Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend - New DBO Game

• well the graphics the artstyle is cool this new db mmorpg seems very tempting but needs a lot of work in it the animations for the time being are very dumb and slow doesnt looks like we are playing a db game i think a db game needs a lot of action combat,counter mechanics like blade&soul needs to be fast and fun this sound a little ''impossible'' but if they managed to put some really cool and neat action combat there and make the game full open world where we can travel all the map without loading screens(along with the ability to fly would be perfect) and also lets hope they can put transformations(even SSJ2)there as well and balance them then we would have a new hope for a db mmorpg game also i dindt saw any ''rp energy charge'' mechanics there i hope they put it on later on...also the q.q number thing and not let other people acess and play is very childishness from their side to do that knowing that the db series is appreciated all around the world that makes no sense i just hope they change that otherwise i already can see people raging all around the internet about that not to mention this game is just starting now at the beginning of 2019 i doubt this game will ever make a full release here on EU/NA this year theres a long way for this game to be a real db mmorpg game that we were waiting for all this time i will give a wild guess that maybe 2020,2021 we will see this game around here but well in the end at least i guess its ''good news'' for some of us here but i dont have high hopes for this game im not hyped at all this game could be a p2win game when finished or not engaging at all so my final words is dont get hyped folks its just get matters worse and painful let them make the game with the players feedback support and see what happens only time will tell.

• well the graphics the artstyle is cool this new db mmorpg seems very tempting but needs a lot of work in it the animations for the time being are very dumb and slow doesnt looks like we are playing a db game i think a db game needs a lot of action combat,counter mechanics like blade&soul needs to be fast and fun this sound a little ''impossible'' but if they managed to put some really cool and neat action combat there and make the game full open world where we can travel all the map without loading screens(along with the ability to fly would be perfect) and also lets hope they can put transformations(even SSJ2)there as well and balance them then we would have a new hope for a db mmorpg game also i dindt saw any ''rp energy charge'' mechanics there i hope they put it on later on...also the q.q number thing and not let other people acess and play is very childishness from their side to do that knowing that the db series is appreciated all around the world that makes no sense i just hope they change that otherwise i already can see people raging all around the internet about that not to mention this game is just starting now at the beginning of 2019 i doubt this game will ever make a full release here on EU/NA this year theres a long way for this game to be a real db mmorpg game that we were waiting for all this time i will give a wild guess that maybe 2020,2021 we will see this game around here but well in the end at least i guess its ''good news'' for some of us here but i dont have high hopes for this game im not hyped at all this game could be a p2win game when finished or not engaging at all so my final words is dont get hyped folks its just get matters worse and painful let them make the game with the players feedback support and see what happens only time will tell.

Thats true every game that come from china is for P2W and focused on making money this will be not different, thier dragon ball mobile game is very successful and very good so i think that everyone should be neutral about this game and just wait for final product until is finished with cool minds.

• to be honest i can't understand why a naruto / dragon ball 3D open world mmorpg doesn't exsist yet i mean , even if the mmorpg era is dead but this two licence's are like a beasts you can easly done a great game ,

by the way if it's not a open world game then it will gonna be big garbage

• Thats true every game that come from china is for P2W and focused on making money this will be not different, thier dragon ball mobile game is very successful and very good so i think that everyone should be neutral about this game and just wait for final product until is finished with cool minds.

yeah totally they are pros in doing they only think about themselves these companies can be very greedy without even noticing that they are being greedy(and sometimes they are sneaky and stealthy bastards and they can hide p2w behind paywall stuff so not everyone realize that scheme)...the best way to wait a game being finished is not get hyped like you said with ''cool mind'' the game is at the beginning of the process theres a lot to be done there.

to be honest i can't understand why a naruto / dragon ball 3D open world mmorpg doesn't exsist yet i mean , even if the mmorpg era is dead but this two licence's are like a beasts you can easly done a great game ,

by the way if it's not a open world game then it will gonna be big garbage

yeah i totally agree ive already been wondering and thinking about for a while now like damn we are in 2019 and until now nothing about a really cool action combat and badass naruto,db mmorpg you can imagine a sandbox mmorpg naruto and db? like more or less like age of wushu taking off the open world pvp ''bullying'' of course and put there a nice action combat where you need to do a lot of hard work to achieve SSJ or to learn the rasegan/chidori? that would be damn cool i mean go see a mmorpg called 9 dragons(its more or less like age of wushu) there you train your abilities ''fighting'' with a dummy and do some keyboard combo to lvl up the skill its its almost like the god of war mechanic when you fight the boss and need to press the keys that show on your screen i think that would be a nice way to achieve SSJ or learn a rasegan/chidori and everytime you press the correct key it changes randomly for another key and keeps getting hard i think that could work.

i also think even mass effect have lots of lore,races,places,skills to make a full open world mmorpg.

• Hello while we don't have any official info i search for some in game files.
    List of actual dogis in game (at first tests every class had 3 dogi and one of namekian dogi were bugged)

unknown.png?width=936&height=614

Here will be also fishing and training system.

unknown.pngunknown.png

Evolution?
    unknown.png

Passport? i think they dissing daneos
    unknown.png

They also work on new maps/minimaps

unknown.png?width=612&height=614 unknown.png

Test equip from item files

unknown.png

Sword:
    unknown.png?width=615&height=615

Here will be nice guild system with payouts + buffs

unknown.png
    and

unknown.png

TMQ/UD and Mentoring systems
    unknown.png?width=298&height=614

pet system

unknown.png

op textures of skills that are not in game yet
    unknown.png?width=610&height=614 latest.png

Here is a lot of test files and i also find blood effects.

unknown.png

budokai:
    unknown.png?width=838&height=615

• Yea, mentoring system.

You will be able to train and learn and upgrade skills from mentors, via quests.

Like I said before, if it be really well made, most of DBO community will simply move there.

Still, I am still not fan of this combat system, unless they add some CC skills (I guess from mentors) then it will be way better.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!