New Client Change Log and Ideas

• - Weight Limit

The weight limit function has been removed as it has no real function.

Idea: What if the weight percentage would affect moving/attacking speed ?

Reassons:

1. makes sense
    2. better turn a feature into usefull than remove it
    3. scenario maches the dragonball story:
    4. i guess there might be some scenarios that people would like to obtain as much speed as possible, and would prefer to remove smthing (like necklace or whatever)
  • Limiting PvE content would basically mean this becomes a mobile game where you can't actually play...

If someone only has 3 hours to play he'd want to be able to do anything he want for those 3 hours.

Its nothing new for putting timer for dungeons cooldown after you finish. World of warcraft have these for raids so people couldnt abuse it and wouldnt get far ahead of other people.

• Hi Daneos, why do you think in this idea? I think that mc (multiple clients) is a great feature for solo players and it doesnt seem that this feature is bad for the game.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Those who don't like the idea of disabling multi clients, I suggest you to go and play some singleplayer rpg games, there's plenty of them. Mmorpg doesn't stand for "Massive multi client solo gameplay" to play with multiple versions of yourself and go through content that was specifically designed for groups on your own. Like it or not, cooperation in mmorpg genre isn't just a mere possibility, but a necessity whenever major group content is concerned. Don't forget what genre this game is.

Soon™.

ps. if u dont see how destructive for this game is multi client then you're blind because you focused on yourself.

• Limiting PvE content would basically mean this becomes a mobile game where you can't actually play...

If someone only has 3 hours to play he'd want to be able to do anything he want for those 3 hours.

Hi,

The idea of this is to improve and make them more valuable, so they need to be limited so that players don't abuse them.
    But as Daneos said, still need to think about it.

• I think limited Dunegon Entrance per day is a good idea. Would make it harder to get end game accessory from Kraken etc,

I think 5 runs per day is a good amount. Ofc ppl won't like this but 5 players in a party and each of them can go 5x into dungeon.

Would be a little more challenging when the suggestion of mine on Page 1 actually happens. I'd love to see getting end game things being hard. It's end game stuff after all...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• i think hard capping things like antibleed (or change it to reduce the ammount of bleeding reduced instead of reducing the duration of the debuff),antiparalysis,attack speed would be nice since it would balance some classes and make others more viable. and add in some antiheal options so that healers dont become op after that, also limiting the autopot to activate 1 time per fight..if im right you can heal from 3 diffrent sources in a fight which are autopots,senzu beans and regular pots, and when you use the last source the 1st one cooldown is already over so you can do it all over again,that is mostly the reason why tank classes are so good in pvp since you need longer to kill them in the 1st place and they just heal it all up 5 times,then your skills are down and they are free to lock you down and kill you.

and lastly some skills and passives should be reworked by removing useless stats for the class and ading something they could actually use. i have seen some balance changes that go in a good direction but my suggestion is to clean up the useless skills 1st with stats that the classes can actually use and then go about balance if needed

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!