We need a wipe. [FIXED VERSION]

• A full wipe including deleting all chars is better imo. Will be a 100% fresh new start. I would also accept all chars getting turned into lvl 1 since ppl mention their char names. None of that delete items and stuff but keep lvl of chars. No No NO! Either full 100% wipe or wipe of ingame things and chars turning back to lvl 1 but ppl keep the names. Then yes, anything else = NO.

Leveling a char is not hard. It's easy af! You don't have to put much time into lvling a character in DBO. Most of your time goes for farming, makin g money to get good equipment. Leveling is literally the easiest part. Only annoying part is 46/47-55. For that UD3 exists. And since multi client won't be a thing, i assume that all TMQ/UD entrances will be filled with ppl cuz of Teamwork (once ppl see game will go in a good direction). It was like that in KR and TW beginning. People had to do TEAMWORK. And for that the best choice is 100% wipe just like end of POB! Stop being selfish about your own chars/charnames. I understand your point but tbh it's a lame argument.:*

And after the wipe we need serious balance. I wanna see a balance team voted by the players! None of that secret balance team. To this day i have no f*cking idea what kind of noobs (given the state of the game) the so called Balance Team is made of. None of that secret illuminati crap. We need to know ppl that are in charge of balance. Best way is application and then players vote on who will be a part of the balance team. Trust me, the game could be bomb! It's just that ppl do not try and care about their own crap....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• A full wipe including deleting all chars is better imo. Will be a 100% fresh new start. I would also accept all chars getting turned into lvl 1 since ppl mention their char names. None of that delete items and stuff but keep lvl of chars. No No NO! Either full 100% wipe or wipe of ingame things and chars turning back to lvl 1 but ppl keep the names. Then yes, anything else = NO.

Leveling a char is not hard. It's easy af! You don't have to put much time into lvling a character in DBO. Most of your time goes for farming, makin g money to get good equipment. Leveling is literally the easiest part. Only annoying part is 46/47-55. For that UD3 exists. And since multi client won't be a thing, iassume that all TMQ/UD entrances will be filled with ppl cuz of Teamwork. It was like that in KR and TW beginning. People had to do TEAMWORK. And for that the best choice is 100% wipe just like end of POB! Stop being selfish about your own chars/charnames. I understand your point but tbh it's a lame argument.:*

ok but why not? what is your argument dude.. until now no one give me 1 argument about why the hard wipe is better than a soft wipe..
    dont wanna rewrite all agian but can tell you 2 things about that. ! hard wipe will make some (at least some) ppl stop playing the game. Soft wipe have the same benefices that the hard wipe without been to agresive with trust of the players. Im sure a lot will be mad, but at least they may have the chance to not leave the game.
    About leveling that may be fun or easy to you, but that isnt a fact that you can said about every player here.. so i dont really understand what you mean... remember the soft wipe has the same results than the hard one.. so why?

• ok but why not? what is your argument dude.. until now no one give me 1 argument about why the hard wipe is better than a soft wipe..

Because hard wipe means ppl will actively play again. Can you imagine how the game will look like when ppl keep their char lvl but have no money/stuff to lvl/farm? I can imagine it and it sucks hardcore. So a hard wipe will not only fix that but also the economy. Getting to higher lvls again step by step will give us a better chance. Better than keeping your lvl 60 char with nothing, after a while making some good gear with the intention to sell some BUT no one got the right money xD

And your only reason is: I wanna keep names....

compared to that, what i want and many others, sounds billion times better.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Because hard wipe means ppl will actively play again. Can you imagine how the game will look like when ppl keep their char lvl but have no money/stuff to lvl/farm? I can imagine it and it sucks hardcore. So a hard wipe will not only fix that but also the economy. Getting to higher lvls again step by step will give us a better chance. Better than keeping your lvl 60 char with nothing, after a while making some good gear with the intention to sell some BUT no one got the right money xD

And your only reason is: I wanna keep names....

