New Client Change Log and Ideas

• All ideas are good, except this one.
    This would make flying, teleports (npc) and pets useless.
    We have already enough teleports...

I agree with this. Fighters and Dende can get IT to teleport to players. Then we have Pet Teleport skills where you can summon your Party or entire Guild. Aaaand not to forget the NPC teleport. You can teleport to any "important/useful" NPC by simpply getting that Pet skill.

Would make the plan Daneos has look like sh*t and useless. Why would i pay money to teleport , for example, from UD2 entrance using Daneos' new way, where i have to pay more money instead of just using my Pet skill? lol Could get to the same place for free.

And pls do not remove that NPC Teleport skill from Pets jusz to add this new thing lmao. Forget it and let us use Pets.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I'm loving all of these changes, but not sure if I'm in the minority or not but I think with this level of changes the best thing to do would be to do another wipe. I know this might piss off a lot of people but I think it is the best thing for the game and the health of the game.

I was asking for a proper dungeon team finder forever now and awesome to see its actually going to happen! That being incorporated with harder bosses forcing people to make teams to accomplish dungeons is going to make the game a lot more fun and challenging!

• I'm loving all of these changes, but not sure if I'm in the minority or not but I think with this level of changes the best thing to do would be to do another wipe. I know this might piss off a lot of people but I think it is the best thing for the game and the health of the game.

I was asking for a proper dungeon team finder forever now and awesome to see its actually going to happen! That being incorporated with harder bosses forcing people to make teams to accomplish dungeons is going to make the game a lot more fun and challenging!

Oh trust me, we're the majority :D

I do disagree on a CC limit though. You can fail runs, and it takes hours on end to find a party, or make a GOOD one.

• I do disagree on a CC limit though. You can fail runs, and it takes hours on end to find a party, or make a GOOD one.

Good! Once CC150 is added, ppl would be getting them auras in no time. Don't wanna see too many ppl walk around with those auras since it's meant to be something "special". Having a hard time getting them is just right!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I agree with this. Fighters and Dende can get IT to teleport to players. Then we have Pet Teleport skills where you can summon your Party or entire Guild. Aaaand not to forget the NPC teleport. You can teleport to any "important/useful" NPC by simpply getting that Pet skill.

Would make the plan Daneos has look like sh*t and useless. Why would i pay money to teleport , for example, from UD2 entrance using Daneos' new way, where i have to pay more money instead of just using my Pet skill? lol Could get to the same place for free.

And pls do not remove that NPC Teleport skill from Pets jusz to add this new thing lmao. Forget it and let us use Pets.

Wouldn't remove the mascot teleport skill.

Wether you use the option or not, it is up to you.

Spent more zeni and instantly teleport, or safe some and walk to a teleporter npc.

The yardrat's memory item is working fine on DBOG. But it is different.

With that item, you are able to store locations and teleport to them whenever you like to.

Question about crafting:

Should you get 100% at least 1 item when crafting or have the possibility to get nothing out of it?

• get at least 1 item for those that do opt in crafting cause they end up buying items from npc to decompose since its faster that way and if you craft a good item it pays out 10x when you sell it,

• get at least 1 item for those that do opt in crafting cause they end up buying items from npc to decompose since its faster that way and if you craft a good item it pays out 10x when you sell it,

Decompensate items from shop won't be possible.

Are these ideas going to be implemented before or after the release of the new client?

Or will the initial release of the client include the first few features listed - and the rest added overtime?

These ideas will be implemented while the client is in alpha/beta testing phase.

The goal right now is to get everything working and up-to-date (tw client state).

The client will be tested in different steps:

1. Closed testing (only for staff members).

2. Access to the development server will be granted to everyone. The access will be removed once testings finished. (alpha testing phase)

3. The new client will replace the current client on the official server. (beta testing phase)

4. ...

• But the real question is.... Will we EVER get the scouter function working? Like putting chips in, and also scanning enemies by actually pressing a button that brings out the scouter and lets you scan the area as opposed to just pressing on people

• You mean if you are crafting something and fail, you receive nothing? Or when decompensating items you will have a chance to get nothing?

If you meant by crafting, I think its bad idea to have more RNG, because if you are crafting something its already hard to get specific stats you want and that will only just lower chances and in addition, crafting CC gear and failing would be terrible. p.s. have bad memories from failing craft in TW

• Good! Once CC150 is added, ppl would be getting them auras in no time. Don't wanna see too many ppl walk around with those auras since it's meant to be something "special". Having a hard time getting them is just right!

Now that you mention it, I agree with you. I do think it can be changed - maybe a cooldown only for a certain amount of floors? Like CC100+?

Or it could be like a recharge system - You can do a run or two before there is a cooldown to prevent spam or obtaining CC gears easily if a bug pops up?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!