We need a wipe. [FIXED VERSION]

• if you keep this discussion in terms like;

-- "ppl who want a wipe only want his cash points backs"

or

-- "ppl who dont want a wipe are lazy and greedys"

do you realy think you gonna achieve something?
    Or this is just turning in a dialoge war like the mayoriy post in this forum

dont you have any other point that wanna make it clear? serously?

if you wanna discusse about the cash points, its a valid reason (or not who knows) but maybe making a new thread will be the best. Couse this post is to talk about the wipe and the reasons for it.. server health, economy, etc.. and the "cash points argument" is something that maybe need a bit more focus than just "you are greedy wanna your cash points back"

-------

meanwile keep waiting for someone who can say me why a hard wipe its better than a sofwipe.

• Enserio Explíqueme bien que pasara a los personajes perderán los itens zeni y su nivel enserio , llevo 1 semana jugando ya soy nivel 60 , realmente si esto pasa no jugare mas

enserio por favor alguien me explique bien que sucederá?????

• Enserio Explíqueme bien que pasara a los personajes perderán los itens zeni y su nivel enserio , llevo 1 semana jugando ya soy nivel 60 , realmente si esto pasa no jugare mas

enserio por favor alguien me explique bien que sucederá?????

I don't think the entire staff is willing to wipe completely the server, it wouldn't make any sense. But they are hiding while we wait for an official statement, so who knows.

• i find it hilarious that this thread has broken down to definitions of promise :evil:

although this has the community devided in the end its up to daneos not us.

resets have a fair bit of positives and negatives

negatives like donations will be down for a few months, some free to play players will leave .etc

positives game will have major reduction of bugs,hackers and limited ip connections .etc

thats all imma say

peace!

• Reduction of "bugs, hackers and limitation of IP connections" has nothing to do with a wipe.

• He means that if there is a wipe with the new client. It will be a reduction of those who used bugs to get an advantage(wipe), a reduction of hackers(new client’s security), and limitation of ip connectios (wipe + new client)

Those who want to exploit the game will find ways to do it again. Wipe is not a solution. Not being apathic, selective deletion and damage control, are.

• Reduction of "bugs, hackers and limitation of IP connections" has nothing to do with a wipe.

yes it does because it removes the bugged gear of hackers.

ill admit limitation of ip has nothing to do with wipe my bad on that

• I say do the wipe and this is coming from a person who can't play as much as I would like andas a resutlt is slow to level. But if wiping means that I'll be able to play the game with others, participate in more TMQs and it also fixes all the BS that's going on, then why not. I think I can ssume that everyone here wants this game to last. We have to be willing to sacrifice something for the greater good.

We've see games like Xenoverse, heroes, and now this upcoming project Z rpg, but none of those can replicate the experience I have playing DBO. I want this game to succeed, keep growing, and keep slowly building. If a wipe will help acheive that, then so be it.

• I voted for complete wipe, it means. CP 0... Ohhh that's true, that option wasn't available...

Why?? Easy, because people want full CP in their account just for one cap (cap70) instead of paying again.

The rest of reasons are just dust in the wind, the real one is "WE CAN START CAP70 WITH TONS OF CP"

So... do you want a 100% wipe?? ok, it must include 0 CP. I want to see how many people stick to their guns in this case.

• Flawed logic - not everyone who voted for a wipe is a casher.

And no; not all other options are 'dust in the wind'. Evolving botting IS a growing issue due to the lack of protection in this game. The Duplication bug is an issue - everything that could literally be put in a Private Shop was cloned. Do you not know how insane and gamebreaking that is? People were crashing channels at WILL to obtain free wins in Budokai.

• Are you going to talk about Flawed logic saying those arguments?? Are you anthropologist or sociologist to analyze this?? Let me know the survey that you did to reach this conclusion please. But a real survey, not this one...

Look, with your same logic I got the conclusion that the reduction of people playing the game is related with the population decrease in Saudi Arabia

ez73Xpm.jpg

You said that there are non casher players who voted for wipe server. It is probably 100% true, but let me consider this... I think that those non casher people do not care if the CP is reset to 0 and I strongly feel that they would rather it to be so .

Why didn't you consider the option of "Wipe the server and reset the CP"??

I do not have anything else to say.

If people or Daneos wants we could create a real non-anonymous survey with many important questions and from that survey we could get real information from players instead of this poll. If he wants to get a solution with the "depopulation" the best is a survey.

• Hello everyone,

I'm going to close this thread for the following reason's:

- User's are creating accounts to vote which is very unessesary since the poll is not official it's just an idea.

- People thinking that the wipe will really happen and it is fated to this thread.

I would like to inform you that the wipe will not happen even if we clearly see that the majority voted for it, if we ever come accross this possibility I will make a poll myself and it will be official & monitored by Moderators.

On the other hand, all the focus is on the new client and I invite you to check the new client changelog thread for further information's.

New Client Change Log and Ideas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!