We need a wipe. [FIXED VERSION]

• no updates, nothing what will make sure the same wont happen again. all what u doing with wipe is reset all for nothing and repeat the whole story again. best example pre open beta. if there will be a wipe these people will get rage and make more bots ect.

I dont know if the new client can guarantee better security. sorry to say that but the staff is not so professional like real companys. what if the same will happen again after the new client? I think there is always someone who can be smarter then daneos and his team... let's see what will happen in the future.:/

It wouldn't make sense to make a wipe if nothing changes.

• Daneos said with new client he'll haver better control. With that i assume he'll be able to make sure these things don't happen again better this time. Ofc wiping with same result months later won't do sh*t. If Daneos really has better control over server/client then he can protect the game better. That's what i get. If he can't do that, then don't bother to keep things as they are and go to 70 cap. Cuz then playing this game makes 0 sense. Why bother playing a game when you know at the end it will be pure sh*t? lol

If Daneos can pull off better protection against that crap, then we need a full wipe for a fresh new start! Players who voted no did this cuz they wanna keep their crap. Not cuz they think it will turn out to be the same months later lol. But now those ppl will jump on this one good reasoning to excuse their selfish crap. Too late tho, by your dumb reasoning we already saw what kind of players you mostly are (not all). And i personally don't care about you guys. Your threat by saying "i will leave so will others etc." means jacksh*t to me. I'll be one of the ppl to say bye to all of you lmao.:D You leave and new ppl get here, simple. Y'all not that important so keep your ego down.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• i agree for a wipe after bugs fix etc

But now it s absurd

And how keep the game fair for every body?

Don t give back Cp or give back to free players all zenis spend in their gear after one year to farm

I suppose all cashers aggre to loose cp for a working game of course..xd

I also don't understand why every wipe Daneos is returning CP, cashers want wipe everything but they want return thier CP, they want fresh start, fresh start with tons of cash points on thier accounts, they dont care about the game and player base but about the cash points, if we making wipe everyone is starting from 0 without exceptions, this is how wipe should be fair for everyone, if you want fresh start and revive this game stop the bullshit about returning CP.

But now it s absurd

Don t give back Cp or give back to free players all zenis spend in their gear after one year to farm

You can't compare cashing real money to make zeni by selling cash shop item with making zeni by ourself from scratch by selling good drop lmao.

Ofc cashers will get back their CP. Anything else would be f*cked up. I'm not a casher myself but knowing that cashers wouldn't get their CP back (which ofc will never happen lmao) i wouldn't vote for a wipe tbh. After all ppl put real money into it and by doing so they helped keeping server on. To all cocky cashers who think they are something better: f*ck you tho, y'all ain't sh*t xD :D;)

I wouldn't wipe after bug fix. Daneos should take his time with this new client crap to make sure he can actually protect it from the sh*t we've been through so far. Then wipe with the release of new client....before giving ppl lvl 70 lol. Can you imagine the cry of ppl after getting lvl 70, play it for 2 months just to read that there will be a wipe? Damn son, would be whack in this forum. After the wipe, make lvl cap straight 60.

--------------------------------------------------

While ppl play that, they need to do better class balance and make sure ppl won't have to depend on atk speed anymore. Simply cap it so low it's not worth it anymore, turn poko/karma atk speed buff into self buff. Rework all mobs including in /TMQ/UD/BID/CC so ppl can take them down by using skills. This way atk speed is not required and every single class is able to go into the parties cuz speed ain't sh*t no more! But this is another thing that has nothing to do with this topic. Just what i think would work best,

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Daneos said with new client he'll haver better control. With that i assume he'll be able to make sure these things don't happen again better this time. Ofc wiping with same result months later won't do sh*t. If Daneos really has better control over server/client then he can protect the game better. That's what i get. If he can't do that, then don't bother to keep things as they are and go to 70 cap. Cuz then playing this game makes 0 sense. Why bother playing a game when you know at the end it will be pure sh*t? lol

If Daneos can pull off better protection against that crap, then we need a full wipe for a fresh new start! Players who voted no did this cuz they wanna keep their crap. Not cuz they think it will turn out to be the same months later lol. But now those ppl will jump on this one good reasoning to excuse their selfish crap. Too late tho, by your dumb reasoning we already saw what kind of players you mostly are (not all). And i personally don't care about you guys. Your threat by saying "i will leave so will others etc." means jacksh*t to me. I'll be one of the ppl to say bye to all of you lmao.:D You leave and new ppl get here, simple. Y'all not that important so keep your ego down.

What's the difference between a full wipe, and a less destructive soft wipe (items and money)? Soft wipe is enough, there are no issues with levels / character progression, they can remain untouched. Also, seeing how the poll is developing, the only viable and smart solution is to do the soft wipe I'm mentioning, otherwise a lot people wouldn't be taken into account. I'd be honestly surprised if the staff ends up doing a full wipe instead of the soft one.

