• I know but we will need more sub classes for the Majins and Nameks if we get the engineering sub class for humans. :)

it won't be right to have the humans have 6 sub classes while the others have 4 to.

i was very excited for engineering class back in the day, but i guess it wont happen NEVER.

Anyways, engineering is supossed to be based on technology armament, so it will make sense that majins and namkes being engineers too.

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• Ty AnnaKarina I was just going to let the dbog staff come up with new subclasses just for the majins and namekinans since they all ready got 2 for the humans in the works. :) Now I can see that the nameks and the majins and can have technology based subclasses too since you have said that. XD

• I think before any new race is introduced team needs to balance and flesh out old ones. Maybe by adding new skils for old classes to give more variation in current builds.

Like allowing to choose diferent versions of the same skill (Different Dot effects, lower cd but lower dmg, higher dmg but higher cd, longer ranger but longer cast time and etc) .

And it is easier to implement than adding completely new races.

Just clone-pick 1 skill, change values and boom 3 new skills for players to choose from. No new effects to add, no new animations. Just different stats. Profit.

In general there should be at least 4 possible efficient skill builds for all the existing classes. Not 1 OP mainstream build with slight variations.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!