10 Commandments of DBOG 2019

• 1. Thou shalt release the New Client.
    2. Thou shalt re-declare new Open Beta phase.
    3. Thou shalt fix every new major bug/exploit.
    4. Thou shalt experiment implementation of new content.
    5. Thou shalt review bias members within the staff ranks.
    6. Thou shalt only allow players who actively play every class into the balance team.
    7. Thou shalt quit illegally selling In-game currency through NewGameWay or any other gold selling platform.
    8. Thou shalt pay attention to player feedback & suggestions and politely reply to their threads accordingly.
    9. Thou shalt make sure all of the above is accomplished before declaring the end of the Open Beta Phase.
    10. Thou shalt finally wipe the server announcing the fresh start of a new DBOG era with healthy economy decisions.

• Therefore this thread will most likely be buried just like the rest of them with no regard for the concerns. Another storm that will pass quietly. But worry not, the new client will miraculously fix everything to the tiniest decimal - soon™.

Be as it may, it's all going as planned for self righteous goals. Council of clowns have their fun, you folks should too. Happy chatting.

• If they don't come off their high horse (which probably they wont), follow the steps above (which again, is very unlikely) and apologize to the community for the inconvenience they caused, forget the cool DBOG you once experienced. The community didn't cause the current state of decay of the server, you can not expect a community to behave when all you have given them back is null.

I hope they did something productive with their lives with the money earned, because everyone who has donated was surely left in the mud for the past 10 months. And believe me when I say that when you screw around with peoples money like that you don't usually get a second chance.

The boy might be a great coder, but he surely lacks everything else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!