• This poll ain't serious anyways. No poll that is on this Forum is to be taken serious. And you know why? People of this community are mostly toxic, selfish piece of sh*ts. Go make a poll about anything and add "make it easier" or "make it harder" ppl will jump on easy. They will jump on it hard. They will force their grandparents to make a forum acount to vote for easy!

Saw so many polls here, always the easy option wins. And it's always the wrong option. People do not wanna play this game. They wanna enjoy it from day 1. Give them instant +12 stuff, they still would complain "why not +15?". That's what they want. Create a new account/char, *boom* it's lvl 70, has multiple +15 equipment, budo aura, dojo, end game accessory, CC150 aura. So i don't care about the vote.

I just hope ppl from the staff team and Daneos himself reads what i wrote here so far to understand the more experienced players of this community that most of the time get ignored cuz they wanna have things harder to keep the game alive. Buuut all for nothing. I am sure there won't be a wipe. Would be surprised if Daneos actually once listens to experienced player lmao.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• This poll ain't serious anyways. No poll that is on this Forum is to be taken serious. And you know why? People of this community are mostly toxic, selfish piece of sh*ts. Go make a poll about anything and add "make it easier" or "make it harder" ppl will jump on easy. They will jump on it hard. They will force their grandparents to make a forum acount to vote for easy!

Saw so many polls here, always the easy option wins. And it's always the wrong option. People do not wanna play this game. They wanna enjoy it from day 1. Give them instant +12 stuff, they still would complain "why not +15?". That's what they want. Create a new account/char, *boom* it's lvl 70, has multiple +15 equipment, budo aura, dojo, end game accessory, CC150 aura. So i don't care about the vote.

I just hope ppl from the staff team and Daneos himself reads what i wrote here so far to understand the more experienced players of this community that most of the time get ignored cuz they wanna have things harder to keep the game alive. Buuut all for nothing. I am sure there won't be a wipe. Would be surprised if Daneos actually once listens to experienced player lmao.

You haven't answered to: What's the difference between a full wipe, and a less destructive soft wipe (items and money)? And of course polls and players opinions should be taken into account, otherwise you'll end in an endless dictatorship loop.

• Go read the posts of other pages, i wrote my point of view there. No need to copy and paste it lol.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• I also don't understand why every wipe Daneos is returning CP, cashers want wipe everything but they want return thier CP, they want fresh start, fresh start with tons of cash points on thier accounts, they dont care about the game and player base but about the cash points, if we making wipe everyone is starting from 0 without exceptions, this is how wipe should be fair for everyone, if you want fresh start and revive this game stop the bullshit about returning CP.

This is actually true i don't want people with 150k cp to get their cash returned if we go straight to lvl 70 cap it will be just like the game right now

But now it s absurd

Unfortunately, to not refund REAL MONEY SPENT is a scam. That's the whole reason people chargebacked in the first place, they felt scammed by the drastic CP shop changes.

The zeni unfortunately has to be wiped because of the duplication bug for profit, people who sell/buy zeni etc...

Like I proposed if you read my thread: - There are ways to reward F2P with CP themselves, so they are compensated and not left in the dark. This can be through events, automatic CP, or free ways of earning CP through some sort of system.

We just had a CP event that allowed F2P to obtain wagu rewards, wagu coins, CP rewards etc. It was highly successful and praised by the majority too.

I do understand your frustration though. Trust me.

• Detalhes

Isso é realmente verdade, eu não quero que as pessoas com 150k cp tenham seu dinheiro devolvido, se formos direto para o lvl 70, será como o jogo agora

You do not want the cash point to be returned?

You're crazy, I spent hundreds of dollars in this game, the server game is only standing, because I and some people contribute with a cash point, without this, how would I keep the server talking to me?

I do not agree to reset everything, as Hard lock said it will always happen again, just as it was before the reset, not the structure and tools that big game companies have and even the big anti-hacker companies are invaded.

Like I said I spent hundreds of dollars, but nothing paid my price playing this game, the thousands of hours of boxing in cc dg. training for budokai, mingling, upgrades ....

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT I PLAY ALL MY TIME THAT INVESTED THAT GAME GARBAGE, HOW MANY WEEKENDS I WAS PLAYING, CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR, NOW FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO WANT THE GENERAL RESET, WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE? PEOPLE THAT I THINK THAT IT HAS NOTHING IN THE GAME THAT I DID NOT SPENT ONLY ONE CENT, THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE ITEM +12?

