Absurds in DBOG

• -BOSS

#More accounts you have - more brown box you will obtain, is faster to finish quest on 15 accs than collect 40 silver coins.

Doesnt matter how long and hard you grind player with more accs will obtain more box in way shorter time, later they just trade the item which they want box.

-PVE

#Ppl using multiple acc's to finish TMQ/CC/UD and play alone, almost impossible to find party for something, new players can't even finish ud1 or tmq1 you can see every day players that asking for help in korin, i can't wait for kraken/bacterian/cell where you will be able to keep whole drop only for youself.

#DW/SK can steal your spot any time because DROP/EXP will belong to player that make more aggro.

-PVP

#Ppl using multi accounts in budokai qualifications for easy kills or using them for kill u. sometimes u can see characters that not even moving its because that this alt didnt get in the same qualifications as the owner.

#Ultima/sk can kill SWORD/Fighter just by reflect and debuffs.

#tons of chinese multi accounts around arena that attack u

-Unlimited connections per IP

#allowing players to abuse everything that should be not allowed in MMORPG.

#We can't have daily rewards, daily quests, nice events.

#Fake guilds with million online players but when here is dojo war here is 3vs3 guilds because none of them can have 30 real members online.

i probably forget about some.

• I think that the multiaccount is not a problem for the server, I use my buffer for farm. I will miss It. The other things are great but multi account </3

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• PvP needs a total re-work

Unless you a sk or Ultimate/karma, you not gonna stand a chance.

and sk requires no skill, just stun and bold. easy win. fighters in DBOG are so shit compared to the other versions. Just look at that dodge rate.

• The ability to multi client is very important in a game like DBO.

A Fighter unlocks the ability to solo farm outside PvE thanks to it.

If you remove the ability to atleast dual client, many classes will be unable to atleast farm outside, which is supposed to be the easiest part of the game...

• By taking it away you will notice an exponential decrease in the amount of people actually playing this game.

Have you ever played any other mmorpg besides dbo? If not, the definition of "mmorpg" should be enough to enlighten you why multi clienting is a mistake. What's even more humorous, is this part "actually playing this game". I don't see how opening multiple clients and controlling them all to get through content that's been specifically designed for groups is "actually playing". Another ludicrous thing is people complaining about how easy this game is when they're the ones running with full buffs from their own alts. Not to mention the illusion of player base it makes. Yes, the population would seem to decrease, but only because a single individual wouldn't be able to open an army of clients and everyone would finally be able to see the genuine number of players online.

Anyway, I've explained this before more thoroughly, but in short, with multi clients you might as well make dungeons singleplayer as it's not mmorpg at all.

• The following is point by point responses to the topic comment mentioned by Bad Picollo. They explain why I think that blocking multi account is not a good solution for the existing "problems".

1) "More accounts you have - more brown box you will obtain..."
    It is fair to all. You can also create more accounts. If the dev team block multi-account, it is unfair to new comers. People will ask for a wipe. Then, it will be unfair to old players. They may therefore quit the game. A better solution would be: re-rolled item should also be binded, just like the dogi balls.

2) "Ppl using multiple acc's to finish TMQ/CC/UD and play alone, almost impossible to find party for something"
    In my opinion, multiple accounts is not the reason why it is difficult to find party. This also happen in the TW/HK servers, which do not allow multiple accounts. They were also difficult to find party. The main problem is: there is too few players.
    "new players can't even finish ud1 or tmq1" It is because the game does not have enough new players. Old players would not play ud1 and tmq1 with new players. I believe many of us can use a lv60 char to spam ud1 and tmq1 without using multiple account. Block multi accounts, new players still cannot finish ud1 or tmq1.

3) "Ppl using multi accounts in budokai qualifications for easy kills or using them for kill u."
    Similar to above, it is also the problem of too few players. If more players, it would be difficult to appear in the same qualification.
    "sometimes u can see characters that not even moving its because that this alt didnt get in the same qualifications as the owner."
    Sometimes i will go to budokai just for obtaining beans XD. I will stay still since I do not have a chance to win.

4) "#tons of chinese multi accounts around arena that attack u"
    Arena is a place for fighting. It is interesting to complain about someone's attacking around arena...

5) "#allowing players to abuse everything that should be not allowed in MMORPG. #We can't have daily rewards, daily quests, nice events."
    For daily rewards, blocking multi-accounts would not help. People just need to logout and login. Account abuse will be resulted. That's what people did in HK/TW server. Binding the rewards and binding the items that use reward items to upgrade is good enough to prevent spamming. e.g. If a stone is a reward, the item that use that stone to upgrade also need to be binded.

6) "#Fake guilds with million online players but when here is dojo war here is 3vs3 guilds because none of them can have 30 real members online."

Same as above, it is the problem of too few people.

On the other hand, people can still use multiple computers, virtual machines, etc. IP restriction mentioned by fkimn is also not a good solution. People like to play at friend's home. Family members play together. Some areas use virtual IPs, e.g. some dormitory share the same IP within the entire floor or even building. It will be unfair to them.

To conclude, I guess Bad Picollo and some players have an assumption that "blocking multi account" will help to increase the number of players. I think it is debatable. It might be better to create another thread to discuss this issue.

In my opinion, "blocking multi account" will make the situation even worser. Without multi accounts, I believe I cannot go to cc. It is difficult to find 4 suitable partners for high level dung. It is not fun to wait for hours for asking party in the party channel. It was what I experienced in HK server. Therefore, I hope that the dev team can reconsider blocking multi account. As least collect more players feedback before implementing this update.

I believe "More freedom, more players". Thank you.

• Neh I preffer use it. Is more easy.

Well, the new goal is to not make it easy. Deal with it.

Multi-Account has to go and as Daneos wrote, it will. Not sure if Daneos will remove it completely cuz i could accept a max. amount of 2x. But if it's gonna be complete removal, i'm fine with it too lol. Gotta turn this game into a teamplay thing. Just gotta make sure ppl can't use other ways to still open DBOG more than 2x. If they do and get caught, just ban the account. Also ignore the tickets that are made after cuz they wanna apologize. Harder Punishments!!!!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well, the new goal is to not make it easy. Deal with it.

Multi-Account has to go and as Daneos wrote, it will. Not sure if Daneos will remove it completely cuz i could accept a max. amount of 2x. But if it's gonna be complete removal, i'm fine with it too lol. Gotta turn this game into a teamplay thing. Just gotta make sure ppl can't use other ways to still open DBOG more than 2x. If they do and get caught, just ban the account. Also ignore the tickets that are made after cuz they wanna apologize. Harder Punishments!!!!

Here will be probably ppl that will use sandbox but limit of connections per IP will slow it max 2-3 connections per IP

• Here will be probably ppl that will use sandbox but limit of connections per IP will slow it max 2-3 connections per IP

Easy to deal with. If Daneos decides to make it an official rule that makes the use of that forbidden, we just have to see ppl use it, report aaaand *boom* ban! No chance of using that account again. No need to apologize since you clearly broke a rule then.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy 8o

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!