How to revive DBOG

• Where is sense if 70%of players cant pvp because of freezes, budokai and scramble is supposed to be rare and collect maximum amount of players because they are focused on it, is already twice per week and a lot of ppl lost interest in it, if you will make it every day random ppl will start winning it and the title will worth nothing after month no one will care about scramble or budokai, today u can see 2-3 players in prelims, budokai and scramble wont revive shit while here is lacks of players even dojo war is a joke because here is lacks of players and here is always 3 guild vs 3 guilds because here is no guild that can have active 30 players in same time.
    You guys must understand that only fixed game on windows 10 and real balance changes can revive this game not lvl cap or more budokais thats bullshlt

• Collect 7 dragon balls, summon dragon and wish for DBO revival

Never watched DB/DBZ huh?

Shenron has limits! What you want is waaay above his power xD

Wish for something else.:saint:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• the most fair thing is to whipe the server when the new client comes..as badpicollo said at least 50% of players cant even pvp with these freezes including me losing the main goal of the game..to be competetive player against other people..i dont like just to farm and have a decent armor and weapon if i cant pvp..i think its not fair for the players who cant pvp and not because they dont want BUT BECAUSE THEY CANT!

• just remove freezes, none of f2p players want wipe even tho many of them have decent gears and dont want to begin from zero and with different upgrading system which wont even let u reach +12 as a f2p. Who gives a f. That those chinese have +15 gears if they lose to +11 players. Freezes remove would solve everything

the most fair thing is to whipe the server when the new client comes..as badpicollo said at least 50% of players cant even pvp with these freezes including me losing the main goal of the game..to be competetive player against other people..i dont like just to farm and have a decent armor and weapon if i cant pvp..i think its not fair for the players who cant pvp and not because they dont want BUT BECAUSE THEY CANT!

• New client + Wipe out = start over again and this time without bugs, crashes and annoying freezes.
    If Daneos is wise enough then he should also remove bans from the all players who charged their money back. I'm pretty sure they did that because they realized that it's not worth to donate.
    If Dragonball Online Global truly gets fixed after the new client gets released and gets 70 LVL cap with bids and higher cc floors then I believe this game has a proper chance to be revived.

I would also recommend Daneos to take a serious consideration about his DBOG Team. The way his staff behaves it disgusts the whole community. It's really unprofessional and this is one of the main factors why players actually quits this game.

• New client + Wipe out = start over again and this time without bugs, crashes and annoying freezes.
    If Daneos is wise enough then he should also remove bans from the all players who charged their money back. I'm pretty sure they did that because they realized that it's not worth to donate for this broken game..
    If Dragonball Online Global truly gets fixed after the new client gets released and gets 70 LVL cap with bids and higher cc floors then I believe this game has a proper chance to be revived.

I would also recommend to Daneos to take a serious consideration about his DBOG Team. The way his staff behaves it disgusts the whole community. It's really unprofessional and this is one of the main factors why players actually quits this game.

This server really needs a new fresh start, because of all mistakes made by staff members and how server has been handled. Starting from 0 again with working game (if new client really will fix most things) would bring back many players who quit because of lag/freezes and decisions made by staff. If anyone remembers why player count dropped after such successful start March 1st it's due freezes which scared most of players.

If Daneos is wise enough then he should also remove bans from the all players who charged their money back. I'm pretty sure they did that because they realized that it's not worth to donate for this broken game..

I would also recommend to Daneos to take a serious consideration about his DBOG Team. The way his staff behaves it disgusts the whole community. It's really unprofessional and this is one of the main factors why players actually quits this game.

Amen

If Daneos is wise enough then he should also remove bans from the all players who charged their money back. I'm pretty sure they did that because they realized that it's not worth to donate.

So you buy something and only afterwards realize it's not what you want? You do no research at all beforehand? Do you do that with other things too?

Sounds like a buyers remorse to me. Or you took daddy's VISA to buy items and when he found out, he asked for reversal?

And complete server wipe? Skill wipe - why not; complete wipe - you can't be serious!

Many invested money and time into getting what they have and I am sure they would be thrilled to see everything gone overnight!

• People who spend money get their CP refunded.

And regardless, you would want a broken server because you get to keep your items, or start afresh and have everything balanced and fair?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!