compared to that, what i want and many others, sounds billion times better.

do you even read what im writing here and before? Only you are talking about names,, and that make me think that the only reason that you have to said that is because dont really wanna argument.. just say "oh look this dude just wanna keep his name, look how dumb he is.."
    But ok i rewrite one last time..
    a Hard wipe means a lot of player stopi playing the game, they already acepted been beta testers in the POB and now wanna keep his characters.
    The economy issue can be fixed with a soft wipe.
    Farm in this game was never hard, you can easly start farming whit a white weapon for a few minutes and start to get better gear. That may take you a wile, depends on class and everything else maybe days... but you will be farming again soon enought.
    You said level up is faster, but you know that isnt true. but sure we can say its fast.. A lot of ppl dont wanna lv up again (i already said why) so why you force them to level up agian ?
    Please dude if you will answer me use arguments and dont make lies about what i said...

• Well, fair point of you. Got stuck with the name thing cuz it was the first things you all mentioned on why to not do a full wipe.

About ppl not wanting to a full wipe cuz they simply don't want to lvl up again...i can only say one thing: Cya xD

Like come on. We have ppl here who restarted more than the majority of those ppl. I understand they will be fedup cuz i am too tbh but if it'S for the greater good, i say do it! Being lazy is the problem of this game. Majorityof ppl became lazy cuz the game became so damn easy. Now they get upset over things which are no real problem. Don't be lazy and put some work in it...again since it would be for a better server. Also this wipe talk doesn't mean there will be a wipe. I can see Daneos not giving a single f+ck and just put out new client and let it roll lol. He might (little chance) remove all lvl 70 stuff (cuz it went wrong at lvl 29 cap)

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Buddy, look at the statistics on the poll - 47% of the players that voted want a lv1 hard reset so everything you said about people not wanting to level up isnt really relevant is it lol

• Well, fair point of you. Got stuck with the name thing cuz it was the first things you all mentioned on why to not do a full wipe.

About ppl not wanting to a full wipe cuz they simply don't want to lvl up again...i can only say one thing: Cya xD

Like come on. We have ppl here who restarted more than the majority of those ppl. I understand they will be fedup cuz i am too tbh but if it'S for the greater good, i say do it! Being lazy is the problem of this game. Majorityof ppl became lazy cuz the game became so damn easy. Now they get upset over things which are no real problem. Don't be lazy and put some work in it...again since it would be for a better server. Also this wipe talk doesn't mean there will be a wipe. I can see Daneos not giving a single f+ck and just put out new client and let it roll lol. He might (little chance) remove all lvl 70 stuff (cuz it went wrong at lvl 29 cap)

You may not understanding me... if you come here and said me one reason that make the hard reset better than the soft reset... (for example: a hard reset will be improve in a better way the economy of the game than the soft reset -i dont think this is just a example) i will said sure dude make a hard wipe...
    But right know with all the arguments that i hear here the only thing that i got is this:
    Hard wipe: +economy -players base
    soft wipe: +economy.

I know this is just a pol, but its good talk about this things with others player.
    i dont care if ppl is lazy, if they are right or not.. im talking about the health of the server... i think you will be agree if i say that the server will be better with more ppl playing the game, even if they are lazy or wathever.
    So far now i only got that.. a hard wipe bring same results than a soft wipe, but the soft wipe is a bit less agresive with the players trust.

• Buddy, look at the statistics on the poll - 47% of the players that voted want a lv1 hard reset so everything you said about people not wanting to level up isnt really relevant is it lol

so the 53% dont wanna a full wipe or a wipe at all... that the pol its saying do you realize that?
    and ofc its only my opinion dude, dont need a mayority to give you my opinion,

• What do you mean with health of the server lmao? Server is already in a bad state. Can't go worse from here.

Just as you wanna see the wipe the way you described, i wanna see a possible wipe the way i want and the way it was done before.

