Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend - New DBO Game

• really nice great job digging deep inside the files folder so now we can have a guess or ideia how its gonna be...i wonder about the evolution skill icons lets just hope they can balance that at least is some ''positive'' news that we will have other SSJ transformations.

also lets hope that they can give us a cool and nice transformation effects and animations if they implement the rp recharge mechanics like this dbo have then will be cool,but as the gameplays on youtube shows looks like will be tab target system its really a shame would be more cool if it were full action combat more like black desert or blade&soul and along with flying skills that would be very sick to see.

about the dogis they all look awesome and neat very well made...hmmm i wonder about this training system how its gonna work lets see if they can surprise us with this system.

looking at this map does not give me the impression that it will be open world(i might be wrong game still in progress)like this dbo i see no point to make a fly system if the game is instanced well that sucks if it will really be instanced if yes there is a low chance that they will put flying system anyway its too soon to judge something about this new db game all that we can do is guess and imagine for now.

• test server is down for now and no news at all of the game.. no release date, no updates. As far as anyone guess this game not gonna be released and if it does it will take forever to actuelly play since the game is still close world and nothing seems ready.

• Just an opinion, this game is really ugly, what I see as potential is some character models and new maps could be ported. The UI is ugly too, the characters have a very strange skeleton, skills without anything interesting, even the concept is a XENOVERSE WITH DBO.
    But I hope Daneos gets maps and models in to the dbo client.

• Is this game worth playing? Is that also available in English?

i played it too few days ago, u cant Even get a Transformation, i better play DBOUR just another DBO Server with daily updates and bug fixes and soon new Transformation really fun they got a DBO 2.0 Client that Works ?

• I really like this new artwork but the gameplay is even more slow and static than DBO. I think I'll pass this one or play it only if it comes to the west, which is unlikely to happen.

The game already was shut down, and I can personally say it was hot garbage.

You are too right, it was slow and static. I played it and it was just an automatic game where you can auto walk to every quest. It wasn't open world and was instance based (area from area, multiple loading screens)

It's a project that went no where and will never be picked up again, so yeah it will never come to the west.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!