New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Im confused, why stop multi clienting when u can limit it?

This feature would hurt players who farm as they would not be able to ''buff'' themselves

Then ask other players to buff you. Or better, make a class that can farm good without ultimate majins buffs. A DW or Plasma for example. I farmed easily with plasma back in POB while having Kaioken on. On DW it's ofc easy af to farm with xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Pretty good ideas but why has no one ever said that we only have, and will have like 3 decent spots to farm at lvl 70? A game with near 0 population and still get to have problems to farm, on every channel on every spot.

• Why does this game have mobs so dispersed? forcing people to fight to dead for one single spot. There are so many kind of mobs with p. and e. attack that you would be able to choose a part of the map and farm. But you can't, you need to always go to the same repetitive place where there is always the same people flaming and raging. I've seen guilds coming to a single spot, to fight with someone else.
    • And not only there are few spots with crowded mobs, but there are even less spots with a MERCHANT. There is literally only one merchant close to a decent spot in Papaya and ya'll know which is. Doesn't matter if you have 10 z32's you'll need to go back to a merchant every 4 waves of mobs. IF NOT, you are constantly losing good drops and wasting time.
    • The pet skill to sell items is just bullshit, you have a bag with 32 items and you can sell like 12. Wow. And not talking about pet skills and how useless they are, people doesn't even care for leveling them.
    • We also need a way to organize items (there is one already and doesn't work)
    • We need a way to sell and identify items faster than making 100 clicks
    • We need a way to mark items so you can highlight them, an important item for example.
    • The auction house is said to be faster but speed wasn't the main problem, but it should have different functions. Like search for the name of a seller, and not to have only ''legendary, spiritualist (example)'' as range, but to have a lot of blank spaces to mark and make the search more precise. Currently if you write something on caps or with a single cap different to how the item is written, then you won't find that item. Also, some items have a different name on your inventory than on AH.
    • And finally, make the search of upgrade stones and craft materials better, there are a lot of retards selling U6's at the price of U60's

Daneos :!::!::!:

• Then ask other players to buff you. Or better, make a class that can farm good without ultimate majins buffs. A DW or Plasma for example. I farmed easily with plasma back in POB while having Kaioken on. On DW it's ofc easy af to farm with xD

obvious if you have full +15 plasma otherwise you lies, my full +13 plasma need ulti+chef+karma buffs to farm properly and shut up with this wipe, daneos said long time ago no more wipe so stop

• obvious if you have full +15 plasma otherwise you lies, my full +13 plasma need ulti+chef+karma buffs to farm properly and shut up with this wipe, daneos said long time ago no more wipe so stop

1. LMAOOO Then you are playing wrong. My Plasma back then literally had +9/+10 stuff. I used max. LP% and con shoes. Gloves were e.crit rate +10 and drums e.crit% +11. Farmed easy af! Only issue i had was when turtles came with their buffers to steal kill.

2. You shut up. Seeing what Daneos will do in new client + the ideas, a wipe is needed. It'll feel like a new game with many of those changes. New game, New me. Got it? They said no wipe for now. Those changes yell for a wipe tho. A fresh new start with new features to put the old game (the one we have now) into the graveyard, You just don't wanna lose your stuff and start over again. So shut up² cuz of that lame, selfish, lazy reason. I understand why you and other ppl do not want a wipe tho xD

Also going by your logic, Daneos said he will remove multi client, so shut up.

Tried to give you another option. Obviously you don't know how to farm then. And no matter what you might write about your character(s), your game experience etc. , i don't give a single f*ck. So don't bother.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Very good ideas. Cash shop tweak would enable good zeni sink and cashers would have less influence in games economy and making account bound equipment would make it better to not use multiclient for main characters. Keep it up!

• Making equipment account bound? Could you expand on this?

Because if it is locking all gear what so ever to an account - it kind of ruins the point of the AH, and might damage the economy a little?

• Daneos , If only those changes you added way way back when I was back in team and when we asked you to add them, but now I am afraid it is too late for that.

1. You lost trust of community

2. You ban tons of old people who run the game and this project ( without them, don't expect that new people will join that easy)

3. Fix bugs and balance game before you add anything new to it

4. Disable multi client and fix class roles (Soo that each class have its own role in party, PVP or PVE)

5. Those stuffs that you listed there, I am afraid it is only smokescreen all over again when everyone before trusted you (even I) 100%

Soo, if you are back to yourself, THE DANEOS from the start of DBOG when only few of us hang out with you, I miss that guy, then you might deserve second chance.

PS: If you want this project to even live on New Client "Respirator" since it is is dead without it, do it right this time, no lies, no smokescreen and get trustworthy staff / balance team.

Take this friendly advice seriously, if you want that this succeed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• I hope you don’t mean every piece of equipment we pick up is bound. I literally farm, sell stones and buy equipment on AH because I don’t trust my luck in upgrade System.

I assume you just mean things that are bind now will just become account bound. This leads me to assume you are added a shared bank that all characters on 1 account have access to, correct?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!