This server is dead atm. Mostly ppl online with multiple accounts. A full wipe will make those (who really wanna play it right) come back again cuz they will see a new chance. Keeping lvls will cause problems when it comes to farming. Imagine all lvl 60 players farming at the good spots in all channels. People like you would be the first ones to come to forum to yell cuz they have no chance to farm in peace. Also if you do a wipe, in any game, best way is always! a full 100% wipe. So i wanna see that happen. I would accept the lvl 1 with character name keeping etc. since some ppl do care about that part and it would be nice for them to keep theirs (yea yea i got back to the names but since ppl are around, i gotta think about them too) But at the end, i don't care too much about that part cuz it's not really important. Hard Wipe is the way to go when you wipe.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• What do you mean with health of the server lmao? Server is already in a bad state. Can't go worse from here.

Just as you wanna see the wipe the way you described, i wanna see a possible wipe the way i want and the way it was done before.

This server is dead atm. Mostly ppl online with multiple accounts. A full wipe will make those (who really wanna play it right) come back again cuz they will see a new chance. Keeping lvls will cause problems when it comes to farming. Imagine all lvl 60 players farming at the good spots in all channels. People like you would be the first ones to come to forum to yell cuz they have no chance to farm in peace. Also if you do a wipe, in any game, best way is always! a full 100% wipe. So i wanna see that happen. I would accept the lvl 1 with character name keeping etc. since some ppl do care about that part and it would be nice for them to keep theirs (yea yea i got back to the names but since ppl are around, i gotta think about them too) But at the end, i don't care too much about that part cuz it's not really important. Hard Wipe is the way to go when you wipe.

Let me se if i got it: You said that all ppl will be farming at the same spot.
    For that you only need to add more channels. Like in the first weeks of the open beta. Ppl already know how that work for pvp things (like tatami rankeds etc) you only need to go to the most populated channel.

Is true that right know a lot of ppl has stop playing, but a loot of those are just waiting the new client (freeze issue, cap 70, etc) they are just waiting but if you delete his characters many of those will not come back. So always can go worse, thats why you need to be carefull with the players trust.

Please dont forget that this is just a game you cant ask for loyalty to players at least that you wanna have a server with 100 hardcore player and thats all.

The full wipe is the last chance in all servers always (at least you have a arpg or something like that that is managed with seasons)
    I already said it, we are almost there but not at all,
    The soft wipe isnt my desire or the thing that i wanna see (if i could wish i like to said "i wanna see a server without bugs and a good player base no wipes at all and all we be happy). Im just thinking in the best way to resolve the actual issues, like the post said.

• i still want a lvl 30 up item in my inventory i aint doing 1-30 again

NEVAAA! No lvl 30 up item! THat sh*t should get removed just like those damn upgrade tickets! To hell with that LV 30 UP! *yeet*

kWUF9m.gif

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Where tf you getting 53% from XD? im seeing 26% doesnt want a wipe, 72% of the people that have voted want some sort of wipe to happen when 70 cap drops.

You need to think in those numbers dude its goes like this:
    44% want a full wipe (deleted characters)
    So 56% dont wanna have his characters deleted (im talking about the one who want soft wipe and the one who dont want a wipe at all) If you read what i was posting. my argument is : people dont wanna have his characters deleted. Also im votin for a soft wipé, just dont wanna rewrite me agian.. you can read my arguments just up here talking with SumTingWong

So in what way this pol make my argument not relevant?

• It is saddening that people are being greedy; choosing their levels and items over the game's health.

I hope people realize that if you cannot face the truth and try and improve the server's state (specifically via a wipe), you won't have a server to use those characters and items anyway.

• It is saddening that people are being greedy; choosing their levels and items over the game's health.

I hope people realize that if you cannot face the truth and try and improve the server's state (specifically via a wipe), you won't have a server to use those characters and items anyway.

Seems like the wipe idea is bringing many people online.

well its just a pol nothing else but its really god talk about this things. The pol by it self doesnt mean much... if you see some people just create new accounts to vote again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!