spent over £100 just for cash points which of course is a reasonable transaction for supporting them and gaining additional item in the game. However by supporting the project i have the right to criticize the project as well. And as you have no right to tell me not to speak about my opinion, i also cannot tell you to not speak about your opinion which am happy to read.

Am i really impatient that the new client isn't out yet ? NO. However it is annoying because whilst i do not care that much about this project i do very much enjoy this game since i played it back in DBO days back when they were not translation and you had to basically guess which mob you had to kill to finish the quest lol. But i will criticize this project for have such a lack of discipline which i have noticed a LONG time ago.

To start lets talk about the issue of Daneos apparently working really hard on making this new client yet he is playing other games like black desert and others lol. To people that defend that argument based upon that he has the right to play other games and is not expected or should be forced to work the the client 24/7 is fully understandable and i fully agree with that. However as the project leader you should have some management in place. For example communicate with us on the progress of the client and if the client is delayed then just say so instead of just being quiet about it. And to go further back on the point about Daneos not spending time of the client is an issue, YOUR ARE THE LEADER OF THE PROJECT meaning that you should be in charge of making the new client instead of relaxing all day (Best solution is to maybe not show that your playing other games on discord so you don't have others calling out on it).

Besides am going to be real honest with you lads, if you decide to make a project of an MMO game you better BE PREPARED for the responsibility and requirement of time that it requires. Especially when dealing with a huge amount of people globally not to mention that individuals actually financially aid the project. If there were no micro transactions and no donations to Danoes and it was totally free (No cash shop accentualy) then i would totally understand about taking your time and not giving a duck. But there are actually individuals that have invested money on the project that expect a certain amount of progression being made of the game.

Not to mention that even though their has been some phrases about winter ending at march so winter hasn't ended is quite the ass pull to be quite honest with you. The trailer itself stated "winter 2018" which means by the end of December. If you going to say that its until march than just say so instead of saying "winter 2018" without not actual date and then when its taken longer to finish then you say "actually winter end at march so we didn't lie" is simply a word play on technicality. Not to mention that the actual trailer itself has been taken down LMAO, well if you say that the clients is based upon releasing end of winter (march 2019) instead of "winter 2018" on the trailer then why did you take down the trailer ?? Taking it down just made it look like you guys were trying to take away any evidence that the whole "winter 2018" was never stated.

Conclusion - sorry for the long rant lol ;(

The reason why am giving the Devs such a hard time is because they are not devs lol. This game was created by bandai (Dragon ball online) and global is simply random lads that enjoyed that game like Daneos that wanted to revive it . Which i totally respect however don't expect me to then give you total respect when it comes to the game like you made it. This is why i know that updates to the client take so long because these individuals will struggle to maintain or upgrade this game. And that isn't me shitting on the developers am simply stating the fact that making games is a very difficult task that takes a lot of individuals to work together to create. By knowing that its only obvious that things would get delayed and no clear communicate since only a small amount of people are maintaining the project. Not to mention it seems like Daneos is the only one doing the coding for the client (Correct me if am wrong) but if that's the case that is a huge issue, you must have a group of developers that have equal responsibility instead of one guy being the leader and he does everything. the game itself most likely took over 100 individuals to make from scratch (during when it was made) whilst these developer aren't building anything from scratch they are simply remolding the foundation that was already made which is why i criticize the project.

In short if your going to create a project based upon an MMO you better be prepared for the requirement of time and work that is needed not to mention having good management and communication. This new client has been in the works for a very LONG time since like august 2017. Therefor i will not give any reason to not criticize the fact that all this time not to mention saying that it will be released "winter 2018" and then no communication at all should not be lead with backfire of the community.

VERY IMPORTANT TO READ :*

In the end i want to state that am not criticizing the developers of the project because i simply want to "hate", i am criticizing the project because I WANT it to become better than it is right now, i honestly see a lot of potential for it if the developing team simply started to organised themselves better, give each other roles to progress the project and take feedback of the community. As for being "inpatient" i have gone of the game since December 17th - 20th ish and came back just today to see whether the client has been released. I do have a life as someone who has to go to university (Sports exercise and Science) an from part time work, exercising, gym and training. Let alone watch movies, anime and play other games which leads to me not having much time to play this game. So as someone who has financially aided this project it simply annoys me when this sort of issues occur.

BTW how am i being in patient if the freezing issue has been happening since the release of the current client and the new client being expected since back in august. I simply want to play the game and enjoy myself.

I am very interested in others opinions about the subject so please do open up the conversations, obviously there isn't a need to become argumentative and start insulting each other. After all were all simply just want to play the game and enjoy it. :)

• You can't just throw out a Text like this outta nowhere. People here on Forums are mostly like this:

Keep it short so ppl can read it fast and agree with you or disagree and talk sh*t at you for trying to do something positive xD

These are your only options. :D

I gave up hopes on this game. Will wait for new client to try out 70 cap for a little bit. At the end the game will suck anyways lmao. No way around that. New client won't change much. Classes still unbalanced. A new client won't fix this cuz the issue is the so called secret illuminati balance Team of DBOG that only cares about the classes they play. If you say that the certain class(es) are not balanced, the so called Balance Team (in 5% of cases) unites their dumb reasoning to protect their change...

95% of cases just get ignored.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shenlong <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• Fair enough m8, yh i did write to much lol. But just wanted to address both sides of that arguement.

In the end i don't give a shit about the project tbh

• even the staff doesn't trust daneos anymore , let's stop being hypocrite for 1 sec pleas , are you gonna tell mee that mister Daneos will gonna creat a new client and with this client we won't have any bugs ? a client wich gonna give us opportunity to creat new content that doesn't even exsit on the source code ? with this client we will have a new cap 80 - 90 ...ect even lvl 70 cap will gonna bee buggy af especialy for the quest let's not talk about the bids pleas cuz 100 % we won't get bids with the new cap first day , thinking about the CC150 is a crime in this game cuz we won't get it , wait you will gonna tell mee that daneos have been working on this new "insane " client since may ? oh yeah i trust you ... to be honnest someone who knows what he is doing won't need all that time -_- ,

everyone with a bit of logic will gonna agree ..

La Will A la Vie a la Mort une seule Âme un seul Corps !! Sans_titre-2a.png

• even the staff doesn't trust daneos anymore , let's stop being hypocrite for 1 sec pleas , are you gonna tell mee that mister Daneos will gonna creat a new client and with this client we won't have any bugs ? a client wich gonna give us opportunity to creat new content that doesn't even exsit on the source code ? with this client we will have a new cap 80 - 90 ...ect even lvl 70 cap will gonna bee buggy af especialy for the quest let's not talk about the bids pleas cuz 100 % we won't get bids with the new cap first day , thinking about the CC150 is a crime in this game cuz we won't get it , wait you will gonna tell mee that daneos have been working on this new "insane " client since may ? oh yeah i trust you ... to be honnest someone who knows what he is doing won't need all that time -_- ,

everyone with a bit of logic will gonna agree ..

Fair enough m8, of course it won’t all get resolved in the new client lol. But like I stated if you can’t handle the responsibility and pressure of running a project then simply don’t put yourself in that situation.

Because there a lot of other players that are committed to the project that are getting fuked over. I personally don’t care about it.

Tbh I don’t care about any other issue else but then fixing the damn lagging lol. that’s just me