How to revive DBOG

• One of the main reasons game is boring as hell.

Even if you do Open World PvP in form of an extra Channel, it will be like Plat at Korin. People will most likely stand at Kokkara Village entry in safe zone, step out to attack and run back....just like Plat at Korin. Go do your PvP there. Or do ranked battles.

There was also a suggestion to change the Platform near Cell Ring into the new Plat for PvP since it's bigger. WOuld also be dope.

Ofc Daneos could make a new Channel for Open PvP but i highly doubt ppl will actively use it. Only ppl into PvP will be mainly there. Rest will join from time to time. Ain't no fun if you wanna farm there and someone with better gear comes by to kll you.

Lack of PvP is not the real problem of this Game.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Lol. Go and play games like Lineage 2 or Tera to see a big diference between PvP MMORPG and PVE. DBO is PVE. Square area for trolls is not PVP.

Game based on Dragonball, franchise where heroes were looking forward to overcome strong enemies reduced to bs platform and friendly duels.

1. Guilds are useless in DBO. No point unless you are a tryhard. Which most people aren't.

What content do guilds have? Dojo battle? Wow. TMQ UD? Random party is more than enough for those.

Open PvP would make guilds matter.

2.End game content is boring. You want to go to Budokai, Plat or Arena and you still getting rekt by the same guys with high gear.

And many people easily getting bored grinding before even reaching that level and quit.

3. Grinding is boring. PvP makes MMORPG thrilling and exciting. Never ending competition. Do not like getting killed? Switch channel. Simple.

Even if only few people would choose PvP channel I see no reason why there shouldn't be one. Simply open such channel for at least a week and see what happens.

Believe me freedom to fight and test your skills is what makes MMORPG fun. Not grinding. It would make this game feel more Dragonball. Go become villain and spread chaos. Don't like it? Become a hero and protect weak ones.

Endless possibilities.

• The game isn't dead because of the lack of open PVP.

The game is dead for many other reasons, which you should be able to infer by playing/looking around.

• The game isn't dead because of the lack of open PVP.

The game is dead for many other reasons, which you should be able to infer by playing/looking around.

I know. Problem with this game is that it is a revival of a failed game in the first place.

DBO failed. That's why it died. Strip away Dragonball stuff and you will be left with a bellow average MMORPG.

I love DBO but it is true.

Unless something changes completely every server is doomed to fail.

• DBO was always a grinding game. You'd do well to not forget that. Nobody would be against an open PvP Channel outside of Scramble. But it still won't do crap. At first yes, later, nope. Can't compare it to other games cuz this is not other games, it's DBO xD

No one will say anything if Daneos decides to add an extra Channel for open world PvP. It will simply be there and still not change a single sh*t. End.

You take this too far talking about how in DB it was all about fighting stronger ppl hahahahaha. You can test out your skills in Plat, regular Duel or Ranked too, using a friend (or how it has been done so far, Multiclient with yourself lmao). Don't really need open PvP for that crap.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• DBO was always a grinding game. You'd do well to not forget that. Nobody would be against an open PvP Channel outside of Scramble. But it still won't do crap. At first yes, later, nope. Can't compare it to other games cuz this is not other games, it's DBO xD

No one will say anything if Daneos decides to add an extra Channel for open world PvP. It will simply be there and still not change a single sh*t. End.

You take this too far talking about how in DB it was all about fighting stronger ppl hahahahaha. You can test out your skills in Plat, regular Duel or Ranked too, using a friend (or how it has been done so far, Multiclient with yourself lmao). Don't really need open PvP for that crap.

If I am taking things too far then you aren't going anywhere, m8, with your logic.

Should this DBO version remain grinding game and die like retail did? Or should it take inspiration from other successful games and move forward?

• You know what, Forget get it. Go post in dead Threads Mr.Logic. You are right and i am wrong. Never saw you post here up until now. Don't even know if you are up to date or not but i don't care. Enjoy whatever you're doing here. Hope the mods just close down the Threads that you pull up again, although it makes no sense at this point. But then again, that's just my Logic...not your superior logic.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• You know what, Forget get it. Go post in dead Threads Mr.Logic. You are right and i am wrong. Never saw you post here up until now. Don't even know if you are up to date or not but i don't care. Enjoy whatever you're doing here. Hope the mods just close down the Threads that you pull up again, although it makes no sense at this point. But then again, that's just my Logic...not your superior logic.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

I really hope people like you do not represent this community.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!