The only thing Daneos has to do is put level 70 and all duegons, ready the server will fill up again

• Of corse CP as to be returned. I mean how doesn't agree with that is because they didn´t spent any money in the game. If you had spent any real money and the server gets reseted and you don´t get it back the people will never spent money again, and the game and people who work on it will not get any support to maintain the game alive and eventually it will be closed like taiwan server. There are many ways to punish people who was "cheating" or abusing bugs without wipe the server by the way. And they can do that without wipe it. You want a better experience? Let the staff of the game work on it without a wipe. If they will wipe server every time something is wrong most players will leave the game and instead of you all getting a better experience and get happy about it, the game will be shutdown because they will not get many players to actually play the game, and to support them by buying CP. I think is a little selfish that you want a wipe because people many people do not abuse that bugs and spent many hours getting strong in game to see all go down because some people who did it. They just should ban or something else that people, i prefer a game where the people who works on it focus in improve the game and punish who deserves to be punished instead a game where they will wipe out every time they get a problem. It will be unfair to all the time spent on the game. And dont say people will spent time again if game gets wipe because they dont, there to many games outside where wipe the server is not a option at all. People want to save their progress in games, not seeing all going down because a bunch of players that need abuse bugs or used cheats, thats the reason for ban or another type of punishment exits. I prefer some bugs and people getting banned or whatever then see a wipe and most people leave the game and a eventually the game get closed again. Because it will not survive only with that people who doesn't spent a single dolar or whatever to help maintain the game alive and want a wipe out, that is just stupid and very selfish.

• Unfortunately, to not refund REAL MONEY SPENT is a scam.

How its scam? Please explain because i dont understand something.

You spend real money on Cash Points, Cash points THAT YOU ALREADY USED in CASH SHOP thats mean you get your reward in game probably dogis and stuff that u sold for earn your equip and brown boxes that u sold or used to make your equip in game same equip as F2P player obtained from grind, you think that your money worth more than time that ppl spend in this fakin game?

how the fak is fair when daneos will literally return cashers thier equip but in form of tons of cash points.
    Cashers asking for return CP so F2P players should ask for retun thier time that they spend on grind? nothing should be returned if we decide for wipe and fresh start.

This thread clearly showing who want FRESH/FAIR START and WHO CARE ONLY ABOUT HIS OWN BUSINESS.

• I'm not saying it shouldn't be returned but i dont agree that all of the people should get their 100% of their cp back if we are gonna start from lvl 70 after wipe only way to DO this right is to start from lvl 29 cap to 70 again but i doubt anyone would agree anyway

• Hello,

if a wipe happens there is a few things we can do, For example we could refund the entire Cash Points but in stages and not all at once like start of Open Beta. I understand many players are concerned of what may happen and as of right now nothing is confirmed. Until a statement is released by DBO G Staff then continue as normal. We will not half, quarter players cash points as that would be very unfortunate for those who have spent there hard earned money on this project. Without donations DBO G would not of made it this far so do not look passed that.

It would be foolish of us to wipe the server if within 12 months down the line we are right back at square one. As i stated in the previous thread the right Systems/Protection need to be implemented otherwise its just a huge waste of time.

Another thing to take note of is if a wipe happens the wipe wont come with the current client that is for sure so this means it will be with the long awaited new client which will include many more things we can do to compensate for the inconvenience players suffer. For example Events can be hosted to give back to the community, That could be giveaways, Real world events like Christmas etc. Those from retail DBO will remember we had daily rewards and just bonuses to help move you along on your journey and these can all come with the new client.

I know a wipe seems like a daunting task for many of you and is for me too but if it means the game can survive and actually really have a chance to be successful then we have to give it that chance right? Because at the end of the day with whatever happens lets say a wipe does not happen ay you keep your characters you keep your gear but what use is that if the game dies?

• Well ppl are just mad couse another ppl didnt voted what they want,
    Meanwile, nobody give me a trully answer to my basic question:

What have the hard wipe than the soft wipe doesnt have?
    In wich way hard wipe benefict more than the soft one?
    I already wrote a lot about this in previous pages of this post. So if anybody wanna answer me (if anybody want ofc)
    please read my arguments before.

For the hard wipes dudes, if you see that other players just doesnt want that, why not try to negotiate?

For all players -not all ofc- (wipes sides and non wipe side) Attack another people just because they dont think like you (and damm dudes this is a game do not forget that!) isnt productive..

For the ones telling everybody else greedys, think about that.. why you stand in your position and dont move at least 1 centimeter?

For the Non wipes side, Nobody want a wipe, the ones who wanna make a wipe are thinking in the best for the server.

In my opinion, this is exactly that i was telling you dudes. ppl doesnt want loose all, so why you take that position?

The soft wipe does exactly the same than a hard wipe does but is less agressive.

So agian:
    hard wipe: +economy - player base

soft wipe: +economy

• I'm waiting for that answer too and nobody is providing it, a soft wipe will solve the same issues as the full wipe, but being less destructive.

• Detalhes

CASH POINT IS NOT IMPORTANT, fu***ck the cash, THE IMPORTANT AND THE TIME WE SPEND OUR LIVES PLAYING THAT SERVER, HOW WILL YOU REFUND MY TIME? what I do not admit and play my many hours playing in the trash, we all have a life outside the virtual world and we all make a choice, we prefer to spend our rest hours playing, we open several hours of our family time to play, budokai, dojo war etc

have another way of organizing the game.

I AND THE PLAYERS DO NOT BE AWARE OF THESE EVENTS OF HACKER, BOOT ETC ... THE BODY TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE, WE SHOULD NOT PAY THE ACCOUNT FOR LACK OF ORGANIZATIONS OF YOU "BODY TEAM"

NOT FOR THE RESET!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!