New Client Change Log and Ideas

• I hope you don’t mean every piece of equipment we pick up is bound. I literally farm, sell stones and buy equipment on AH because I don’t trust my luck in upgrade System.

I assume you just mean things that are bind now will just become account bound. This leads me to assume you are added a shared bank that all characters on 1 account have access to, correct?

With the upgrade system change, you no longer have a reason to not trust the upgrading thus you no longer need to buy equipment from the AH.

There will be a storage made for the account.

• With the upgrade system change, you no longer have a reason to not trust the upgrading thus you no longer need to buy equipment from the AH.

What do you mean by trust? Someone can take the cash store's items at will, and the BUG has not made progress and repairs, so many changes have been made? Want to make the game go to pay? Is binding many things escaping your incompetence?

• i dont know if anyone had played the game but if you know the old metin2 you'll see that binding items is awful. Every little thing affects the market and we could, instead of only stones, pay zeni and other items to upgrade items. Like you go from +9 lvl 28 glove to +10 with upgrade stone which is still random drop+ zeni+ an item which you drop in that level range of mobs. With an update system like this there wont be only lvl 70 farmers for stones. There will be lvl 20 30 40 50 60 70 farmers and this will rise the economy of the game in to a playable economy. The auctionhouse will be full of items for upgrading. No more 400 stones for 1 +15 item. The % chance of upgrading should stay but not that low. If this system is implemented, no one will cry over it again and everyone gets the prize for farming, making trades and the economy wont die after 2 weeks of lvl 70 farm

If anyone played metin2 he will know that this game was a legends and was played for years and years with pure fun. And i think it should be possible to start a duell everywhere, in the middle of korin too. Its more fun when there are 20 people watching my duell instead of 50 mobs in the woods. The arena in korin is pure bs. Its a pvp arena and people cry when you kill someone who sits in the middle of it. So duells should be possible everywhere

• This changes are to big without a wipe.

And i created 6 accounts every class on one account for using MC.

Now you decide to take out the MC and put in account bind gear.

So its crap for people like me who dont have many chars on one account

If you cant do some mobs in the game solo, that means youre too weak. You get buffs from another player who plays buff char or you get better gear with killing mobs one by one. You should NOT be able to get another version of yourself to help you out on a spot. This is no i play 6 chars at the same time to kill everything game. Its an mmorpg

• If you cant do some mobs in the game solo, that means youre too weak. You get buffs from another player who plays buff char or you get better gear with killing mobs one by one. You should NOT be able to get another version of yourself to help you out on a spot. This is no i play 6 chars at the same time to kill everything game. Its an mmorpg

I think you didnt got what i want to say its not about lvling or buffing myself lol.. its about account bind equipment..

- Item Decompensation

Remove the possibility to decompensate items bought from a shop.

No changes about dogis? I mean, if I remember well, time ago there was talk of finding a way to "disassemble" dogis to avoid that there are many dogis in circulation.

• With the upgrade system change, you no longer have a reason to not trust the upgrading thus you no longer need to buy equipment from the AH.

Wow Exciting but may i propose something.

How about making all upgraded gear account bound? This would allow the community to sell gear on AH that have the stats we are looking for. This would substitute for the economy loss that would result in just taking all gear away from the AH. The prices for, lets say 28 Con TMQ7 Pants, would become alot higher.

Make F2P Great Again, Sir Daneos

• Wow Exciting but may i propose something.

How about making all upgraded gear account bound? This would allow the community to sell gear on AH that have the stats we are looking for. This would substitute for the economy loss that would result in just taking all gear away from the AH. The prices for, lets say 28 Con TMQ7 Pants, would become alot higher.

Make F2P Great Again, Sir Daneos

Esentialy everyone wants the retail economy where a legendary item was 200kk whilst having shit stats, and good ones were 2kkk.. i find this economy good where you can buy a good set of armor for 10kk and upgrade it for another 20kk

• Esentialy everyone wants the retail economy where a legendary item was 200kk whilst having shit stats, and good ones were 2kkk.. i find this economy good where you can buy a good set of armor for 10kk and upgrade it for another 20kk

Prices for stones would also drop as a result of the new Upgrade System, which allows an advantage for those who actually farm them.

• I agree with this. Fighters and Dende can get IT to teleport to players. Then we have Pet Teleport skills where you can summon your Party or entire Guild. Aaaand not to forget the NPC teleport. You can teleport to any "important/useful" NPC by simpply getting that Pet skill.

Would make the plan Daneos has look like sh*t and useless. Why would i pay money to teleport , for example, from UD2 entrance using Daneos' new way, where i have to pay more money instead of just using my Pet skill? lol Could get to the same place for free.

And pls do not remove that NPC Teleport skill from Pets jusz to add this new thing lmao. Forget it and let us use Pets.

Then ask other players to buff you. Or better, make a class that can farm good without ultimate majins buffs. A DW or Plasma for example. I farmed easily with plasma back in POB while having Kaioken on. On DW it's ofc easy af to farm with xD

Well to be honest not many people like buffing others

• Thanks, Daenos! All this sounds exciting and I really look forward to players returning to the game.

What I want most from DBOG is more opportunities to play with others and cooperate. Someone mentioned raid bosses providing better rewards than just titles and I think that is an excellent idea as it keeps people working together for a common goal. I think better TMQ and Dungeon rewards will help that as well. I don't like how some TMQs are considered usesless, but I think your plan will fix that.

Additionally, I remember someone mentioning something about HI LP bosses roaming around certain areas of some maps. I think it would be cool to add bosses like this to every zone realitive to the max level of that zone. For example, if the max level of the starter zone is 20, then have a roaming high LP level 20 boss that players can work together to take down for a level appropriate reward in that zone.

Keep up the good work, bro!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!